Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,776 to 23,790 of 30793
-
12-07-19 23:07 #7018Senior Member

Posts: 157Phoebe Marie
Saw her twice. Once here in Raleigh and once in Charlotte. In Raleigh I saw her at her apartment. She was wearing an ankle bracelet at the time from our government. She also was all bruised up as she said she was just in a car wreck. Couldn't do much as she was in pain. Was bored in Charlotte and saw her ad. Thought WTF I'll give it a try again. She was close to my hotel. Went by and same ole story. Not a good experience. Went 0-2 w / her. Lots of others to try.
Originally Posted by BigNY
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-19 22:58 #7017Senior Member

Posts: 157Winner.
Sounds like she put you through the ringer. Def a crazy *****. What is going to happen is she is going to pull that shit w / someone that doesn't care. He will meet her when she thinks she is going to get a payday from him for nothing and he will beat the shit out of her if not kill her. There are some crazy chics but probably more crazy dudes. Lesson learned for ALL. Protect YOURSELF. Always use a burner or fake app.
Originally Posted by ChuckTheFin
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-19 22:57 #7016Senior Member

Posts: 57Mother and Daughter
Check the Winston and Greensboro thread. They are real mother and daughter. Mom Roxy, Daughter Pinkie. Haven't seen them myself. Heard good and bad but YMMV. https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/951007267577.
-
12-07-19 22:22 #7015Senior Member

Posts: 265https://twitter.com/WakeCountyMugs/s...833446400?s=20
Originally Posted by Amateur11
[View Original Post]
https://jocoreport.com/suspects-in-f...rwin-meth-lab/
TBH, she didn't have any signs of demons going on during either visit. She did mention she has some shit in her past, so I guess I thoroughly enjoyed a meth head. Maybe I caught her in a clean phase.
-
12-07-19 22:02 #7014Senior Member

Posts: 265https://twitter.com/WakeCountyMugs/s...275821570?s=20
Originally Posted by Amateur11
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-19 21:07 #7013Senior Member

Posts: 176Any info is greatly appreciated
After a search, I could not find any reliable info. Can anyone please help?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/951007267577
-
12-07-19 17:18 #7012Regular Member

Posts: 19Any info
Looking for anyone who has info on this fine lady.
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/134887
-
12-07-19 16:45 #7011Senior Member

Posts: 115Go with your gut
----
Originally Posted by BrutusRdu
[View Original Post]
----
Google "Chloe Saxon" and you'll have your answer.
-
12-07-19 14:33 #7010Senior Member

Posts: 138Pictures left to right look like textbook regression in health from young and healthy to aged beyond years after getting involved in a destructive lifestyle.
Originally Posted by XHippie
[View Original Post]
I also notice in first ad she is identified as Kasey and in 2nd MC.
-
12-07-19 14:04 #7009Senior Member

Posts: 138Re Olivia
Interesting. The site I originally saw her did not include date of charges filed. It also was incomplete in all charges filed, but included arrest location. Now I see what you see. Cross checking the two sites presents an interesting series of events. Have to think with her frequent flyer miles and ad postings she was an easy target for return trip.
Originally Posted by Amateur11
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-19 13:50 #7008Senior Member

Posts: 1538You could say this applies anywhere but Durham providers have a pattern of having Thug boyfriends that take their cut. Speaking of cut if you zoom in on the middle picture her hand holding the phone appears to be in a brace with a nasty cut on the palm near the thumb from a self defense gesture. May be the result of a ass kicking by you know who. Nice tits though if real. I would do my home work on her before pulling the trigger.
Originally Posted by JohnWhitman
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-19 13:17 #7007Senior Member

Posts: 743New lady in Durham
I posted this on the Durham board but also wanted to post here since this board is much more active. This gal is posting on the USASG classified ad board now. She looks very nice with the pictures posted. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about her? There isn't usually much in the way of quality gals in Durham, so I am hoping she is real. Thanks for any input, either post or PM is fine.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...98758&cityid=0
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...98743&cityid=0
-
12-07-19 11:25 #7006Senior Member

Posts: 507Dang she's got quite the following on FB. She's definitely an attention *****.
Originally Posted by ProfessorVan
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-19 10:27 #7005Regular Member

Posts: 3Planning to see Jessica fox, is there any reason not to?
-
12-07-19 08:09 #7004Senior Member

Posts: 1710New? Listcrawler's been broken for going ontwo years. Nobody has an answer. Changing browsers doesn't fix your ability to actually ever log in. Pathetic. I should move to a grown up country without this Puritan bullshit.
Originally Posted by DCSeeker
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






