Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 658 of 734 FirstFirst ... 158 558 608 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 708 ... LastLast
Results 9,856 to 9,870 of 11008
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1153

    London Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by ElmerFuddness  [View Original Post]
    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5dcb949d9b30a

    Anyone know who this is? Posted a month ago.
    I think it's London Sky:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?151693-London-Sky

    Her Profile shows her last activity was 06-10-2018.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_3683.jpg‎   DSC_3662.jpg‎  

  2. #1152
    Tried some quick searches with no luck. If we find a link, interested if she's open to bb.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElmerFuddness  [View Original Post]
    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5dcb949d9b30a

    Anyone know who this is? Posted a month ago.

  3. #1151

    Black seattle escort video identification

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5dcb949d9b30a

    Anyone know who this is? Posted a month ago.

  4. #1150
    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    She fucking ghosted me again after setting up a time I waited 6 hrs all the while she kept saying she was on the way then never showed. WTF good fuck when she shows up but she keeps doing that she doesn't give a fuck if she makes you wait not worth it at all. I'm an idiot for believing her again.
    I was supposed to see her but it was I that messed up, I had been messaging 3 girls to see who was available, she responded saying she could meet right away and I was about 15 minutes away, what happened was I responded to the wrong girl saying I could meet in city X, then I get a response saying "I am not in X" so I called her, again the wrong girl" confusion just got worse from there and there would be no meeting anyone. The 2 I mixed up had the same area code and the last 4 had similar digits.

  5. #1149
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingados  [View Original Post]
    Copied From another thread:

    Amputee chick.

    Has half of a right leg. Will let you bareback her for slight price increase. Dead fish in the bedroom, meh, whatever. But if amputees are your thing, go ahead!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?448226-Alyviarosee
    Ended up going for it right after your post, I am fairly sure I saw physical indicators of drug use on her, of course that shouldn't be too surprising. She shares her place with another provider as well, the place was ok, her location is one I have known 2 other providers to live in that complex so I guess that is the place to go.

    The service was ok I wouldn't say dead fish as she was getting into it the leg thing didn't do it for me and after talking to her there just isn't a reason for me to see her again, her location isn't the easiest for me to get to, her pictures are better that she is in person maybe because she is declining in looks due to drug use?

  6. #1148

    Are these ladies legit?

    I haven't had much luck lately, anyone care to share if these ladies are legit?

    http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/femal...s/815323314169

    http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/femal...o/945745286721

    I did a google image reverse, photos are legit. Just no intel on phone numbers.

  7. #1147
    Quote Originally Posted by Boinkr  [View Original Post]
    I keep hearing about raids and bust in Bellevue and K girls more often than not. Which leads me to question why are all the f* K agencies continuing to operate in LE magnet Bellevue? Why don't they f* go to Lynnwood or South to Renton or any of the other cities that aren't has raid prone?
    All the money is in Bellevue. The League raids charged the johns or pimps, self-incriminated by leases. No risk in any of these to the female performers.

  8. #1146

    Orange at Kbeautypops

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerAction  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I'm sharing my experience again with you guys.

    I posted about Joy before.

    This place became my all time favorite.

    My encounter with Orange when was her first day was .

    For sure, TOP 2% service.

    Her service and attitude are the definitely best.

    Hope more K girl coming to this area.

    https://kbeautypops.com/models/orange/
    Quote Originally Posted by Cambodian206  [View Original Post]
    Does orange offer bb? I was about to see her but she was busy so I ended up with clio, which was just "OK".
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerAction  [View Original Post]
    Yes, BB was performed amazingly. She must be busy for sure I guess, so guys plan ahead to make an appointment earlier 😅 I usually text early to booker to get an appointment.
    Is there an upcharge for BB with these kbeautypops girls?

  9. #1145

    Better than last time

    Hi fellow mongers.

    My last trip to Seattle unfortunately resulted in a rip-off report. Hoping to find a better result this time. Hopefully one or more of you is kind enough to DM me your sure thing ATF. I like spinners 30 or younger. Will be downtown Mon-Fri.

  10. #1144

    Lol

    Hence her name Tricky Treena, that's sux!

  11. #1143
    Does orange offer bb? I was about to see her but she was busy so I ended up with clio, which was just "OK".

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerAction  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I'm sharing my experience again with you guys.

    I posted about Joy before.

    This place became my all time favorite.

    My encounter with Orange when was her first day was .

    For sure, TOP 2% service.

    Her service and attitude are the definitely best.

    Hope more K girl coming to this area.

    https://kbeautypops.com/models/orange/

  12. #1142
    Quote Originally Posted by Boinkr  [View Original Post]
    I keep hearing about raids and bust in Bellevue and K girls more often than not. Which leads me to question why are all the f* K agencies continuing to operate in LE magnet Bellevue? Why don't they f* go to Lynnwood or South to Renton or any of the other cities that aren't has raid prone?
    I could not agree more! Except for Kent (somewhat recent "raid" on all the AMPs, which no longer exist down here), just about any other city down south would work well. And I'd bet such an operation would draw quite a lot of clients. And with rent being less, they could charge less, thereby increasing business even more.

  13. #1141

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    She fucking ghosted me again after setting up a time I waited 6 hrs all the while she kept saying she was on the way then never showed. WTF good fuck when she shows up but she keeps doing that she doesn't give a fuck if she makes you wait not worth it at all. I'm an idiot for believing her again.
    I feel like this is common in this semi-professional industry. The weirdest ones are when they show up at like 3 am wondering why you aren't interested anymore.

  14. #1140

    Tricky treena

    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    She is awful for time wasting, call and text then get a response like 6 hours later? By that time no way I can get to her, so whatever if the time works out sometime great but if not lots of others out there.
    She fucking ghosted me again after setting up a time I waited 6 hrs all the while she kept saying she was on the way then never showed. WTF good fuck when she shows up but she keeps doing that she doesn't give a fuck if she makes you wait not worth it at all. I'm an idiot for believing her again.

  15. #1139
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToe2000  [View Original Post]
    Ah man that sucks. Too bad some of the best gals are so goddamn flaky. Does she ever make it down to Seattle or is she strictly Bellingham? I tried texting her but got nada.
    Felicia is certainly one of those that make the blonde stereotype. She is a sweetheart, and great at what she does, but hard as hell to get to see in person. I think that she ghosts people if she gets a better offer between the time you set up a date and when you are supposed to see her. If I remember correctly, some of her ads have actually said something like "the more roses the quicker response," which is F'd up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape