Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,641 to 23,655 of 30805
-
12-10-19 14:04 #7165Senior Member

Posts: 666Seriously?
So one out of three mongers is a moron?
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 13:50 #7164Senior Member

Posts: 513Nah
Quoted 150 hh. Hard pass. 50 more and get unlimited VIP hr menu at BKS.
Originally Posted by KGoode
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 12:46 #7163Senior Member

Posts: 869One of the nicest providers I have ever met.
Originally Posted by CanesFan7719
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 12:20 #7162Senior Member

Posts: 869Deposit Scammer
I was bored so I played the game with a scammer to see if I could get a pic out of him or her. At the end when they realized I was not sending cash I ask how business was and they say they did very well around 1 out of 3 guys send cash. WTF?
-
12-10-19 12:08 #7161Senior Member

Posts: 3860 qv
Used to have quick dreams of her lollipop skills before she stopped seeing black men. BBBJ & cim worth the. 60.
Originally Posted by Dick17
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 10:59 #7160Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: The MILF, Angel Eyes
Do you have any specifics such as menu and damage for services?
Originally Posted by BigLobbyJohn
[View Original Post]
Holydiver.
-
12-10-19 06:18 #7159Senior Member

Posts: 45
-
12-10-19 00:46 #7158Regular Member

Posts: 4The MILF, Angel Eyes
Had a dream with The MILF, Angel Eyes, in Raleigh. Bruh. Can't figure out why nobody is talking about this beautiful lady. She is something special and got me thinking about a second mortgage.
https://40up.com.raleigh.listcrawler.com/post/40573281
-
12-09-19 22:54 #7157Senior Member

Posts: 168That's a different Olivia.
NOT the Olivia who's visiting her Uncle.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 20:42 #7156Senior Member

Posts: 531Recent discussions
See recent posts about providers who are visiting Uncle LEO. I am not sure how, but she is posting again. Either she got released from family obligations and left Wilson again, or it could be an auto posting. I am not sure how these ad sites work for re-posting.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 18:30 #7155Senior Member

Posts: 666Search
Search thread, top right corner. Quotes are high. Suggest haggling.
Originally Posted by Dick17
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 16:06 #7154Regular Member

Posts: 3Nadia donations and review?
-
12-09-19 15:17 #7153Senior Member

Posts: 28Haley
Haley is real, Saw her again recently and she is great. Currently at the red roof inn Glenwood. Happy to give her number.
Originally Posted by Sigurd
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 14:58 #7152Senior Member

Posts: 74Any links to these stories? I can't find anything searching unfortunately.
Originally Posted by XxJohnJohnXx
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 14:40 #7151Senior Member

Posts: 214Oliva
Anyone seen Oliva? Has a couple reviews on ad but I don't really trust those.
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/153185












Reply With Quote




