Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,776 to 29,790 of 41283
-
12-12-19 11:25 #11508Senior Member

Posts: 106What's your price
Has anyone uses the what's your price site?
-
12-12-19 11:24 #11507Senior Member

Posts: 867PR princess
You are correct, that's not Deanna. However, Neck makes a very good point. Deanna does use fake pics and then pulls a bait and switch, so you have to be careful when you see that verbiage.
Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 10:58 #11506Senior Member

Posts: 805Report back
Please report back. I'm wanting to see a hot little Asian spinner.
Originally Posted by Ebub01
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 10:43 #11505Senior Member

Posts: 405Puerto Rican Princess
I don't know anything about this gal, but she is not the Puerto Rican Princess Deanna Diamond that you are thinking of. Deanna Diamond just got released from a 4 month vacation with Uncle. As one of our fellow forum visitors recently reviewed her on this site and his description of her was perfect "Bat Shit Crazy".
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 10:19 #11504Senior Member

Posts: 435This girl is best friends with Mandy Mandy Mandy our resident astronaut. These hose bags will steal anything.
Originally Posted by Jaxmong
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 10:16 #11503Senior Member

Posts: 435I do not know of the person that you showed but that is not Deanna diamond the one with all the bad reviews.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 09:27 #11502Senior Member

Posts: 231Fake pictures
As best as I can figure out, those pictures seem to be of a model named Viola Bailey. What do you guys think? If that's the case, it looks like she's a no go after all.
Originally Posted by Scooter6
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 09:22 #11501Regular Member

Posts: 5Total scam
The site is well put together and someone did a good job populating it with Google keywords, but it is a total scam.
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 09:03 #11500Senior Member

Posts: 53Worth another shot!
Just try again! I'm seeing her later this evening!
Originally Posted by RichardFliehr
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 08:52 #11499Senior Member

Posts: 63Kaycee / Lindsay
Definitely avoid!! You don't want to deal with. That's the same story she's been telling for well over a year. My guess is SW on Philips is not going too well.
Originally Posted by RichardFliehr
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 08:40 #11498Senior Member

Posts: 805Been around a while
Domain was created on 10/31/2014 and expires 10/31/2020 - private registrar (namecheap.com) , which isn't uncommon for sites like that, but the whole thing is bogus.
Originally Posted by VB1976
[View Original Post]
MAYBE back in 2014 those rates would get you a lunch date and then I'm sure negotiation from there, assuming that girl was ever real.
-
12-12-19 08:35 #11497Senior Member

Posts: 909This one a no right?
Yah I been seeing this one recently.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/094689087484
Isn't this Deanna or whoever that latin chick who unanimous bad reviews.
I know the pics are different but she using the same line "puerto rican princess".
I also know for a fact she likes to steal pictures then when you show up its the whole bait and switch.
-
12-12-19 08:32 #11496Senior Member

Posts: 37Nope.
I tried to make contact several times over the years, I never got a reply. Also that web page has been exactly the same for at least 4-5 years. Photos are the same, the layout is the same. The testimonials are the same. The only thing that ever changes is the copyright date at the bottom. Red flag city. I'd love to be wrong about this.
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 07:30 #11495Senior Member

Posts: 394Another Dissapointment
Total Scam again. Could you imagine if it were real though. Girl would have 3 hour appointments all day and night. You would never be able to get in to see her. Just came back from Europe and was there for a month. Went all over the place and there are places where $1. 5 for the night with a hot babe is very real. Just not here in Jax though.
Originally Posted by Gtobe
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 04:17 #11494Senior Member

Posts: 419Amy
I'm also intersted if anyone else has met this girl. The site looks legit but there are some red flags. Her rates seem low for someone so good looking. I would bet this is a scam of some kind. But I'd love to be wrong!
Originally Posted by Gtobe
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





