Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,766 to 21,780 of 37358
-
12-13-19 13:19 #15593Regular Member

Posts: 4Jenn Info
I Too would thank you for the contact info!
Originally Posted by Joseph2019
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 12:01 #15592Senior Member

Posts: 127She is very shy but I found her attractive and friendly. I think she will warm up given some time.
Originally Posted by Blazer1
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 08:58 #15591Senior Member

Posts: 128Eve is beautiful a bit shy. Complete opposite of Lisa personality wise.
Originally Posted by Ind25
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 08:51 #15590Regular Member

Posts: 9Jens contact
I too would like a PM of Jens contact or post.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 08:24 #15589Senior Member

Posts: 85Bonita Diaz
https://msbonitadiaz.wixsite.com/home
Originally Posted by Ind25
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 23:58 #15588Regular Member

Posts: 6Jenns #
Could anyone PM me Jenns contact info please? I would love to check her out this weekend if I could. Thanks!
-
12-12-19 20:38 #15587Senior Member

Posts: 40Clarkston Parlor
Are you referring to the Oriental Health Spa? The last time I went, I got a handshake, but that was a few months ago.
Originally Posted by DirtyOne313
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 19:05 #15586Regular Member

Posts: 2Can you please PM Bonita number?
Originally Posted by GregsMeg
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 19:04 #15585Regular Member

Posts: 2Can you PM Jenns number.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 17:48 #15584Senior Member

Posts: 85Lisa or Eve
I called Bonita to make a four handed appointment for tomorrow. She told me that Lisa is working tomorrow but Eve is working on Saturday. Has anybody seen Eve? If so, how does she compare to Lisa?
-
12-12-19 15:02 #15583Senior Member

Posts: 202Ms. Nuru?
Any info on these 2 providers. Ms. Nuru and Christy Luv? I've seen her ads all over the place but I haven't seen many reports. Anyone have any experience you can share, seems like they could be fun? Thanks! PM OK.
http://msnuru.escorts.biz/home
-
12-12-19 14:44 #15582Regular Member

Posts: 24Sophia's Spa
Did Sophia's on Van Dyke in Sterling Heights ever open back up?
-
12-12-19 14:27 #15581Senior Member

Posts: 113Clarkston Parlor
Is there some new secret handshake? Went there after taking a year off, and nothing on the flip. I motioned to it and just got a head shake. NO.
-
12-12-19 14:27 #15580Senior Member

Posts: 84Green and 11
Two visits to this location.
Originally Posted by Mikeh4808
[View Original Post]
First time exceeded my expectations: a 30 something 6, sloppy toppy, digits, $.
Second time was disappointing, but it still came in handy.
I am guessing it was someone's dinner, but the last time I was there, the place reeked of raw ass at low tide.
Decided not to return after the last experience.
-
12-12-19 14:03 #15579Senior Member

Posts: 71I tried to see them, but another monger go there right in front of me, and she dismissed me. Glad I didn't go, but I still had a short time as I went to Sunrise. I went to Hawaii back in the day, and it was awesome, Jackson is worth the drive.
Originally Posted by CarpetMunchr69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




