Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 35478
-
12-11-19 18:30 #27408Senior Member

Posts: 472She's vacationing with her uncle Grady.
Originally Posted by StayUp333
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 17:06 #27407Senior Member

Posts: 245Couldn't agree more. If she stays out long enough I bet she comes down a bit.
Originally Posted by Jiat2001
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 16:06 #27406Senior Member

Posts: 368Mariam
I found out where Mariam is at because I got a miss call from her on vacation. I checked a few websites and found out she is vacationing in polk county. I would stay away from that place and wouldn't even attempt to do dates there.
Originally Posted by StayUp333
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 15:26 #27405Senior Member

Posts: 746Welcome to the game brother. It's not for those who are cautious about wasting gas. Keep trying.
Originally Posted by OnLooker407
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 13:22 #27404Senior Member

Posts: 434Almost dream of Sicora
Last night on the trail, I found Sicora. When I got there, she asked if I had .8 Mario coins. I told her that I only have .4 and she said to come back when I have .8. If you want to spend that much on a SW then more power to you. I know that some of you might say that I lost an opportunity but I'm fine with it. I just think it's ridiculous for a SW to ask for a lot. If she was on the USAA site then yeah but on the trail, forget it. Anyway, stay safe.
Jiat2001.
-
12-11-19 11:45 #27403Senior Member

Posts: 130Mariam
Any body see her lately?
-
12-10-19 13:42 #27402Regular Member

Posts: 6Whoa need help with this
So I pretty much need, some help so this morning I went to check the trail seen a few but no pick ups. But after a hr driving of I only seen like 2 damn SW, is it always dead on Tuesdays. Or am I in the wrong spots?
-
12-10-19 11:42 #27401Senior Member

Posts: 131Lauren
Saw Lauren the past 2 days. Picked her up at Wawa the first day by the mall and the second day she was walking towards sand lake from the mall. Both times excellent BBBJ and cfs for 40. Both times I was showered up and she kept mentioning BBFS was on the menu but I was too scared to partake into that even though the little head kept telling me to dive in. Was looking for Brooke both times but ran into Lauren instead. Maybe I'll keep running into her LOL.
-
12-10-19 08:03 #27400Senior Member

Posts: 289Heads up 8 am
I would be careful around mall to tp. Very active and not in a good way.
-
12-10-19 01:37 #27399Senior Member

Posts: 146Nikki The Librarian
Out of town monger from the DC & Central Virginia area. I will be heading to Kissimmee to visit family on Thursday. I plan on hitting the trail and checked the site to get some inf on which one of Paradise Trails finest are currently available. I am alos going to try an catch you with a few idols that are still around. Have any of you mongers seen Nikki the Librarian around? I would like to catch up with her. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Safe Mongering.
-
12-10-19 01:06 #27398Senior Member

Posts: 61Sherry on the trail
Out of towner cruising the trail tonight saw an energetic MILF at 23rd. Said her name was Sherry. She's a talker, but I found a way to quiet her for a little while at least. Good service. She's a little under the weather right now (sinuses), but it didn't interfere with her performance. Said she's highly reviewed on here which I've been able to confirm since returning to the bat cave. She's apparently been around for quite a while.
-
12-09-19 13:24 #27397Senior Member

Posts: 664Bella Saint
She has been on an extended vacation in Ocala. I think it ends in April.
Originally Posted by AmNadahk
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 10:54 #27396Senior Member

Posts: 368Bella Saint
I talk to her every week when she was on vacation here, she went on a longer vacation in another city near Tallahassee until March of next year.
Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 10:51 #27395Senior Member

Posts: 368She is on a long vacation until March of next year somewhere near Tallahassee.
Originally Posted by AmNadahk
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 09:52 #27394Senior Member

Posts: 117Listcrawler
After some digging the LC ad was a case of mistaken identity as it was something I had seen a few weeks back. It took me a while to find the old ad and after further inspection it turns out it is someone with similar facial features but the tats don't match.
Originally Posted by Smielyswim
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





