Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11497

    Tattooed Princess

    I decided to dream about this one and I have to say, it was a very good experience. I was a bit hesitant at first due to reading some mixed reviews online, but her communications were very good and I was just intrigued by her pics and that body of hers. She did not disappoint. While she acknowledged her incall location in Bay meadows was not the greatest place in the world, she's done her best to make the most of it. We talked on the phone as I pulled up and she gave me her room number. I expected to see db's, but there were none around and I entered her room. She's a petite girl with very large breasts and her personality was very pleasant as well. She was clear-minded and very focused on making sure my dream was a good one. After some initial conversation, we got naked and she demonstrated her incredible mic skills. It was a CBJ, but still felt amazing! I've been told that I'm above average in size, and she was concerned about being able to take me with her tiny frame. She grabbed some lube and we proceeded very slowly. It actually worked out very well for both of us in my dream. She was able to ease me in without too much pain, and she definitely got into our session. She's quite vocal and that was a huge turn on for me. We stuck with mish and that was just fine because her smooth kitty, tight grip, and vocal expression of satisfaction all combined to make me explode in the bag. I have her in my contacts now and will be repeating. Hh dream was 120 Mario coins.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/596267307025

  2. #11496

    New Girl Cherry Nightmare

    Took a chance dreaming about this one based solely on her pics and no Intel. That's why I get for trying to be a trailblazer! Communications were good and I showed up at her decent incall location in Baymeadows. She opened the door and did not look a thing like her pictures. She was at least 30 pounds heavier and was wearing a long black nightgown. Could not even tell if the girl in her pics was her former self, but I didn't stick around to find out. I ended this nightmare and did not partake.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/612723745534

  3. #11495

    Laycee leg problems

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardFliehr  [View Original Post]
    My dream with Laycee turned into a nightmare, and that's a shame. Communications with her were very good (refreshing) and when she appeared at the door in my dream, she was definitely the petite girl in her pictures. Then I looked down and saw that one of her legs was twice the size of the other one! Her swollen leg appeared to be discolored and there was also a large fresh bandage wrapped around her lower thigh and extending past her knee. Her explanation? "I was hit by a semi-truck and left for dead. " Seriously? The more you try to make something sound like the truth, the more it sounds like a lie. Obviously, her leg was eaten up with infection and I decided to wake up from this nightmare and not partake.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...6/068889685114.
    Over a year ago she had a leg issue and claimed to have been hit by a semi-truck. Poor girl, she has the worst luck in the world being hit by trucks so often.

  4. #11494

    Hers

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    She says "back door avaliblie" now, is that her backdoor, or ours?
    I asked her rate was 150 hh for greek.

  5. #11493

    Anyone sample?


  6. #11492
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says 23, LOL.
    I think she is probably in early to mid thirties.

  7. #11491

    Closed shop at 6:30

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says 23, LOL.
    I tried to see her tonight and she was closed at 630, isn't that some bs.

  8. #11490

    Send PM

    I would like to take a stab at it.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxKatLuver45  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I have a UTR that I've probably been seeing for a couple months now that gave me the ok to share her number with only trusted members only. She is cute with a nice body and enjoys sex. For you Greek guys. That's not her cup of tea. But definitely like to take a pounding and her BBBJ skills are pretty good as well. She don't post and said she never will. She just looking for a few good regulars to help her maintain. My overall experience has always been good with her. She pretty cool laid back fun type chick. So if you guys are looking for someone that's not in the hobby like that but looking to meet a few good people. Just inbox me for details.

  9. #11489

    Really?

    Are we really suppose to believe that Maitland Ward is on Skip The Games? Smh.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/251161841698

  10. #11488
    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner_Otown  [View Original Post]
    BTW what's a "slab "?
    Probably means cover, but is calling it by some weird ass name.

  11. #11487

    Mailbox clear

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxKatLuver45  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I have a UTR that I've probably been seeing for a couple months now that gave me the ok to share her number with only trusted members only. She is cute with a nice body and enjoys sex. For you Greek guys. That's not her cup of tea. But definitely like to take a pounding and her BBBJ skills are pretty good as well. She don't post and said she never will. She just looking for a few good regulars to help her maintain. My overall experience has always been good with her. She pretty cool laid back fun type chick. So if you guys are looking for someone that's not in the hobby like that but looking to meet a few good people. Just inbox me for details.
    Please send Utr info sorry cleared out some items.

  12. #11486

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxKatLuver45  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I have a UTR that I've probably been seeing for a couple months now that gave me the ok to share her number with only trusted members only. She is cute with a nice body and enjoys sex. For you Greek guys. That's not her cup of tea. But definitely like to take a pounding and her BBBJ skills are pretty good as well. She don't post and said she never will. She just looking for a few good regulars to help her maintain. My overall experience has always been good with her. She pretty cool laid back fun type chick. So if you guys are looking for someone that's not in the hobby like that but looking to meet a few good people. Just inbox me for details.
    Sent you a PM.

  13. #11485
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Beautiful Amy?

    I've tried searching a good bit and came up with nothing. Does anyone have a review on the beautiful Amy?

    http://jacksonvilleescorts.net/

    Thanks for any info!

  14. #11484

    Kendra Heart

    Hey Gents.

    Don't know if some of you tried that twitter advice I gave a few weeks back. But anywho. Kendra Heart is coming to jax this weekend for a personal visit. She is smoking hot and super fun but expensive.

    Contact her direct on twitter kendraheartxxx. She is looking to book up her weekend.

    Check her her vids on pornhub to get a glimpse.

    GSB.

  15. #11483
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/696964855627

    Had a date with her a few weeks ago. Sketchy coms. Incall was low level hotel in OP. Seemed a little high when I got there but performed well. Every thing was on the menu. BBBJ was great with a lot of enthusiasm. Many positions enjoyed. Didn't try greek but I think I could have. Not a clock watcher and never asked for donation. I tried to see her again. She responded at first then went silent on me.

    I would repeat if her coms weren't so bad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape