Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,176 to 17,190 of 28081
-
12-12-19 06:31 #10906Senior Member

Posts: 84Damage
Sounds awesome! What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Slickdw
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 02:44 #10905Senior Member

Posts: 53Blue sky
Any info on blue sky in Clairemont?
-
12-12-19 02:06 #10904Senior Member

Posts: 36Ashley
Surprised I don't see Ashley discussed at all here. https://sandiego.rubratings.com/46275.
Her body is insanely hot -- huge tits and huge ass. Has anyone managed to get anything extra?
-
12-12-19 01:49 #10903Regular Member

Posts: 2Fake
This post uses a well known volleyball player's pictures. So I think its fake. Beware, and always reverse image search on google.
Originally Posted by CapitanWoody
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 00:58 #10902Senior Member

Posts: 235Cinder and others
Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 23:41 #10901Senior Member

Posts: 29Lulu
What does the famous Lulu from you spa / massage look like? I stopped by the other day and the lady said her name Lulu, had a raspy voice (I checked she was a lady haha) but she gave an awesome BBBJCIM and rimmed me. The great part is while I was on my stomach she pulled my d* to the rear and gave me a BBBJ. No FS just BBBJ.
-
12-11-19 23:30 #10900Senior Member

Posts: 28I see that she has big tits and looks tan and wearing a bikini in a few pics.
Originally Posted by CapitanWoody
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 22:44 #10899Banned Member

Posts: 220History plays a part it seems.
I'm right there with you, most times even if extra menu options are available from a provider, they (typically) reserve those options for their return and steady customers.
Originally Posted by Cockasians
[View Original Post]
Charm may have been a little help but in reality I think it was my long illustrious past with Knots. I've been going enough times to get the house fee waived a few times, I believe every 9th or 10th time according to the frequent flyer card. From there she saw that I saw Gina, Hanna, Lisa to name a few in the past. I'm quite sure the girls share war stories so maybe there were some footnotes in there about me, who knows.
Thanks for the compliment, try to keep my post relevant and informative but not too revealing sometimes.
-
12-11-19 21:00 #10898Senior Member

Posts: 160Cherry
I have known Cherry for ten years. First met her at Hana Spa then she rotated between there and Coco Spa, now closed down. Reunited at Know Knots and she is a Gem. I'm surprised to here he is giving BBBJ and BBFSCIP to a customer she just met. Congratulations on your charm DHC! I do not doubt your veracity because Im an ugly older man that loves Korean Spinners. However. In that decade, I have never been successful in convincing her to do either.YMMV I enjoy your post!
Originally Posted by DeadHeadChevy
[View Original Post]
. I enjoy your post so keep up the reviews!
-
12-11-19 20:12 #10897Regular Member

Posts: 21Any info on this one?
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/153575
If you have any info let me know.
-
12-11-19 13:55 #10896Senior Member

Posts: 380Ultimate Massage. Del Mar
There's a lot of girls that have been through this place, and the recent stable seems to have lost touch with the service that Cinder used to expect. It's gone down hill a bit. It seems stupid, but little things like, they used to put your shoes away for you in the closet, used to draw the shower so it was warm by the time you undressed. Now there's so much traffic going through their that it feels rushed and much more mechanical. You can still find that service from past girls that are independent: Juliana and Tiffany in UTC and Victoria in Del Mar (same complex as Ultimate). Chloe is up in Laguna.
Originally Posted by AeroStartC
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 04:02 #10895Banned Member

Posts: 220I hear ya
I know what you mean, have had several girls do the slip the condom on while it seems like they are doing a BBBJ, but I assure you there was none in the beginning, middle or end of our session.
Originally Posted by Cockasians
[View Original Post]
I wasn't expecting it from her, but it did in fact happen.
I like to think it was my charm, but I think luck had a lot to do with it.
-
12-11-19 02:15 #10894Senior Member

Posts: 235Cinder and others
Is full service possible there? How about BBBJ, CIM. Beautiful girls.
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 00:44 #10893Senior Member

Posts: 278You're better off going to an independent in my opinion. If I had to pick a "spa" type environment, Cinder in Del Mar has put together a team full of stunners. There's something for everyone on that team.
Originally Posted by WashDetail85
[View Original Post]
fullbodysensualmassagewithbodyslides.com
-
12-10-19 22:27 #10892Senior Member

Posts: 160Cherry BBBJ and BBFS CIP
Cherry does an amazing blow job where she places the condom on you without you realizing she did but I finding that you had BBFS hard to believe when it's all done, you know if there's a condom on. If you did, I am envious!
Originally Posted by DeadHeadChevy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




