Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 959 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 459 859 909 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 1009 1059 ... LastLast
Results 14,371 to 14,385 of 17952
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3582

    Sexy Renea

    I saw this young lady while in Lexington this week. She is way bigger then in picture and does not look like her pictures at all. She is nice drama free girl and little bit high on the 150/ hhh and 250/ h. Very nice BBBJ, mish and K9. Can't do cow girl due to her size but over all was not bad experience. I would not repeat because of her size and false advertising.

  2. #3581

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by HotRam1  [View Original Post]
    Seen her once. Waste of time, smells like fish.
    I also saw her once- nearly one year ago. She was at the notell motel in Richmond. Decent looking and nice body but she is just reluctant. Gave an average BJ and had to be coaxed into FS. (Really didn't want to fuck. Even covered- at all. She finally agreed but was a very short, uninspired hump.

    I didn't notice any smells and probably would have had there been any.

    Really kind of ashamed, could be good if she wanted to be.

  3. #3580

    Bri

    Anyone got any info on Bri in Lexington.

  4. #3579

    Georgia / Jenna any information on her

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...h/566701504273

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenna-es...xington-679596

    I texted her last week and she replied about half hour later. We texted about 6 times back and forth, she ended up dropping her price for me (the second link is what it is now), but she stopped texting so I moved on.

    If you have any details on her, spill the beans here or PM me.

    Happy endings to all and be safe!

  5. #3578

    My next 3 endeavors

    Anyone with info on these 3 girls. I would appreciate it. PM me with the juicy details, or just post here to share with everyone!

    https://skipthegames.com/img/006/MzA...ZGMxYjVjNg.jpg

    https://skipthegames.com/img/006/MTE...zA2OWI0MTU.jpg

    https://skipthegames.com/img/005/MjQ...TNlNDcyZmE.jpg

  6. #3577

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by GjDavis  [View Original Post]
    One hundred percent tried to rob me. Came up with some weird story that she thought I was cop after I handed her the money. Kept going on and on about it. Heard someone rustling in the back, she looked too and I snatched the money back and flew out the door. Saw him run out in the front yard when I looked in my rear view. Should walked out and I piss a 1. Away but it was just the principal.
    I'm glad you got out of there safe. Be careful out here.

  7. #3576

    Good Eye

    Quote Originally Posted by RayR  [View Original Post]
    I always had a funny feeling about her, her recent posts she has same pictures as another girl but doesn't list a name it that post the link is posted below.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/458094021495

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/851320825320
    I never noticed that, and I'm usually pretty good at noticing the small clues to a bad post. Guess I'll cross that one off the list.

  8. #3575

    Bad feeling

    Quote Originally Posted by GjDavis  [View Original Post]
    One hundred percent tried to rob me. Came up with some weird story that she thought I was cop after I handed her the money. Kept going on and on about it. Heard someone rustling in the back, she looked too and I snatched the money back and flew out the door. Saw him run out in the front yard when I looked in my rear view. Should walked out and I piss a 1. Away but it was just the principal.
    I always had a funny feeling about her, her recent posts she has same pictures as another girl but doesn't list a name it that post the link is posted below.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/458094021495

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/851320825320

  9. #3574
    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    Did she try to rob you, or is it something you heard? I can never get her to reply to my texts.
    One hundred percent tried to rob me. Came up with some weird story that she thought I was cop after I handed her the money. Kept going on and on about it. Heard someone rustling in the back, she looked too and I snatched the money back and flew out the door. Saw him run out in the front yard when I looked in my rear view. Should walked out and I piss a 1. Away but it was just the principal.

  10. #3573

    Bambi

    Quote Originally Posted by GjDavis  [View Original Post]
    She and her dude who's hiding will try to rob you. Beware. https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/458094021495.
    Did she try to rob you, or is it something you heard? I can never get her to reply to my texts.

  11. #3572

    Beware of Bambi

    She and her dude who's hiding will try to rob you. Beware. https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/458094021495.

  12. #3571
    Quote Originally Posted by Jp1956  [View Original Post]
    Maybe 40 lbs ago.
    40? 60 at least!

  13. #3570

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by Orkus78  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this chick?

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/776714942438
    Seen her once. Waste of time, smells like fish.

  14. #3569

    No luck

    I have tried on several occasions to contact her, but never got any replies. Probably why there's no posts on her. Can't post on girls that don't reply to bussiness calls. I wouldn't waste my time.

  15. #3568
    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    Need a link or a name to help you out.
    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...o/228444336217

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape