Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 559 of 930 FirstFirst ... 59 459 509 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 609 659 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 13942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5572

    Roxy. Twice in 12 hours!

    THU and FRI last week I shared two dreams with Roxy from https://callescort.org/702-888-6443 and https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...57/7028886443..

    In both, Roxy was affectionate, talkative, intelligent, tiny as phuq, and gave a cumplete GFE. Very cumplete. It turns out she's catholic. She was not willing to go to Greece but was up for anything else. She tasted great and smooth but smelled of cigarettes.

    Her body was perfectly tiny (90 lbs), but she was older than her pictures indicate (late 30's), and had some baby damage on her tummy, the skin of a heavy smoker (maybe more) and a bony rear that used to have the bubble butt shown in one of her pics but not anymore. While she was not youthful, she was very sensual and eager to please and non-judgmental of my own body issues.

    I woke from both dreams after about a HHR and found myself 175 lighter.

    In the first dream I went to her place which turned out to have a sleeping roommate in the next room which was less than ideal. In the second dream she came to my hotel.

  2. #5571

    Recs for AVN Week. ?

    Hi All,

    I've read a bunch of the comments about the AVN, and since I've never done it, I'm taking the plunge, including the 'private suite party' on one night. Only been to vegas once, and didn't do any mongering that visit.

    Hoping you guys might be able to answer some questions for me:

    * Any recommendations for GFE escorts? Preferably petite, younger, natural. I get the impression from the board that agencies are not the best (which is basically what I've used in Chicago).
    * Any comments/opinions/suggestions for AVN?

    I have questions re strip clubs and AMPs, but will post in appropriate board.

    Just in general, looking for some tips.

    Thanks!

  3. #5570

    All kinds of girls

    I work down on Sahara close to the strip and there's all kinds of escorts coming through there.

    Street walkers.

    Casino girls.

    College girls.

    And some high end girls.

    One told me last night she pee's on dudes!!

    Its hit or miss tho.

    There not in there all the time.

    But usually around 9 pm to 2 am.

    Always something to look at.

    Pm me if you want more info.

  4. #5569
    Quote Originally Posted by Azman84  [View Original Post]
    So guys my inboxed got swamped. So here is the details. They won't post online, they both fun girls looking to have fun but I asked them again posting and they just don't want to deal with it.

    They want $450 flat.

    Again ill share number with senior members only.

    Please don't ask for info. I don't have pics but I can share a number. I was happy to share it but now some dudes becoming difficult.
    $450 for newbies? Sheesh.

  5. #5568

    Veronica

    Had the opportunity to Visit Veronica yesterday:

    Not a clock watcher.

    Is all about service.

    1. 4 for hh.

    Clean space.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3028791

  6. #5567

    Lacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Schuffles  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever visit Lacy?

    Lots of reviews on PD. Nothing on them.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/prettyla...s-vegas-468255
    She is real, but if you want incall she wants to meet at a swingers club, at first I thought could me a interesting idea but didn't go as I expected. She it's ok.

  7. #5566
    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    Well, shame on me. I thought these profiles on AdultLook were legit. Booked the "Japanese" Akemi. Who shows up but a redheaded Caucasian. Cute enough so I let her in. But the sales job started immediately and when I wouldn't go to $500 after I'd already given her $300, she "went to the bathroom" and vanished out the door with no actual service provided. Stay far, far away.
    Sorry this happened but to think that "I thought these profiles on AdultLook were legit." Is insane.

    We've all been taken at one time or another when we're new. Shit I've been had. But to give 300 to someone who wasn't who you weren't expecting is newbie shit.

    Surprised you didn't know better. Oh well.

  8. #5565
    Quote Originally Posted by Azman84  [View Original Post]
    After running back and forth around town trying to settle in Vegas, I came across 2 new un experienced flowers. Both legal of age. But new and looking for help. They not advertising, yet. I'm willing to share more info with senior members only.
    So guys my inboxed got swamped. So here is the details. They won't post online, they both fun girls looking to have fun but I asked them again posting and they just don't want to deal with it.

    They want $450 flat.

    Again ill share number with senior members only.

    Please don't ask for info. I don't have pics but I can share a number. I was happy to share it but now some dudes becoming difficult.

  9. #5564

    Akemi

    Well, shame on me. I thought these profiles on AdultLook were legit. Booked the "Japanese" Akemi. Who shows up but a redheaded Caucasian. Cute enough so I let her in. But the sales job started immediately and when I wouldn't go to $500 after I'd already given her $300, she "went to the bathroom" and vanished out the door with no actual service provided. Stay far, far away.

  10. #5563
    Anyone ever visit Lacy?

    Lots of reviews on PD. Nothing on them.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/prettyla...s-vegas-468255

  11. #5562
    Quote Originally Posted by LezbiHonest22  [View Original Post]
    Try out private delight.
    Thank you.

  12. #5561

    If you travel that much to Vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by Anson22  [View Original Post]
    I travel to Vegas once a month. Although I have found a regular that I enjoy I want something new. I tried the Eros and adult look but as you know you get what shows up. I want to know is there a site that you can get what you want? I hate to keep refusing girls that show up looking like they should be in a gym. It's like there is no effort.
    Then my god man, you should be on P411.

  13. #5560

    Pd

    Quote Originally Posted by Anson22  [View Original Post]
    I travel to Vegas once a month. Although I have found a regular that I enjoy I want something new. I tried the Eros and adult look but as you know you get what shows up. I want to know is there a site that you can get what you want? I hate to keep refusing girls that show up looking like they should be in a gym. It's like there is no effort.
    Try out private delight.

  14. #5559

    Peyten

    Quote Originally Posted by TaderHead  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to see Peyten for the second time. The first time was a couple years ago. She's really nice, pretty, and good coms. Since I saw her last she's probably put on about 20 lbs. Still looks good but the pics don't show it. I don't remember the first visit being this way, but she is not GFE at all. (Other than her attitude and cool personality). No kissing, no BBBJ, no FIV, no DATY. She's also not cheap. At $$hh, this is a no repeat for me. What was I thinking. Oh well.

    https://tryst.link/escort/peyten-carter
    She is definitely not cheap. Only thing she allows out of the norm is cum on her tits.

  15. #5558

    Peyten

    Quote Originally Posted by TaderHead  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to see Peyten for the second time. The first time was a couple years ago. She's really nice, pretty, and good coms. Since I saw her last she's probably put on about 20 lbs. Still looks good but the pics don't show it. I don't remember the first visit being this way, but she is not GFE at all. (Other than her attitude and cool personality). No kissing, no BBBJ, no FIV, no DATY. She's also not cheap. At $$hh, this is a no repeat for me. What was I thinking. Oh well.

    https://tryst.link/escort/peyten-carter
    I saw her before and she was ok not being gf for that amount it's not good, she it's trouble lately she was arrested early this year for some issues with a monger, but I would definitely had fun with her video chats if you are into it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape