Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 16,216 to 16,230 of 18374
-
12-12-19 09:49 #2159Senior Member

Posts: 265On my next iteration of seeking I think I'll go looking for profiles that are explicitly seeking platonic. I'm thinking that there may be value in having lunch and paying $50 to pick the brain of the demographic I'm looking to bang on. I explain.
Originally Posted by Madaboutmax
[View Original Post]
Being in touch with a 19 yr old coed and treating her well could lead to other great things, but just knowing what her cohort are up to and interested in can justify the meager price. An example of being in touch with the kids has been snapchat. Fuck snapchat, the 'news' articles are trash and are a likely source for all the dumb ideas the youth cater to lately. The whole thing is stupid, but having an account has definitely opened up communication opportunities that have led to success. Since the pics are only visible for a short while I find that girls are way more comfortable sending nudes and other pics.
Same with instagram. Just having an account gets your foot in the door. Instagram and snapchat is also full of providers and is a great source for provider / sugarbaby verification.
-
12-12-19 09:22 #2158Senior Member

Posts: 311Odd
She seems to be offering a lot for "no financial benefits whatsoever" So why has she been on the board for over 4 years? There must be something wrong.
Originally Posted by SamTam
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 09:17 #2157Senior Member

Posts: 86She claims to be DTF for a lower allowance. Everything but Greek. Also agree she is very slow to respond and probably not worth the hassle.
Originally Posted by EasyeOne
[View Original Post]
Right now I have two very solid 25/26 year olds in my rotation. I don't like going too young but I know others prefer the 19 year olds.
-
12-12-19 08:37 #2156Senior Member

Posts: 235Asian MILF
I can't believe that this one is real. WAY too good to be true. Anyone spoken with her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/0d142...6-aae16dc7e9b3
-
12-12-19 08:03 #2155Senior Member

Posts: 1241It looks like the first girl (153) is in the second girl's (1 a4) picture. They almost look like sisters.
Originally Posted by SuckeredByaSB
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 02:42 #2154Senior Member

Posts: 123Had spoken to Moroccangal for a bit on SA, and she tried to match me on Whatsyourprice.com Didn't bother with the second site since we found eachother on SA. She's hard to talk to, best to avoid. Can never manage to hear from her ever, regardless of what you offer.
Originally Posted by EasyeOne
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/49814...0-e67486e23153
-
12-11-19 23:44 #2153Senior Member

Posts: 233Moroc
Her response. Someone who wants a non-sexual friendship is my ideal person.
Originally Posted by SuckeredByaSB
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 23:42 #2152Senior Member

Posts: 233Babyjuu
She wanted 250 for just dinner dates to start. After not agreeing she came back with I'll keep discussing arrangements if you send 20. It's been a lot of back and forth, doubt the pic is real.
Originally Posted by HughJerkman
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 22:05 #2151Regular Member

Posts: 21Selena baby
https://www.seeking.com/member/437cf...2-7ad78fd6f1ca
Claimed to be DTF for $200 but flaked day of. Anyone have luck would love to hear every detail. LOL.
-
12-11-19 21:10 #2150Regular Member

Posts: 14Yep, got the same
I wish I could post all the ones I've blocked that did this. Next time I will post before blocking.
Originally Posted by Sometimes123
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 13:56 #2149Regular Member

Posts: 14Babyjuu
So, after a quick message saying hi, she replies with, "hey if you want to talk, cash app me". Smh. Do guys actually do this?
https://www.seeking.com/member/beaca...8-a3f83d995b82
-
12-11-19 13:39 #2148Senior Member

Posts: 86From Morocco
There are two cute girls from Morocco that seem to be friends. Supposedly 19 year old college girls.
https://www.seeking.com/member/49814...0-e67486e23153
And.
https://www.seeking.com/member/91ab1...b-22454e1f21a4
Can anyone share Intel?
Thanks.
-
12-11-19 13:21 #2147Senior Member

Posts: 177GPSing in NoVA
This one is literally ripping mongers off but, I'm sure if she's asking for this much, someone is paying.
-
12-11-19 09:16 #2146Senior Member

Posts: 203Distance Favorites
I generally ignore the foreign ones. But if they are close by I always ask them what interests them in my profile. Especially when they haven't viewed me yet. Had one claimed she just moved to the area (my exact town) and then asked me to buy pics. Told her IRL only and willing to meet for coffee, she blocked.
For the record, her profile still says Rhode Island.
Originally Posted by Jsidd
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 08:49 #2145Senior Member

Posts: 60Agreed. I've made it a point to correspond with girls who initially say "platonic only", but who have a vibe (either in profile or messages) that they look for some kind of "connection". A lot of girls use the term "platonic" as a shield against overly aggressive SDs (which, after hearing stories, I can totally understand). For me, the bowl is not unlike "regular" dating. It's all about chemistry, connection, and seduction. A lot of girls aren't opposed to being seduced, it just takes a bit more effort. Which for me is all part of the fun. Be good to your SB, and she will be good to you.
Originally Posted by Madaboutmax
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






