Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15596
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoad2019  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm looking to dream about a good old fashion salad tossing while jerked. Anybody have any recommendations?
    Lucky Spa in Jackson!!

  2. #15595

    Not Spectacular. But Worth a Visit

    With all the hype in the many postings, you'd think this AAMP (10 Mile / Haggerty in Novi) would provide the orgasmic experience of a lifetime. Not quite, but still worth a visit since the turnover is fairly regularly and after several visits, I found the variety rewarding. Recent visit met a 20's lady, Chinese not Japanese, who rated a 6 or 7. FS was on the menu. Since these AAMPs (14/75 in Madison Heights and 12/ Northwestern) are rapidly disappearing, I probably will return to Novi expecting to hit the mother lode. I don't do Asians in motels and most of the AMPs are hit-and-miss at best. So I guess I'll have to up my game and check out Eros, though $$$ and $$ rankles an old-timer who remembers a much less-expensive hobby. If anyone can provide leads to other AAMPs, would be greatly appreciated. Stay Safe!

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/2-youn...-nuru-37753384

  3. #15594

    Salad Tossing

    Hey guys, I'm looking to dream about a good old fashion salad tossing while jerked. Anybody have any recommendations?

  4. #15593

    Jenn Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph2019  [View Original Post]
    I too would like a PM of Jens contact or post.
    I Too would thank you for the contact info!

  5. #15592
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer1  [View Original Post]
    Eve is beautiful a bit shy. Complete opposite of Lisa personality wise.
    She is very shy but I found her attractive and friendly. I think she will warm up given some time.

  6. #15591
    Quote Originally Posted by Ind25  [View Original Post]
    Can you please PM Bonita number?
    Eve is beautiful a bit shy. Complete opposite of Lisa personality wise.

  7. #15590

    Jens contact

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    I had a superior Nuru this morning from Jenn. And on the flip she spent a considerable amount of time on a Lingam massage, second pop was great! She is a real gem. I know I review her often and it's because she has become my go to provider. I recommend asking her about her Lingum massage special. Happy holidays, Lingam style. LOL.

    SN.
    I too would like a PM of Jens contact or post.

  8. #15589

    Bonita Diaz

    Quote Originally Posted by Ind25  [View Original Post]
    Can you please PM Bonita number?
    https://msbonitadiaz.wixsite.com/home

  9. #15588

    Jenns #

    Could anyone PM me Jenns contact info please? I would love to check her out this weekend if I could. Thanks!

  10. #15587

    Clarkston Parlor

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyOne313  [View Original Post]
    Is there some new secret handshake? Went there after taking a year off, and nothing on the flip. I motioned to it and just got a head shake. NO.
    Are you referring to the Oriental Health Spa? The last time I went, I got a handshake, but that was a few months ago.

  11. #15586
    Quote Originally Posted by GregsMeg  [View Original Post]
    I called Bonita to make a four handed appointment for tomorrow. She told me that Lisa is working tomorrow but Eve is working on Saturday. Has anybody seen Eve? If so, how does she compare to Lisa?
    Can you please PM Bonita number?

  12. #15585
    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    I had a superior Nuru this morning from Jenn. And on the flip she spent a considerable amount of time on a Lingam massage, second pop was great! She is a real gem. I know I review her often and it's because she has become my go to provider. I recommend asking her about her Lingum massage special. Happy holidays, Lingam style. LOL.

    SN.
    Can you PM Jenns number.

  13. #15584

    Lisa or Eve

    I called Bonita to make a four handed appointment for tomorrow. She told me that Lisa is working tomorrow but Eve is working on Saturday. Has anybody seen Eve? If so, how does she compare to Lisa?

  14. #15583

    Ms. Nuru?

    Any info on these 2 providers. Ms. Nuru and Christy Luv? I've seen her ads all over the place but I haven't seen many reports. Anyone have any experience you can share, seems like they could be fun? Thanks! PM OK.

    http://msnuru.escorts.biz/home

  15. #15582

    Sophia's Spa

    Did Sophia's on Van Dyke in Sterling Heights ever open back up?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape