Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7165

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    I was bored so I played the game with a scammer to see if I could get a pic out of him or her. At the end when they realized I was not sending cash I ask how business was and they say they did very well around 1 out of 3 guys send cash. WTF?
    So one out of three mongers is a moron?

  2. #7164

    Nah

    Quoted 150 hh. Hard pass. 50 more and get unlimited VIP hr menu at BKS.

  3. #7163
    One of the nicest providers I have ever met.

    Quote Originally Posted by CanesFan7719  [View Original Post]
    Planning to see Jessica fox, is there any reason not to?

  4. #7162

    Deposit Scammer

    I was bored so I played the game with a scammer to see if I could get a pic out of him or her. At the end when they realized I was not sending cash I ask how business was and they say they did very well around 1 out of 3 guys send cash. WTF?

  5. #7161

    60 qv

    Used to have quick dreams of her lollipop skills before she stopped seeing black men. BBBJ & cim worth the. 60.

  6. #7160

    RE: The MILF, Angel Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLobbyJohn  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with The MILF, Angel Eyes, in Raleigh. Bruh. Can't figure out why nobody is talking about this beautiful lady. She is something special and got me thinking about a second mortgage.

    https://40up.com.raleigh.listcrawler.com/post/40573281
    Do you have any specifics such as menu and damage for services?

    Holydiver.

  7. #7159

  8. #7158

    The MILF, Angel Eyes

    Had a dream with The MILF, Angel Eyes, in Raleigh. Bruh. Can't figure out why nobody is talking about this beautiful lady. She is something special and got me thinking about a second mortgage.

    https://40up.com.raleigh.listcrawler.com/post/40573281

  9. #7157

    That's a different Olivia.

    NOT the Olivia who's visiting her Uncle.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    See recent posts about providers who are visiting Uncle LEO. I am not sure how, but she is posting again. Either she got released from family obligations and left Wilson again, or it could be an auto posting. I am not sure how these ad sites work for re-posting.

  10. #7156

    Recent discussions

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Oliva? Has a couple reviews on ad but I don't really trust those.

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/153185
    See recent posts about providers who are visiting Uncle LEO. I am not sure how, but she is posting again. Either she got released from family obligations and left Wilson again, or it could be an auto posting. I am not sure how these ad sites work for re-posting.

  11. #7155

    Search

    Search thread, top right corner. Quotes are high. Suggest haggling.

  12. #7154

  13. #7153

    Haley

    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd  [View Original Post]
    Looks fake to me as well, but someone here posted a review yesterday, together with the same photos. But under the name Haley. And claimed she was real. When I searched the number, I found the same photos but also a set of photos of someone who appears to be an altogether different individual, someone who may not even be the same gender? Or maybe it was just a bad hair day for Haley / Daizie?
    Haley is real, Saw her again recently and she is great. Currently at the red roof inn Glenwood. Happy to give her number.

  14. #7152
    Quote Originally Posted by XxJohnJohnXx  [View Original Post]
    GEEEZEE uncle LEO won't playing and took all the good ones in for a visit, AMD, NBH 12-06-2019 , AND 12-05-2019 !! GEEZEE I have 0 options now oh well time to pull out my male masturbator I guess!
    Any links to these stories? I can't find anything searching unfortunately.

  15. #7151

    Oliva

    Anyone seen Oliva? Has a couple reviews on ad but I don't really trust those.

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/153185

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape