Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 763 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 263 663 713 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 813 863 ... LastLast
Results 11,431 to 11,445 of 18205
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6775

    Maitland Mom -Sarah

    Saw the Maitland Mom Sarah and as usual had a great time. Did all positions and had a great time. Here are a couple more pics of her. I've seen some discussion about what is the big deal about her. If she's not for you that is cool. Plenty of other talent out there. From my experience she is pretty good for the $ and non-robotic and doesn't watch the clock. I've seen plenty of these girls and many are in a rush so they can get to the next guy and very robotic. If she's acting she puts on a good show and that's fine with me and I'm not rushed to hurry. Also she's closer to my side of town and not in Kissimmee or on OBT.

    Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6E23CED3-E744-4D93-BEDB-8DFEF800156C.jpeg‎   605C8AB7-4BAE-4ED5-BB28-2BA3039B9E0D.jpeg‎   6C3AACB5-900D-4953-B6DB-352F90F36298.jpeg‎  

  2. #6774

    Intel

    I know we all complain that talent in our respective areas is subpar, but O-town is heaven compared to Jax.

    I will be traveling into town tomorrow and I'm looking for some incall fun before meeting up with the family. Anyone have any suggestions they may be willing to share in a PM?

  3. #6773

    Carribean Scar

    Had a great time with Carribean Scar yesterday in a dream. Was 2nd time dreaming about her.

    Great curves all around. Did the usual round of positions, woke up satisfied.

  4. #6772
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever get ahold of her? Do you have any pics?
    No. I have few hours to burn between 11 am to 1. So far no one contacted. Wanted to see at least 2 utr's while I was there.

  5. #6771

    Maitland Mom

    Quote Originally Posted by SirJohn1  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what the fuss is. Looks way different than the pic she sends out. Not a bad time, but it's already been established the quality of of the women in Orlando is absolute shit. Unless you go the SB route. Which is far more lucrative in that there is some true UTR poon to be had there.
    I concur, don't see the appeal. When I saw her, it was a no go. I'm at a age where, if I'm not visually stimulated my Dick don't even get hard.

  6. #6770
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHh  [View Original Post]
    How to get in touch with Cassie? Does she have a place to host or is it out call only?
    Did you ever get ahold of her? Do you have any pics?

  7. #6769

    Sexy Sidney has a new incall apartment.

    Just to let all of you know, she's in the Winter Park area now. She has a new apartment in a good complex, so all is good. She can only use it a couple of days per week though. She has it until Thursday this week, so you need to get going if you want to see her. She's only going to have part-time availability after that.

    Tenured members can PM me for details and digits, until she gets a new ad up.

  8. #6768
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardust77  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Vino for sharing Cassie's digits. She is beautiful. Actually I correct myself, she is gorgeous! On top of that, she really likes to talk and is very easy going. I felt like we were old friends. She's a gem and I hope to see her as many times as I can!
    How to get in touch with Cassie? Does she have a place to host or is it out call only?

  9. #6767
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by CaribbeanScar  [View Original Post]
    I hope to see you soon love. Kisses.
    How to get in touch with CaribbeanStar? Sent her PM but no response.

  10. #6766

    Carribean Scar

    Oh wow. You guys truly have a gem here with Scar. Although I'm from out-of-town just visiting Orlando for work, Scar was nice enough to agree to see me when I reached out to her. We connected by PM here on USASG, and I texted her the next day. Just a few short texts led to concrete plans to get together, plans led to meeting up in the early afternoon, and getting together lead to. Well, a totally fantastic time. She's a great example of how it's the person you're playing around with that matters, not anything superficial like body type, what exactly you do when playing around together, etc. Frankly, I sorta have a preference for spinners, and anyone's who's seen Scar know she's all about shapely curves. But that didn't matter in the slightest. She's so incredibly sexy, simply quite pretty, and has such great skills that it was an hour of bliss.

    I can't even describe the skimpy outfit she had on when she answered her door. It was just orange, scant, and sexy. She led me quickly to the bedroom where clothes flew off within minutes, much passionate DFK, and then some of the best, sloppiest oral I've had in years. Sort of. Eyes-rolling-back in head. Please keep doing that. Let her go on as long as possible sort of head. What a fantastic body too. Oral led to the cover and some CG, followed by mish. Then here's when I remembered why I love passionate Latina women. I loved how Scar just grabbed hold of me firmly in an tight embrace where we moved wonderfully together until the finish. Afterwards, she was a helluva lot of fun to talk with too. So between rounds was cuddling, talking and laughing, and just plain enjoying the moment. Without any prompting she started a second round. I could've just enjoyed the second BBBJ for hours. But we eventually moved on so I wouldn't overstay my welcome. And despite what turned out to be a correct prediction by me that a 2nd cup was not likely to be in the works today, we ended up covering up and nearly having a full encore performance of round one. Sadly, predictions came true and that second finish was not to be. But the road there was a lot of fun. And my lack of a second finish was not remotely because of her. If possible, Scar was even sexier, more engaged, and just plain wonderful to be with during the second round until I just tapped out. It is truly fantastic to be with a woman who just moves underneath you with such sensuality and passion.

    So put simply. Heartfelt recommend. Scar -- My sincere thanks again so much for taking a chance with me. I hope to be back for work in a couple of months and will look you up again soon!

  11. #6765

    NikkiSix

    Still with last 4 digits 9241?

    Quote Originally Posted by Du273  [View Original Post]
    Nikki six ask me if I would mention she is available for out calls for the next few days. You can PM her nice girl and a lot of fun. Play safe gentlemen.

  12. #6764
    Quote Originally Posted by SirJohn1  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what the fuss is. Looks way different than the pic she sends out. Not a bad time, but it's already been established the quality of of the women in Orlando is absolute shit. Unless you go the SB route. Which is far more lucrative in that there is some true UTR poon to be had there.
    She looked exactly like the pic she sent me. But you're right otherwise.

  13. #6763
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Nikkisix

    Nikki six ask me if I would mention she is available for out calls for the next few days. You can PM her nice girl and a lot of fun. Play safe gentlemen.

  14. #6762
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiger  [View Original Post]
    Word. OTOH, if you're into tats and don't mind taking her to the Geneva, she's your girl.
    I don't know what the fuss is. Looks way different than the pic she sends out. Not a bad time, but it's already been established the quality of of the women in Orlando is absolute shit. Unless you go the SB route. Which is far more lucrative in that there is some true UTR poon to be had there.

  15. #6761

    Room

    Quote Originally Posted by MosinNagant  [View Original Post]
    Some discussion here about where to go with our UTR friends like MM / Sarah. I found an app / website for a chain of low end notels / hoetels called OYO.
    Rates are like 50 bucks, more than Geneva but not as obviously just for hookers. Might be good to use to bring one UTR on the first day and another the next morning.

    Anyone have experience? There are a couple on OBT, much to my surprise.
    Biggest issue I've had is deposit holds on room. Oyo is good but I use travel agency apps personally. Other than that its just picking a place close to commute at the best rate. Sometimes it's a motel & other times I might get a nice resort at same rate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape