Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 283 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 333 383 783 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14917

    Amanda aka Country?

    Quote Originally Posted by DRobinson762  [View Original Post]
    What Hospital She's In?,You are right she is a very nice person I would like to see her and help her if I can.
    Which Amanda?

  2. #14916

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowPoke69  [View Original Post]
    With great sadness just found had a date went terribly wrong and got her face stomped and very badly beaten and left for dead. She such a kind person she didn't deserve that. She is in hospital in very critical condition. Thoughts and prayers for you Amanda your in God's hands will be praying for you.
    What Hospital She's In?,You are right she is a very nice person I would like to see her and help her if I can.

  3. #14915

    Double header

    Eastside recon today.

    First the are. Scooped Michelle, blonde mid 40's around Lantz. Good BBBJ with catch for Jackson.

    Then to Chalmers. Scooped Brooke or Blondie around Houston Whittier. Nice full service for. 30 nice blond late 30's early 40's. Have digits for trade. Be safe out there.

  4. #14914

    Amanda fort

    With great sadness just found had a date went terribly wrong and got her face stomped and very badly beaten and left for dead. She such a kind person she didn't deserve that. She is in hospital in very critical condition. Thoughts and prayers for you Amanda your in God's hands will be praying for you.

  5. #14913

    Amanda Fort

    Has anyone seen blonde Amanda Fort have been trying to get hold to set up something no luck.

  6. #14912
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJorganJk  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember a tiny light complected BSW that worked the JohnR corridor by the name of Darlene? She's prob in her 40's by now, had a badass body, light eyes and could suck your eyeballs out. She was a sweet girl and definitely knew her way around a dick. I'd love to find her again.
    Passed away quite a few years ago, IIRC.

  7. #14911

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Passenger  [View Original Post]
    I've plugged in both Natasha and Natosha into the usual sites and have mostly come up with fatties, both black and white. What name is she posting as? Could you please share a link?
    Search STG (or most other sites) for girl next door.

  8. #14910

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Passenger  [View Original Post]
    I've plugged in both Natasha and Natosha into the usual sites and have mostly come up with fatties, both black and white. What name is she posting as? Could you please share a link?
    She's on STG. She doesn't use a name, but the ad says "girl next door". Her ad also says she's on the East side and it talks about her blue eyes.

  9. #14909

    Candy formerly of the Triangle

    Our old friend is now posting on the escort sites.

    Search "Sicilian" if the link doesn't work.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/40766735/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 55b7c8f7c1426afa810d6299e1175674_f.jpg‎   ccaa3033367dfd1efdbcf5740670856f_f.jpg‎  

  10. #14908
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlockChuck  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen or know to contact Paige from Fort? Dark hair, thick.
    She still posts. Haven't partaken recently. Check list crawler. Search Southwest. She will pop up w videos as well.

  11. #14907

    Traffic Report 12 13 19

    Did my late afternoon recon. Quiet on the Ave, Vernor and Fort. Did catch a glimpse of Jaime on Thursday, so she is done visiting her Uncle. I have been told she gives a great BJ. Really gets into it. Stay safe fellow mongers.

  12. #14906

    Natasha or Natosha

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForA10  [View Original Post]
    She's posting on all the escort sites now.
    I've plugged in both Natasha and Natosha into the usual sites and have mostly come up with fatties, both black and white. What name is she posting as? Could you please share a link?

  13. #14905
    Quote Originally Posted by IWasChosen  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox.
    Thank you, I didn't know it was full. Call Brittany, you'll be pleasantly surprised, her bent over from behind is a sight worthy of top porn magazines I promise, pretty girl too. Definitely uses candy, but never has been obviously using when with me. Just trying to help her out, she calls me daily not wanting to walk the streets. I've given her number out and I know for a fact two off of here have called her, and one saw her. She's so nice, she offered to discount my next visit with her. I saw her today for the third time in a week, paid full price anyways 60? She blows away escorts I've seen for more than double that.

  14. #14904
    Quote Originally Posted by IWasChosen  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox.
    All clear.

  15. #14903
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForA10  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream today That I spotted a WSW on Baldwin in Pontiac today. I've seen her twice before but seemed TGTBT so passed. Today I timed it with her walking to liquor store, went in for smokes, and met her. She said her name was Brittney, recently moved here from Pennsylvania, and that she was 27. I've never encountered anyone this pretty on Baldwin fefore. Long dark hair, short thin spinner with an amazing body. She wears a black winter coat with a hood that has light gray fur around the face. BBBJ, DATY, and CFS were amazing! What a little hard body! On top of all that she's a really nice woman. We agreed on 40 for everything, after we were done dreaming, I gave her another 20. She doesn't have digits but said she'd let me know when she got them. I got FB contact info for her, but she asked me not to share that with anyone so I'll respect that. Be careful out there.
    Clear your inbox.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape