Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 29,041 to 29,055 of 58856
-
12-13-19 10:58 #29816Senior Member

Posts: 226Magic (OBT)
Went in yesterday and wanted an hour, the girl behind the counter had to be 40 plus said her name was chocolate, another name change, asked if anyone else was available, she was it so I walked out. The main reason for the name change is to create the impression of a good rotation especially if the girls don't have stellar reviews. Don't be surprised if Angel from ND comes back with a new name after the barrage of bad reviews she received. The name change is really annoying to all the members that are frequent flyers.
-
12-13-19 10:46 #29815Senior Member

Posts: 55TAO Spa Tavares FL
Stopped in at the TAO Spa I have been there several times for a massage with a HE or CBJ. The lady is 40 ish but a very nice person. In the room while I was getting undressed and ready for my TS I laid down $ and a cover on the table in the room. We went to the TS which was good with a little teasing. Back in the room I received a 45 minute massage and on the flip she ask if the money and cover was for her and I nodded yes. She counted the $ and locked the front door removed her clothing and the fun begin. I left happy and paid. 7 for massage and $ for full service which included everything you would expect minus greek.
-
12-13-19 10:38 #29814Senior Member

Posts: 55Cannot locate by the name provided?
Originally Posted by SouthernRoam
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 07:34 #29813Senior Member

Posts: 539Good Massage with FS
Good Day Gents.
Just looking for the typical AMP that gives great back rubs with FS, I usually used to go to J. C acupuncture on Osceola but trying for something new. Prefer something s. Orlando area.
Thanks.
-
12-13-19 00:28 #29812Senior Member

Posts: 42Flowers Acupuncture
Here's one for all who don't aim for FS at the most discussed places in town.
A friend recently visited this spot on W Colonial. Was greeted by Amy, who may not be one of the legendary knockouts at MC, King, etc. But is a cute with a tight little body and outstanding small Cs and is probably 30 ish. Package grab with the hug and opted for Hh with TS included. Plenty of teasing and attention to junior and then back to the room for a little massage and more tease. Quickly agreed to what turned out to be a CBJ with those perky Cs out for play time. Didn't mind the cover, and performance & effort both got the job done. At 1. 4 out the door would repeat, recommend and think perhaps there's room to get out for less. Hope this story helps someone who isn't in the market for FS and the going rate that comes with it.
Curious if anything similar is available at MC, ND, Kings, etc. With some of the apparently legendary talent.
-
12-12-19 14:13 #29811Senior Member

Posts: 179Nei Nei
Paid a visit to Nei Nei a short while ago and had a great visit. Several posts seem to indicate that Greek is on the menu with her. She did go on her back with knees pulled up, but I thought it was just for some standing mish. If I had any idea that her sweet ass was on the menu, I would have drilled it. Can anyone actually verify that they have tapped that sweet ass?
-
12-12-19 02:22 #29810Senior Member

Posts: 48Yeah, Tiffany would have been par at BB. I was thinking about this the other day, how win it was in there. I still refer to it as my favorite place in the world. Wasn't a weak entry in that stable. Most of them are still around too, though with a few more miles on the odometer, and not all at one convenient location.
Originally Posted by Quacktastic
[View Original Post]
MC seems near rivaling it though, and I would easily put the new ND family up there with CB. I know some people have had "sub par experiences" there, and judging from the reviews, I'm starting to think calling you provider (especially when you don't already have a rapport with them) is part of the problem. The hot to cold phenomenon that seems to happen with some of these girls, could be from getting burned out on constant requests. Makes me wonder how many of them have figured out this forum. They drop some top notch service on a bloke with a creative writing hobby, and their next week at work is 7 days of black Friday.
-
12-11-19 23:54 #29809Senior Member

Posts: 68You got me there! I guess they are pretty much all spinners to me.
Originally Posted by MedellinMike
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 22:38 #29808Senior Member

Posts: 132Apple
I like apple but she is far from a spinner. She is a cool girl. Although a 340 lbs power lifter, she may be a spinner to you. LOL.
Originally Posted by StrongMan4444
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 16:49 #29807Senior Member

Posts: 68Tasted Apple Today
I live in the Tampa area but in Kissimmee for business and after reading through the reviews, I decided to visit KMS. Only visited because I was in town but from what I've seen of the Tampa scene, worth the 90 min drive. Lot was empty and upon walking in the door was immediately greeted by a very cute little spinner who I later found out was Apple. Started with a bit of small talk, told her I wanted an hour, she said. 8 but immediately grabbed my package and said 1. 6 more gets everything. Since my research said the same, I didn't lowball her and handed over what I already had counted out. Table shower was spectacular, as already reported several times. A lot of NURU, a bit of TUMA, some BBBJ, and plenty of DFK. She was not completely shaven so I could feel the course hair sliding on my back. A little strange feeling but actually a huge turn on. Jr was definitely fully at attention by then. She led me back to the room. More BBBJ, with some excellent technique, I must say, some DATY, which tasted amazingly clean. She slipped on the cover during some more BBBJ, and climbed on for some CG. A bit of that and then some mish and I couldn't hold it anymore. A little rub down with a bit more flirting and unfortunately, my time was done. Would have liked MSOG but my hour was really up. One of the best looking providers I've ever seen, definitely will repeat, and may even head back Friday morning before I leave town. If I was to get real picky, she had a slight odor of cigarettes but hid it really well so I almost couldn't put my finger on what it was.
-
12-11-19 16:43 #29806Senior Member

Posts: 76Doesn't take much to be better than Jax! LOL.
Originally Posted by Ayenjael
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 16:41 #29805Senior Member

Posts: 76Thanks guys!
Originally Posted by Quacktastic
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 14:16 #29804Senior Member

Posts: 98The best
I second everything Q said, not to mention Mona is probably one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet. Can not say enough great things about her.
Originally Posted by Quacktastic
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 14:13 #29803Senior Member

Posts: 199If I recall correctly, Tiffany and Mona are both at King right now. I don't partake in the GFE, but they both offer it in spades. Mona is probably early 40's looks about 30. Big, natural GORGEOUS tits. She gives phenomenal bbj and is curvy. Absolute stunner IMHO. Also gives a TUMA experience that is basically second to none.
Originally Posted by DiscteteInJax
[View Original Post]
Tiffany is probably late 20's or early 30's. Looks 20. Exceptionally petite, large bolt on tits and an ass that has to be seen doggy to believe. Gives great bbj, but cannot accommodate Greek tours.
If it's a one shot deal. Call ahead for a 4 hand with both. You only live once.
Q.
-
12-11-19 13:24 #29802Senior Member

Posts: 844King Spa Location
Happens every time. Street addresses are "not allowed" per USASG rules. That's why you'll see a lot of "location" information given with nearby landmarks, street crossroads (like "on East Colonial near Dean Road" or other descriptive phrases.
Originally Posted by EastsideJay
[View Original Post]
While I've never been to King Spa, I DID notice that, at least when *I* use Google Maps, there is a Google Maps entry for King Spa right on the same location that there is a Google Maps entry for Sunshine Spa (the old name). Just using plain Google Search, I also find that when I search the string "Florida, Orlando, East Colonial Drive, King spa", Google results include a small photo of the storefront and a direct link to the Maps location, as well as the complete address and phone number.
From a "landmark" perspective, King Spa is on the NORTH side of East Colonial Road, about 2 tenths of a mile (0. 2 mi) EAST of Dean Road, right next to "GQ Gentleman's Quarters Hair Studio Barbershop" (also searchable for address and location).
Since I'm coming to Orlando on I-4 from the west, King Spa is about the FARTHEST away of what I call the Premier, or High-End AMP's in Orlando, which I personally consider to be KMS, U-Massage, NDS, Massage Connection, and King Spa. I used to include Golden Gate and Blue Ocean, but I've knocked them down a tier on my "rankings" given the hit or miss nature of their talent and services since ownership changed after the Kraft debacle. With King being the farthest, and with no less than four others being closer, I'm not likely to ever get to King. My loss.











Reply With Quote





