Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 19,531 to 19,545 of 27795
-
12-10-19 19:18 #8265Senior Member

Posts: 220The PM with her number also asked what I wanted to do to her. Which makes zero sense based on the explicit nature of the post. And I feel like that's a weird question in and of itself. Stay away, gents.
Originally Posted by FlowIndigo
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 19:13 #8264Senior Member

Posts: 41Did you actually meet her? Seems obvious LE based on my previous post.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 19:11 #8263Senior Member

Posts: 220Kik or text is likely faster. Info in her ads.
Originally Posted by RedHot11
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 18:54 #8262Senior Member

Posts: 210Sent her a message on TNA and no response.
Originally Posted by RawDogger
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 18:50 #8261Senior Member

Posts: 41https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/5open-...won-t/25829934
Originally Posted by BBGuy
[View Original Post]
Different girl, same number, openly advertising. It's a trap!
-
12-10-19 18:29 #8260Regular Member

Posts: 24Fiona
No link. She hasn't been around in years. I met her on the review board where she also went by Kaitlyn I think.
Originally Posted by JohnShockley2
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 17:39 #8259Senior Member

Posts: 277Yeah, I'm supposed to see her next week but seems like a few red flags are popping up.
Originally Posted by Tuchon
[View Original Post]
Not sure if I'm going to go through with it or not.
-
12-10-19 17:29 #8258Senior Member

Posts: 277Brandybaby253
Saw her once a while ago. Personally, she didn't really like kissing (YMMV). I also think her pics look better than real life.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
Good luck!
-
12-10-19 15:51 #8257Regular Member

Posts: 13Sorry I missed you're original post about this being a possible setup. Sure let me jump right on that.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
"Ads pulled immediately after I posted the link. Original poster BBGuy pm'd me earlier with the number and asked what I wanted to do with her. Smells like a setup, proceed with caution. ".
-
12-10-19 13:42 #8256Senior Member

Posts: 204Bootyfan Redhot11
773-xxxx149.
Good luck.
-
12-10-19 13:03 #8255Senior Member

Posts: 267Brandy Baby
Any info on Brandy? Just read some comments here that she has issues and that she is a good kisser.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1906663-*see-me!26%23128149%3 B-close-to-EVERETT! Hey-%26%23128149%3 B-Make-today-your-lucky-day!-Discreet-private-Incall-location-%26%23128149%3 B-DDs-Curves-for-days-playful.
-
12-10-19 12:25 #8254Regular Member

Posts: 14Sounds like her. Biggest pain in the ass to connect with and actually see, but fun once you get in.
Originally Posted by RawDogger
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 11:01 #8253Regular Member

Posts: 13I would appreciate a DM with number and name please, thanks.
Originally Posted by BBGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 10:33 #8252Senior Member

Posts: 36Correction. The pictures she sent me, Not You.
Originally Posted by Tuchon
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 08:19 #8251Senior Member

Posts: 220Red Heron
Finally got off my ass to see her. Can confirm all the reports. Very nice, intelligent, uninhibited, and horny lady. I've never been with someone taller than me before but that works quite well in CG as her tits are right in your face.










Reply With Quote




