Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 539 of 2366 FirstFirst ... 39 439 489 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 589 639 1039 1539 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 35479
Come be a VIP
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #27409

    Redhead in fishnets this afternoon

    Any have any info on the redhead with black fishnets on walking by Burlington this afternoon. Couldn't pick up but looked cute.

  2. #27408
    Quote Originally Posted by StayUp333  [View Original Post]
    Any body see her lately?
    She's vacationing with her uncle Grady.

  3. #27407
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiat2001  [View Original Post]
    Last night on the trail, I found Sicora. When I got there, she asked if I had .8 Mario coins. I told her that I only have .4 and she said to come back when I have .8. If you want to spend that much on a SW then more power to you. I know that some of you might say that I lost an opportunity but I'm fine with it. I just think it's ridiculous for a SW to ask for a lot. If she was on the USAA site then yeah but on the trail, forget it. Anyway, stay safe.

    Jiat2001.
    Couldn't agree more. If she stays out long enough I bet she comes down a bit.

  4. #27406

    Mariam

    Quote Originally Posted by StayUp333  [View Original Post]
    Any body see her lately?
    I found out where Mariam is at because I got a miss call from her on vacation. I checked a few websites and found out she is vacationing in polk county. I would stay away from that place and wouldn't even attempt to do dates there.

  5. #27405
    Quote Originally Posted by OnLooker407  [View Original Post]
    So I pretty much need, some help so this morning I went to check the trail seen a few but no pick ups. But after a hr driving of I only seen like 2 damn SW, is it always dead on Tuesdays. Or am I in the wrong spots?
    Welcome to the game brother. It's not for those who are cautious about wasting gas. Keep trying.

  6. #27404

    Almost dream of Sicora

    Last night on the trail, I found Sicora. When I got there, she asked if I had .8 Mario coins. I told her that I only have .4 and she said to come back when I have .8. If you want to spend that much on a SW then more power to you. I know that some of you might say that I lost an opportunity but I'm fine with it. I just think it's ridiculous for a SW to ask for a lot. If she was on the USAA site then yeah but on the trail, forget it. Anyway, stay safe.

    Jiat2001.

  7. #27403

    Mariam

    Any body see her lately?

  8. #27402

    Whoa need help with this

    So I pretty much need, some help so this morning I went to check the trail seen a few but no pick ups. But after a hr driving of I only seen like 2 damn SW, is it always dead on Tuesdays. Or am I in the wrong spots?

  9. #27401

    Lauren

    Saw Lauren the past 2 days. Picked her up at Wawa the first day by the mall and the second day she was walking towards sand lake from the mall. Both times excellent BBBJ and cfs for 40. Both times I was showered up and she kept mentioning BBFS was on the menu but I was too scared to partake into that even though the little head kept telling me to dive in. Was looking for Brooke both times but ran into Lauren instead. Maybe I'll keep running into her LOL.

  10. #27400

    Heads up 8 am

    I would be careful around mall to tp. Very active and not in a good way.

  11. #27399

    Nikki The Librarian

    Out of town monger from the DC & Central Virginia area. I will be heading to Kissimmee to visit family on Thursday. I plan on hitting the trail and checked the site to get some inf on which one of Paradise Trails finest are currently available. I am alos going to try an catch you with a few idols that are still around. Have any of you mongers seen Nikki the Librarian around? I would like to catch up with her. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

    Safe Mongering.

  12. #27398

    Sherry on the trail

    Out of towner cruising the trail tonight saw an energetic MILF at 23rd. Said her name was Sherry. She's a talker, but I found a way to quiet her for a little while at least. Good service. She's a little under the weather right now (sinuses), but it didn't interfere with her performance. Said she's highly reviewed on here which I've been able to confirm since returning to the bat cave. She's apparently been around for quite a while.

  13. #27397

    Bella Saint

    Quote Originally Posted by AmNadahk  [View Original Post]
    Any update on Ashley aka Bella Saint.
    She has been on an extended vacation in Ocala. I think it ends in April.

  14. #27396

    Bella Saint

    Quote Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Good question. Idk where she is at or if she is out the game.
    I talk to her every week when she was on vacation here, she went on a longer vacation in another city near Tallahassee until March of next year.

  15. #27395
    Quote Originally Posted by AmNadahk  [View Original Post]
    Any update on Ashley aka Bella Saint.
    She is on a long vacation until March of next year somewhere near Tallahassee.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape