Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 8723
-
12-11-19 06:03 #1433Senior Member

Posts: 476Worth the visit
Seen her multiple times and will see her later today offers multiple rounds for hour visit always clean and freshly showered great personality she does fluctuate with weight a little but not much she has given BBBJ to me several times but if new to her she will only do covered but have had that as well and very good top ten covered BBBJ in my book loves DATY and is always clean and fresh. Whenever she is in town I will see at least once if not twice she is a keeper for sure.
Originally Posted by JoePa1979
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 03:43 #1432Senior Member

Posts: 43Much appreciated. Unfortunately she has not responded to any of my texts so we'll see.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 17:45 #1431Senior Member

Posts: 886I've read a lot of reviews and people like her. Do say she is a bit bigger in person but very nice and willing.
Originally Posted by JoePa1979
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 13:23 #1430Senior Member

Posts: 43Carmen
I believe she is legit and been reviewed but been looking for 30 minutes through search on this site. Can anyone point me to a review? Thinking about setting something up for tomorrow since she is close to me. TIA.
http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...9/541795103341
-
12-09-19 23:42 #1429Senior Member

Posts: 288I offered her an extra $100 in October and she said no. She did sit on my face though! 😉.
Originally Posted by RioRoad
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 17:30 #1428Senior Member

Posts: 205Blue eyed angel
She was a SW in the Fair Haven area. $25 was the going rate for whatever Please guys don't over pay just because she has a room.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 17:20 #1427Senior Member

Posts: 205Bama
Are they lesbians?
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 13:55 #1426Senior Member

Posts: 792Blueyedangel
Thanks for the info kinda figured as much she was a SW I still may try to see her next time I'm in new haven. I tried seeing her a few months back but she never responded back to my texts until the next morning. The night I tried to contact her is the same night I picked up seagull in my SW report. I initially thought it was her because they both have the same body type.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 13:38 #1425Senior Member

Posts: 202I've seen her about 6 months ago, now trying to remember where this condo was but it was an apt complex. I'm thinking Branford area. She met me outside. Not the prettiest of faces but pics are real. The "out of condom" thing is real. So ask before you go. My issue was that she only has a few teeth. She was very nice and appreciative. You can tell she was on the streets before but she wasn't bad. She smelled clean and was up for any hole I chose. She got into it. Not sure what she's like today. She did blow up my phone the week later though. I won't repeat but she wasn't too bad. I need a healthy mouth LOL.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
Avojo1 takin it slow.
-
12-09-19 10:47 #1424Senior Member

Posts: 878Same SW1234 except she had a room in a motel when I saw her. The services were decent but she has a streetwalker mentality and behavior. Nothing unpleasant, definitely rushed. She has a nice body. BBBJ was good then oh man I don't have condoms (after I asked if she did through text) so no FS for me. She is very transient. Recently was in westville at a house which is a no go for me. She definitely hangs with some unsavory types from time to time. I haven't seen her since the motel. She is a bit off when you're with her but for a quick I wouldn't mind that. Oh BTW she will blow up your phone out of no where looking to have you come over. I blocked her at one point.
Originally Posted by Sw1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 10:42 #1423Senior Member

Posts: 878Yes. Something is going on because I soon thereafter found another ad with a different picture but with the same offer and kind of the same texting style in the same motel. It definitely seems like a scam/set-up IMHO and I'm staying away.
Originally Posted by Rewynd
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 10:11 #1422Senior Member

Posts: 465Unwrap me
She was a SW'er in FH I saw her a few times and reported on her, forget her name but she did alright BBBJ but acted a little crazy and didn't want to get out of car at drop off. I remember she had some sort of accident and they had to do brain surgery and had a shaved head for a little bit. Heard the story from another SW'er.
Originally Posted by Fractilian
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 09:28 #1421Senior Member

Posts: 304Michelle the Ebony BBW
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=4526750#post4526750.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 05:18 #1420Senior Member

Posts: 199Come and Unwrap me
Any intel on this girl? Love those pics haha. Any info would be appreciated!
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...9/282441707408
-
12-08-19 17:04 #1419Senior Member

Posts: 58Blasian
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...e/605523530834
Still looking for info. She posts often and I'm about to toftt, but want to make sure.
Thanks.











Reply With Quote




