Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12931

    Sunrise on Fitness Lane

    Quote Originally Posted by Fredhand  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone advise who are the top two or three? Haven't found a really good massage in a long time. I do like it firm and deep but I won't be picky. Thanks!
    Ask for Michelle or Lisa. Both are outstanding. Outstanding.
    Last edited by TexasBuckNut; 12-11-19 at 20:32. Reason: Spelling/grammar

  2. #12930

    Top tier therapeutic massage only

    Can anyone advise who are the top two or three? Haven't found a really good massage in a long time. I do like it firm and deep but I won't be picky. Thanks!

  3. #12929

    Sunrise

    Quote Originally Posted by TallMan65  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, haven't been on in forever. Unmarked car but uniformed officers.
    Any update on Sunrise? I go there often. Just a scare tactic by LE?

  4. #12928

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by LarryCoyer78  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info on Adrienne. What about Jennifer?

    It seems strange they have all their body types listed on thier website yet all they offer is a "legit" massage.
    The body type listing is kinda strange. Seems like a definite attempt to bait mongers and get us in the door in the pursuit of extras that have been reported for some, but have always been a unicorn like search for myself and others. I gave up on that place a long time ago. If I'm paying that kind of rate for therapeutic massage only, it better be a top tier experience, and I never walked out of there feeling like I got that. My humble two cents.

  5. #12927

    Blue Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlt02  [View Original Post]
    Post 12890.
    I just drove by, and they are open right now. 5:00 PM on Tuesday.

  6. #12926

    Price

    Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFuns99  [View Original Post]
    Went to Hongkong in Franklin. I received everything I was looking for for 2 (please don't drive up prices with white knight syndrome), this includes a strangely satisfying eyebrow massage. Very nice and accommodating.

    Stay safe,

    Sharky.
    $$ on top of house or total?

  7. #12925

    All I was looking for.

    Went to Hongkong in Franklin. I received everything I was looking for for 2 (please don't drive up prices with white knight syndrome), this includes a strangely satisfying eyebrow massage. Very nice and accommodating.

    Stay safe,

    Sharky.

  8. #12924

    Jennifer at 317

    Thanks for the info on Adrienne. What about Jennifer?

    It seems strange they have all their body types listed on thier website yet all they offer is a "legit" massage.

  9. #12923
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Saturday afternoon based on a report last week that all was AOK. But no one home. Thanks.
    Post 12890.

  10. #12922

    Any Info On Blue Moon?

    Stopped by Saturday afternoon based on a report last week that all was AOK. But no one home. Thanks.

  11. #12921

    Sunrise

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsignor  [View Original Post]
    We've stopped using codes. I'm assuming you mean Sunrise on fitness lane? Were these uniformed officers in marked cars, or are you making assumptions and drawing conclusions?
    Sorry, haven't been on in forever. Unmarked car but uniformed officers.

  12. #12920

    Outcall Massage

    I will be staying downtown end of this week. Any suggestions on a good massage provider that does outcall? Prefer someone attractive and reliable. Can PM me any info. Thanks!

  13. #12919

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/grand...63-70-38150986

    A-Spa. Says they open tomorrow morning. Looks like they're at 31 and Southport Rd.
    Looks interesting and fairly close to me. I think I might give it a try when I can get the time.

    Thank you for the notice!

  14. #12918
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    New Spa

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/grand...63-70-38150986

    A-Spa. Says they open tomorrow morning. Looks like they're at 31 and Southport Rd.

  15. #12917
    I will agree a few years back they had the best looking girls and the best service. The girls would rotate often and they were from San Francisco. But I think ever since they got in some trouble years back things had changed. It is hard to find a good AMP in Indy.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManWithPants  [View Original Post]
    This used to be my favorite MP, but is no longer. The woman I got was really rude to me, and heavily questioned about how I found the place. It has gotten more expensive over the past couple of years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape