Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16307
    Quote Originally Posted by Du273  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is a Stella girl.
    She is a big Corona fan too boys.

    PG.

  2. #16306
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodJablomi  [View Original Post]
    Saw beautiful Cassie again. She replies only when she is free. Took her up on that quickly; had to do outcall. She loves beer! Always a great time. Hoping for longer sessions soon.
    Yes she is a Stella girl.

  3. #16305

    Cassie

    Saw beautiful Cassie again. She replies only when she is free. Took her up on that quickly; had to do outcall. She loves beer! Always a great time. Hoping for longer sessions soon.

  4. #16304

  5. #16303

    Not recently but.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Scarlett in poinciana recently? I was thinking about giving her a go sometime soon.
    Saw her when she was on Semoran. Nice girl, a bit on the chunky side but nevertheless pretty. She really got into it. Only thing was her boyfriend and kids were in the house. Never saw them but she told me. Don't know what her situation is now. But she made you feel like a true boyfriend.

  6. #16302

    Scarlett poinciana

    Has anyone seen Scarlett in poinciana recently? I was thinking about giving her a go sometime soon.

  7. #16301

    Zoe?

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...c/737121122521

    Hey guys just wondering if any of you had seen her or read a review about her. Seems she is from your area and looks to good to be true specially for my area. LOL.

  8. #16300

    Recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by Sami94  [View Original Post]
    Any good providers that allow access to the backdoor without breaking the bank? BL does like 100 upcharge which in my opinion is a little too much.
    I would recommend Crystal69. She's a great provider and I believe the extra for backdoor is $40.

  9. #16299

    Greek

    Any good providers that allow access to the backdoor without breaking the bank? BL does like 100 upcharge which in my opinion is a little too much.

  10. #16298

    Valentina

    I saw Valentina yesterday but I have seen her before. I know she's been reviewed a bunch of times so I won't repeat it. All I can say is wow. I do love me a good Latin lady. I have not tried Deborah because of the reviews on this bored. Maybe she's better now but I stick with a sure thing. We went through the alphabet and she's always been fun with me. I think she leaves soon.

  11. #16297

    Cyn

    Has anyone seen cyn please? She goes between Orlando and Miami. Let me know if anything.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1580609

  12. #16296

    Not sure what's up but.

    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    Whats a good number for her because I have been trying to reach her at the ad number since middle of October off and on, and even from three different phones.
    That's def. Her # in the ad. I love when she texts dirty to me.

  13. #16295
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    That's strange, the number in the ad linked in my review (which ends in 3979) is the only number I've ever had for her. I'll ask her what's up with her phone number next time I see her.

    BTW, her 20th birthday is less than 2 months away so if you've ever wanted to fuck a teenage spinner in the ass you better act fast! LOL. Also, I forgot to mention in my review that I saw her fresh out of the shower with no makeup on and IMO her face is beautiful with no makeup, so much so that I asked her not to put any on.

    SYM
    I like no makeup most of the times these girls cover up the natural beauty and make themselves ugly with makeup on. But yeah see if you can call her and see maybe shell answer for you. Hopefully =).

  14. #16294
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBro  [View Original Post]
    I thought asking a provider if they are a cop was useless (besides maybe calming your nerves) because they can lie and say no. Am I mistaken?
    They lie all the time! It's their job.

  15. #16293
    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    Whats a good number for her because I have been trying to reach her at the ad number since middle of October off and on, and even from three different phones.
    That's strange, the number in the ad linked in my review (which ends in 3979) is the only number I've ever had for her. I'll ask her what's up with her phone number next time I see her.

    BTW, her 20th birthday is less than 2 months away so if you've ever wanted to fuck a teenage spinner in the ass you better act fast! LOL. Also, I forgot to mention in my review that I saw her fresh out of the shower with no makeup on and IMO her face is beautiful with no makeup, so much so that I asked her not to put any on.

    SYM

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape