Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,526 to 12,540 of 24837
-
12-13-19 09:02 #12312Senior Member

Posts: 658Finally
Someone thinking with their correct head!
Originally Posted by PowerTool
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 08:41 #12311Senior Member

Posts: 408A Very Reliable Source
Says Honey Coco is stuck in Jacksonville Florida without a phone, I.D. Money etc. She has been texting him on an app, because her phone was stolen, asking for help to get home. He declined.
Originally Posted by WesJ96
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 07:26 #12310Banned Member

Posts: 119Meant to share on seeking
Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Sevensixfive
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 06:52 #12309Senior Member

Posts: 44Delete all your cookies (if you're tech savvy delete only for cloudthree. Org and list crawler) and make sure you login with a new user I'd and write a new review. Your old one is moot. No IP changes needed.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 06:28 #12308Senior Member

Posts: 485Thanks
That used to work for me, but it doesn't anymore for some reason. I've heard it doesn't work for others anymore either. Glad it still works for you. That's a lot less hassle!
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 06:27 #12307Senior Member

Posts: 173Already discussed
She's already been discussed plenty in the seeking section. Thanks for the effort and sharing tho.
Originally Posted by BlondeChaser
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 21:16 #12306Senior Member

Posts: 193Looks like she is out of state has ad on sister site.
Originally Posted by WesJ96
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 21:06 #12305Senior Member

Posts: 48You're more recent than me
Last time I got a response was August, last time I tried was October.
Originally Posted by TripleT3397
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 21:03 #12304Senior Member

Posts: 193Honey
I've tried to contact her also last couple months same results.
Originally Posted by TripleT3397
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 20:39 #12303Senior Member

Posts: 186Yes
That's Kelsey in the video.
Originally Posted by BlondeChaser
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 18:28 #12302Senior Member

Posts: 421I saw her a few times earlier this year and she give a fantastic BBBJ and I had a nice time both visits. She must have changed numbers or left for awhile as I tried her again and someone else had the number. Glad she is back.
Originally Posted by MelinePence
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 17:22 #12301Banned Member

Posts: 119Bf issue
This one wants 2 bill and car fun or hotel. Wants to move away from bf. Ok with 150 if I get a hotel. There you go, I did all the leg work for why'all. She wants PPM only.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f37ee...1-ce84b387a121
-
12-12-19 15:44 #12300Senior Member

Posts: 85So got questions answered quite positively through experience with Summer and it was a fun time. Thanks for tip on LC, I've kept it above board on there but maybe calling out that girl who stole from me re: ripoff report got me in trouble idk *shrug*.
Anyway, not much more to add on Summer--would repeat. Cheers, Viking.
-
12-12-19 13:48 #12299Senior Member

Posts: 478Cookie issue
Not necessarily true. You can also often times delete your history, reset your cookies, and relog. I've done it multiple times.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 11:29 #12298Senior Member

Posts: 485LC to eros
If you leaving a bad review, are an asshole, or someone complains about you, LC will ban you. They won't tell you, they just do it. You can tell when it's done because everything will redirect to Eros. To get around it, you will need to sign up again with a new email, new username, and most likely, a new IP address. Then LC will work fine again.
Originally Posted by HikingViking
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





