Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,791 to 29,805 of 41287
-
12-12-19 00:05 #11497Senior Member

Posts: 348Tattooed Princess
I decided to dream about this one and I have to say, it was a very good experience. I was a bit hesitant at first due to reading some mixed reviews online, but her communications were very good and I was just intrigued by her pics and that body of hers. She did not disappoint. While she acknowledged her incall location in Bay meadows was not the greatest place in the world, she's done her best to make the most of it. We talked on the phone as I pulled up and she gave me her room number. I expected to see db's, but there were none around and I entered her room. She's a petite girl with very large breasts and her personality was very pleasant as well. She was clear-minded and very focused on making sure my dream was a good one. After some initial conversation, we got naked and she demonstrated her incredible mic skills. It was a CBJ, but still felt amazing! I've been told that I'm above average in size, and she was concerned about being able to take me with her tiny frame. She grabbed some lube and we proceeded very slowly. It actually worked out very well for both of us in my dream. She was able to ease me in without too much pain, and she definitely got into our session. She's quite vocal and that was a huge turn on for me. We stuck with mish and that was just fine because her smooth kitty, tight grip, and vocal expression of satisfaction all combined to make me explode in the bag. I have her in my contacts now and will be repeating. Hh dream was 120 Mario coins.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/596267307025
-
12-11-19 23:38 #11496Senior Member

Posts: 348New Girl Cherry Nightmare
Took a chance dreaming about this one based solely on her pics and no Intel. That's why I get for trying to be a trailblazer! Communications were good and I showed up at her decent incall location in Baymeadows. She opened the door and did not look a thing like her pictures. She was at least 30 pounds heavier and was wearing a long black nightgown. Could not even tell if the girl in her pics was her former self, but I didn't stick around to find out. I ended this nightmare and did not partake.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/612723745534
-
12-11-19 19:43 #11495Senior Member

Posts: 405Laycee leg problems
Over a year ago she had a leg issue and claimed to have been hit by a semi-truck. Poor girl, she has the worst luck in the world being hit by trucks so often.
Originally Posted by RichardFliehr
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 19:35 #11494Senior Member

Posts: 414Hers
I asked her rate was 150 hh for greek.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 18:59 #11493Senior Member

Posts: 174Anyone sample?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/019793422431
Anyone sample this yet?
-
12-11-19 18:57 #11492Senior Member

Posts: 174I think she is probably in early to mid thirties.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 18:51 #11491Senior Member

Posts: 130Closed shop at 6:30
I tried to see her tonight and she was closed at 630, isn't that some bs.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 18:42 #11490Senior Member

Posts: 130Send PM
I would like to take a stab at it.
Originally Posted by JaxKatLuver45
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 17:46 #11489Senior Member

Posts: 554Really?
Are we really suppose to believe that Maitland Ward is on Skip The Games? Smh.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/251161841698
-
12-11-19 17:38 #11488Senior Member

Posts: 173Probably means cover, but is calling it by some weird ass name.
Originally Posted by YDiner_Otown
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 15:13 #11487Senior Member

Posts: 170Mailbox clear
Please send Utr info sorry cleared out some items.
Originally Posted by JaxKatLuver45
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 15:01 #11486Senior Member

Posts: 805Pm
Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by JaxKatLuver45
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 14:43 #11485Regular Member

Posts: 18Beautiful Amy?
I've tried searching a good bit and came up with nothing. Does anyone have a review on the beautiful Amy?
http://jacksonvilleescorts.net/
Thanks for any info!
-
12-11-19 14:01 #11484Senior Member

Posts: 63Kendra Heart
Hey Gents.
Don't know if some of you tried that twitter advice I gave a few weeks back. But anywho. Kendra Heart is coming to jax this weekend for a personal visit. She is smoking hot and super fun but expensive.
Contact her direct on twitter kendraheartxxx. She is looking to book up her weekend.
Check her her vids on pornhub to get a glimpse.
GSB.
-
12-11-19 12:58 #11483Senior Member

Posts: 174https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/696964855627
Had a date with her a few weeks ago. Sketchy coms. Incall was low level hotel in OP. Seemed a little high when I got there but performed well. Every thing was on the menu. BBBJ was great with a lot of enthusiasm. Many positions enjoyed. Didn't try greek but I think I could have. Not a clock watcher and never asked for donation. I tried to see her again. She responded at first then went silent on me.
I would repeat if her coms weren't so bad.









Reply With Quote






