Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 19,516 to 19,530 of 27795
-
12-11-19 10:55 #8280Senior Member

Posts: 606Word on street is executive high roller type snagged her up in a sugar baby role.
Originally Posted by GreenCandles
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 09:49 #8279Senior Member

Posts: 595Good friend of mine. Not POC friendly if I recall. I will have to make sure that's still the case.
Originally Posted by Gamper
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 09:31 #8278Senior Member

Posts: 201Thought I saw her. A search for Kori didn't show anything, Boards error then.
Originally Posted by Chingados
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 00:44 #8277Senior Member

Posts: 129Kori
Yes, that's Kori, who's been referenced on this board before. In short: she's real and does BBFS, but she's an anti-size queen, an enormous flake, and has a sleazy boyfriend.
Originally Posted by Gamper
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 00:00 #8276Senior Member

Posts: 216Kori
Do a search for Kori and you'll find some info.
Originally Posted by Gamper
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 23:40 #8275Senior Member

Posts: 180RileyStar
Anyone know what happened to her?
The seductive angel website went down right around the time she went AWOL. All the other seductive angels are still posting through TNA but RileyStar's profile is scrubbed.
-
12-10-19 23:01 #8274Regular Member

Posts: 13Ya I'm going to take a pass right now thank you LOL.
Originally Posted by FlowIndigo
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 22:31 #8273Senior Member

Posts: 201Any info on this one?
http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...d/922923722163
-
12-10-19 22:04 #8272Senior Member

Posts: 210Finally she responded looks like a genuine girl. I'll write a report later tomorrow evening after seeing her.
Originally Posted by RedHot11
[View Original Post]
Confirmed on text that rubber is optional. Sweet.
-
12-10-19 20:47 #8271Senior Member

Posts: 220It's very simple- agree to have sex for money. You don't seem to have a very good understanding about how these things work.
Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 20:39 #8270Senior Member

Posts: 240Fiona
Seems like she disappeared about 9 or 10 years ago. She'd be about 36 now. She would only be able to get off with Greek. I believe you are correct about her going by Kaitlyn later.
Originally Posted by NoMaam
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 20:07 #8269Senior Member

Posts: 362LE on SA?
Can someone knowledgeable give some details on how LE on SA could stick? I would think that Sugar kind of skirts the edges of LE's purview. Targeting the obvious escort boards make sense, but the sugar sites seem to be really broad.
Originally Posted by FlowIndigo
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 19:34 #8268Senior Member

Posts: 184Wtf?
I can't believe you guys are even entertaining this. I don't know you guys, but somehow I feel obligated to say -- please don't do this.
Originally Posted by RedHot11
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 19:30 #8267Senior Member

Posts: 210I googled the number and found https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...-39-t_i7685181.
Originally Posted by FlowIndigo
[View Original Post]
My spidysense tells me that she is TGTBT.
Would appreciate some more information.
She responded to text and is open to anything and everything.
Unless someone confirms I'm not going to pull the trigger. Either she is LE or Jesus is walking the planet again.
-
12-10-19 19:27 #8266Regular Member

Posts: 15Brooklyn Banks
Guys,
Just wondering, how's her service and does she offer what we all want here? I tried to research her but none of the reviews tell me if she offers BB.











Reply With Quote





