Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,176 to 17,190 of 28087
-
12-12-19 17:47 #10912Banned Member

Posts: 222Lulu is great and the BJ move where she sucks you off while on you stomach is something she does. Sounds like that was her. I typically pay $40 for house and $100 for the BJ. It's worth it. Plus her massage is good so I usually do 1 hour massage for $60 but when in a pinch pay $40 for the half.
Originally Posted by MikeHammyHam
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 17:45 #10911Senior Member

Posts: 130Kayla
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/145463
Anyone have any experience with Kayla? Photos look great and rates sound good. Wondering what those rates include and if there are add-ons. Also, I've never had a massage in the North Park area. Wondering about the facilities, parking and privacy.
-
12-12-19 17:30 #10910Senior Member

Posts: 78I was surprised because I heard she was back too I never got to try her. Curious to know if it really is her as well, since I heard she was stacked. I love them big, most AMP girls only have A or B cups. Heard Lulu had D cups.
Originally Posted by Slickdw
[View Original Post]
Ada is very good though, I've only had her.
-
12-12-19 14:38 #10909Senior Member

Posts: 380Ashley in Oceanside
She is very voluptuous, I wouldn't say BBW, just super curvy, although kind of short. I haven't seen her in a while and she shares a place with Chelsea. Nice accommodations. Shower available. Good massage skill set. But oozing sensuality. I was able to get BBBJCIM and another Russian finish for the standard price of admission. Allows generous mutual touching.
Originally Posted by EnfrontedGolem
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 13:36 #10908Regular Member

Posts: 24What's in the menu
What are the perks of this spot kinda up street from where I'm at sorta haha.
Originally Posted by RtpRock
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 13:15 #10907Senior Member

Posts: 102Ashley
I'd appreciate it if anyone has some intel to share on this provider: https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148920. This is a different Ashley than the one asked about earlier today.
Feel free to send a private message if you prefer.
Thanks for you help!
Marco.
-
12-12-19 06:31 #10906Senior Member

Posts: 84Damage
Sounds awesome! What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Slickdw
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 02:44 #10905Senior Member

Posts: 53Blue sky
Any info on blue sky in Clairemont?
-
12-12-19 02:06 #10904Senior Member

Posts: 36Ashley
Surprised I don't see Ashley discussed at all here. https://sandiego.rubratings.com/46275.
Her body is insanely hot -- huge tits and huge ass. Has anyone managed to get anything extra?
-
12-12-19 01:49 #10903Regular Member

Posts: 2Fake
This post uses a well known volleyball player's pictures. So I think its fake. Beware, and always reverse image search on google.
Originally Posted by CapitanWoody
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 00:58 #10902Senior Member

Posts: 235Cinder and others
Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 23:41 #10901Senior Member

Posts: 29Lulu
What does the famous Lulu from you spa / massage look like? I stopped by the other day and the lady said her name Lulu, had a raspy voice (I checked she was a lady haha) but she gave an awesome BBBJCIM and rimmed me. The great part is while I was on my stomach she pulled my d* to the rear and gave me a BBBJ. No FS just BBBJ.
-
12-11-19 23:30 #10900Senior Member

Posts: 28I see that she has big tits and looks tan and wearing a bikini in a few pics.
Originally Posted by CapitanWoody
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 22:44 #10899Banned Member

Posts: 220History plays a part it seems.
I'm right there with you, most times even if extra menu options are available from a provider, they (typically) reserve those options for their return and steady customers.
Originally Posted by Cockasians
[View Original Post]
Charm may have been a little help but in reality I think it was my long illustrious past with Knots. I've been going enough times to get the house fee waived a few times, I believe every 9th or 10th time according to the frequent flyer card. From there she saw that I saw Gina, Hanna, Lisa to name a few in the past. I'm quite sure the girls share war stories so maybe there were some footnotes in there about me, who knows.
Thanks for the compliment, try to keep my post relevant and informative but not too revealing sometimes.
-
12-11-19 21:00 #10898Senior Member

Posts: 160Cherry
I have known Cherry for ten years. First met her at Hana Spa then she rotated between there and Coco Spa, now closed down. Reunited at Know Knots and she is a Gem. I'm surprised to here he is giving BBBJ and BBFSCIP to a customer she just met. Congratulations on your charm DHC! I do not doubt your veracity because Im an ugly older man that loves Korean Spinners. However. In that decade, I have never been successful in convincing her to do either.YMMV I enjoy your post!
Originally Posted by DeadHeadChevy
[View Original Post]
. I enjoy your post so keep up the reviews!













Reply With Quote




