Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,781 to 21,795 of 37623
-
12-13-19 12:01 #15843Senior Member

Posts: 127She is very shy but I found her attractive and friendly. I think she will warm up given some time.
Originally Posted by Blazer1
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 08:58 #15842Senior Member

Posts: 128Eve is beautiful a bit shy. Complete opposite of Lisa personality wise.
Originally Posted by Ind25
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 08:51 #15841Regular Member

Posts: 9Jens contact
I too would like a PM of Jens contact or post.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 08:24 #15840Senior Member

Posts: 85Bonita Diaz
https://msbonitadiaz.wixsite.com/home
Originally Posted by Ind25
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 23:58 #15839Regular Member

Posts: 6Jenns #
Could anyone PM me Jenns contact info please? I would love to check her out this weekend if I could. Thanks!
-
12-12-19 20:38 #15838Senior Member

Posts: 40Clarkston Parlor
Are you referring to the Oriental Health Spa? The last time I went, I got a handshake, but that was a few months ago.
Originally Posted by DirtyOne313
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 19:05 #15837Regular Member

Posts: 2Can you please PM Bonita number?
Originally Posted by GregsMeg
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 19:04 #15836Regular Member

Posts: 2Can you PM Jenns number.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 17:48 #15835Senior Member

Posts: 85Lisa or Eve
I called Bonita to make a four handed appointment for tomorrow. She told me that Lisa is working tomorrow but Eve is working on Saturday. Has anybody seen Eve? If so, how does she compare to Lisa?
-
12-12-19 15:02 #15834Senior Member

Posts: 202Ms. Nuru?
Any info on these 2 providers. Ms. Nuru and Christy Luv? I've seen her ads all over the place but I haven't seen many reports. Anyone have any experience you can share, seems like they could be fun? Thanks! PM OK.
http://msnuru.escorts.biz/home
-
12-12-19 14:44 #15833Regular Member

Posts: 24Sophia's Spa
Did Sophia's on Van Dyke in Sterling Heights ever open back up?
-
12-12-19 14:27 #15832Senior Member

Posts: 113Clarkston Parlor
Is there some new secret handshake? Went there after taking a year off, and nothing on the flip. I motioned to it and just got a head shake. NO.
-
12-12-19 14:27 #15831Senior Member

Posts: 84Green and 11
Two visits to this location.
Originally Posted by Mikeh4808
[View Original Post]
First time exceeded my expectations: a 30 something 6, sloppy toppy, digits, $.
Second time was disappointing, but it still came in handy.
I am guessing it was someone's dinner, but the last time I was there, the place reeked of raw ass at low tide.
Decided not to return after the last experience.
-
12-12-19 14:03 #15830Senior Member

Posts: 71I tried to see them, but another monger go there right in front of me, and she dismissed me. Glad I didn't go, but I still had a short time as I went to Sunrise. I went to Hawaii back in the day, and it was awesome, Jackson is worth the drive.
Originally Posted by CarpetMunchr69
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 13:58 #15829Senior Member

Posts: 71Terrible Experience. Done with AMP
Had a terrible experience last Friday. Tried to visit Sunrise and had a shit time. They took 60 for house, had me wait 20 minutes, shit massage for 5 minutes for "BBBJ" where all she did was inspect my goods and kiss it once or twice, then CFS where he hands were in the way of actual strokes, I'm not larger than avg and she wouldn't let me get more than 2/3 rds in. I paid. 40 for "full" and it was not worth the 60 entrance fee. Go there if you love shitty service. They also had some tall white guy there just hanging out, eyeing me down as I entered and went to the bathroom. Fuck Sunrise.












Reply With Quote





