Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,151 to 18,165 of 28550
-
12-14-19 08:47 #10400Senior Member

Posts: 88Buford
Anything UTR or advertising, AMP or other in the Buford area? PM if needed.
-
12-14-19 07:52 #10399Senior Member

Posts: 70Any info on Gourgeous China Doll Lithonia / Conyers area
Seen this hot Chocolate on Atlanta5 escorts. Is she still active and any one have experience with her? Videos / photos much appreciated with story.
P.S. I want to nibble on that Cherry tatoo on her buns LOL.
https://atlanta.5escorts.com/ads/det...85d4b0f268f26f
-
12-14-19 01:05 #10398Senior Member

Posts: 104Yes, one in the same.
Originally Posted by Hits79
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-19 00:50 #10397Senior Member

Posts: 307This the same lacey that's part of king's group? She looks very similar LOL.
Originally Posted by Lono73
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-19 00:35 #10396Regular Member

Posts: 24Thanks for the prompt response
I see now there are other posts about her but it's great to get current confirmation.
Originally Posted by Sneeker
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 21:35 #10395Senior Member

Posts: 290Yeah I've seen her s couple of times.
Originally Posted by UpLiftMoi
[View Original Post]
Real sweet gal true redhead, with a nice attitude.
80 bones for qv facepaint is on menu, no backdoor though.
-
12-13-19 21:08 #10394Senior Member

Posts: 550This girl been doing that nonsense for years. Its kind of impressive that she's still alive. I figured eventually she would try her luck on the wrong one. I tried linking up with her a few years back but the from the vibe that I got from the conversation we had, I knew it would be a miserable experience so I passed. My instincts were proven correct when I started reading her reviews months later. She just keeps switching her number and pulling that nonsense. She smart enough not to work on the southside. They would of shot her already, they're less tolerant of nonsense down there.
Originally Posted by Amache
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 15:28 #10393Regular Member

Posts: 24Sexy redhead
Has anyone seen her yet?
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/my-cur...-wild/25790865
-
12-13-19 14:27 #10392Senior Member

Posts: 643It's clear sorry man.
Originally Posted by MotorheadBiker
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 11:47 #10391Senior Member

Posts: 284Mella
Any intel on this one?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...457/6785674221
-
12-13-19 11:09 #10390Senior Member

Posts: 109Visiting in January, Recommendations?
Hi all,
Visiting ATL in mid Jan and I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for reliable and good providers who do outcalls (or incalls in downtown)? Looking for mainly GFE providers in their 20's or 30's. Thanks in advance for your suggestions! If anyone is visiting DC area I could definitely swap intel as well.
Cheers.
-
12-13-19 10:38 #10389Senior Member

Posts: 38Damage
What is the damage? Close to me.
Originally Posted by MrSwollDick
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 04:29 #10388Senior Member

Posts: 109Thank you! Your inbox is full. Can you please clear your inbox?
Originally Posted by MrSwollDick
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 00:45 #10387Banned Member

Posts: 1610Hirsute Pursuit
If you find one that hairy I don't wanna to know about it. You might check out the Clermont Lounge though.
Originally Posted by BushLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 20:33 #10386Regular Member

Posts: 2Hairy Atlanta women
Where are the natural hairy women in Atlanta at? Its winter time and cold, I am in need for some heavy furry women, massive Bush on a women or just extremely hairy pussy. Come on Atlanta, where they at. In need of a Big Bush.









Reply With Quote





