Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10901

    Cherry BBBJ and BBFS CIP

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadHeadChevy  [View Original Post]
    Back in town for a while for the Holidays before my next assignment (s) and figured I would partake in some relaxation therapy with the famous Cherry at KK. Very beautiful K girl, young and likes to have a good time, laughing, chatting and teasing.

    Arrived without appointment and was really just hoping for the best, wasn't sure even if Cherry was still in the lineup, but she was.

    Chatted with the MMS for a few as she lead me to the room and paid my 1 $ house fee for the hour.

    Stripped down to get ready, wanted a table shower so to reassure to her that I was squeaky clean.

    Cherry walks in and was very stunning, thin and fit body with some amazing bolt ons that were IMO perfect for her type and size body, semi long dark hair and starry eyes. Lets just say a treat for the eyes if anything at all.

    She led me to the table shower and was super cool and chatting while teasing and laughing quite a bit. She has what sounds like a "dumb laugh," but it works for her, makes it sexy.

    Shower is done, back to the room, face down. Again chatting it up a bit. Her English is quite well, so very few words or phrases that stump her, so conversation is fairly easy going with her.

    Massage was good pressure with some light feather touch here and there to tease it up.

    On the flip, she does a light feather touch while positioning herself over junior for some personal BBBJ service while I DATY at her lovely lips and little brown eye, which I decided to tongue punch a few times. Her technique is nice, right amount of suction and tension.

    She then repositioned for the Asian squat over me, very nice and tight. Was not expecting a BB session, but I treaded onward. A couple of changes, RCG and finally me standing with her laying legs up for the finish. Felt like I dropped a huge load as my legs buckled a bit.

    Cleanup with a hot towel, and light massage on the legs and head and some good quality small talk afterward.

    IMO, she is a very lovely girl, good looking and certainly enjoys what she does. If she doesn't, she should get the Oscar for best actress, but I don't believe she is acting one bit. She really does seem to enjoy her work and making sure her clients are satisfied.

    Did say at one point, that I had heard about her, and she was really curious if she lived up to what I had heard, she did.

    Will return for sure.

    House fee 1 $, her tip 2 $. Maybe a little pricey then the average AMP, but wel. it.

    You get what you pay for sometimes, and I definitely felt she was worth every cent.
    Cherry does an amazing blow job where she places the condom on you without you realizing she did but I finding that you had BBFS hard to believe when it's all done, you know if there's a condom on. If you did, I am envious!

  2. #10900

    Ultimate Massage

    Guys, I tried the search function and read back 50 pages, but I might not have the decoder ring for this place, what's the opinion / reviews on Ultimate Massage?

    https://www.fullbodysensualmassagewithbodyslides.com/

  3. #10899
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadHeadChevy  [View Original Post]
    Just in case I am being too cryptic, KK is Know Knots, just a FYI.
    So was that $3 total for an HR / TableShower / Tip? I remembered that place was pricey but damn!! She is def worth it from when I visited.

    I'm recalling that w / o the shower and 1/2 Hr price it was still $2.

  4. #10898

    Specific taste

    I am looking for the cleanest, most professional parlor while I'm in town. If price didn't matter to you guys, who would you see and where? Would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

  5. #10897

    Cherry Bomb

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadHeadChevy  [View Original Post]
    Back in town for a while for the Holidays before my next assignment (s) and figured I would partake in some relaxation therapy with the famous Cherry at KK. Very beautiful K girl, young and likes to have a good time, laughing, chatting and teasing.
    Just in case I am being too cryptic, KK is Know Knots, just a FYI.

  6. #10896
    Quote Originally Posted by JDean52  [View Original Post]
    No she doesn't offer FS at all.

    My experience was far greater than "just a massage". I DATY like a champ and BBBJ with hand finish on her tits. 2. 6 for the hour.

    Be good to her gents and get the best of her. YMMV.
    Yea must be YMMV. Her previous ads have fluctuating prices. She must have gotten more press bc she wanted 2. 6 for hh, CBJ. I laughed.

  7. #10895

    Cherry Bomb

    Back in town for a while for the Holidays before my next assignment (s) and figured I would partake in some relaxation therapy with the famous Cherry at KK. Very beautiful K girl, young and likes to have a good time, laughing, chatting and teasing.

    Arrived without appointment and was really just hoping for the best, wasn't sure even if Cherry was still in the lineup, but she was.

    Chatted with the MMS for a few as she lead me to the room and paid my 1 $ house fee for the hour.

    Stripped down to get ready, wanted a table shower so to reassure to her that I was squeaky clean.

    Cherry walks in and was very stunning, thin and fit body with some amazing bolt ons that were IMO perfect for her type and size body, semi long dark hair and starry eyes. Lets just say a treat for the eyes if anything at all.

    She led me to the table shower and was super cool and chatting while teasing and laughing quite a bit. She has what sounds like a "dumb laugh," but it works for her, makes it sexy.

    Shower is done, back to the room, face down. Again chatting it up a bit. Her English is quite well, so very few words or phrases that stump her, so conversation is fairly easy going with her.

    Massage was good pressure with some light feather touch here and there to tease it up.

    On the flip, she does a light feather touch while positioning herself over junior for some personal BBBJ service while I DATY at her lovely lips and little brown eye, which I decided to tongue punch a few times. Her technique is nice, right amount of suction and tension.

    She then repositioned for the Asian squat over me, very nice and tight. Was not expecting a BB session, but I treaded onward. A couple of changes, RCG and finally me standing with her laying legs up for the finish. Felt like I dropped a huge load as my legs buckled a bit.

    Cleanup with a hot towel, and light massage on the legs and head and some good quality small talk afterward.

    IMO, she is a very lovely girl, good looking and certainly enjoys what she does. If she doesn't, she should get the Oscar for best actress, but I don't believe she is acting one bit. She really does seem to enjoy her work and making sure her clients are satisfied.

    Did say at one point, that I had heard about her, and she was really curious if she lived up to what I had heard, she did.

    Will return for sure.

    House fee 1 $, her tip 2 $. Maybe a little pricey then the average AMP, but well worth it.

    You get what you pay for sometimes, and I definitely felt she was worth every cent.

  8. #10894

    Julia. YMMV?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gl0987  [View Original Post]
    No she doesn't. Covered for $. A little steep for just a massage. To each his own.
    No she doesn't offer FS at all.

    My experience was far greater than "just a massage". I DATY like a champ and BBBJ with hand finish on her tits. 2. 6 for the hour.

    Be good to her gents and get the best of her. YMMV.

  9. #10893
    Quote Originally Posted by JDean52  [View Original Post]
    In town visiting, saw her ad, but couldn't find other reviews. Took a shot with her and so thankful I did. Gents this girl is ridiculously fabulous. Late 20's, gorgeous face with long hair, and an all natural body that will rock your world. She works out of her apartment so very light screening and a process to follow to get to the door. Door opens and I was blown away. We chat, share a glass of wine, then off with our clothes. She gives one hell of a massage, might want to stick with medium to light pressure because that little body packs quite a punch. Paid a little extra for the VIP menu which includes everything but FS. Damn and it was worth every penny. Now I'm trying to find a way to free up some more time while I'm here to go see her again. If you are in San Diego go see this woman and you can thank me later. She is such a top notch provider, my new ATF!

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/151000
    How much was the damage for FS?

  10. #10892
    Any of the popular spas in San Diego offer lineups or let you see the girls before paying? And which ones have the youngest and thinnest girls? Planning to visit soon.

    Any info appreciated. I can offer info about FS spas in OC.

  11. #10891

    Recommendations

    Looking for young / spinner types. Not looking for anything more than a massage and a finish. Haven't been in awhile but used to go to V a lot. Apparently, it closed or something? Does A Spa offer that?

  12. #10890
    Quote Originally Posted by MentalWais  [View Original Post]
    I have been meaning to visit her. Does she offer BBBJCIM?
    No she doesn't. Covered for $. A little steep for just a massage. To each his own.

  13. #10889

    Sun C Spa

    Went over to Sun C Spa before going up to Los Angeles. Annie was there she had been gone for a while. Lite brown hair small body and nice boobies. She was happy to see me and took me to the room. Gives a good massage and loves to tease. Had me turn over and the fun begins. Glad I stopped by. Took a shower a drove up to Los Angeles.

  14. #10888
    Quote Originally Posted by JDean52  [View Original Post]
    In town visiting, saw her ad, but couldn't find other reviews. Took a shot with her and so thankful I did. Gents this girl is ridiculously fabulous. Late 20's, gorgeous face with long hair, and an all natural body that will rock your world. She works out of her apartment so very light screening and a process to follow to get to the door. Door opens and I was blown away. We chat, share a glass of wine, then off with our clothes. She gives one hell of a massage, might want to stick with medium to light pressure because that little body packs quite a punch. Paid a little extra for the VIP menu which includes everything but FS. Damn and it was worth every penny. Now I'm trying to find a way to free up some more time while I'm here to go see her again. If you are in San Diego go see this woman and you can thank me later. She is such a top notch provider, my new ATF!

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/151000
    I have been meaning to visit her. Does she offer BBBJCIM?

  15. #10887
    Quote Originally Posted by Cjg1988  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of a massage place that has a milking table? I was on RubRatings maybe a couple weeks back, and noticed that one girl was offering it. I wish I saved it, but I'm very interested in trying this out. Wish she was still advertising it.
    The HH girls that advertise on rubrating, I think each of their tables has one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape