Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 13936
-
12-11-19 07:56 #5566Senior Member

Posts: 808Sorry this happened but to think that "I thought these profiles on AdultLook were legit." Is insane.
Originally Posted by Biliator
[View Original Post]
We've all been taken at one time or another when we're new. Shit I've been had. But to give 300 to someone who wasn't who you weren't expecting is newbie shit.
Surprised you didn't know better. Oh well.
-
12-11-19 01:03 #5565Senior Member

Posts: 120So guys my inboxed got swamped. So here is the details. They won't post online, they both fun girls looking to have fun but I asked them again posting and they just don't want to deal with it.
Originally Posted by Azman84
[View Original Post]
They want $450 flat.
Again ill share number with senior members only.
Please don't ask for info. I don't have pics but I can share a number. I was happy to share it but now some dudes becoming difficult.
-
12-10-19 23:25 #5564Senior Member

Posts: 218Akemi
Well, shame on me. I thought these profiles on AdultLook were legit. Booked the "Japanese" Akemi. Who shows up but a redheaded Caucasian. Cute enough so I let her in. But the sales job started immediately and when I wouldn't go to $500 after I'd already given her $300, she "went to the bathroom" and vanished out the door with no actual service provided. Stay far, far away.
-
12-10-19 22:46 #5563Senior Member

Posts: 76Anyone ever visit Lacy?
Lots of reviews on PD. Nothing on them.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/prettyla...s-vegas-468255
-
12-09-19 23:51 #5562Forum Advertiser

Posts: 35Thank you.
Originally Posted by LezbiHonest22
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 23:20 #5561Senior Member

Posts: 808If you travel that much to Vegas
Then my god man, you should be on P411.
Originally Posted by Anson22
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 21:51 #5560Senior Member

Posts: 75Pd
Try out private delight.
Originally Posted by Anson22
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 21:23 #5559Senior Member

Posts: 27Peyten
She is definitely not cheap. Only thing she allows out of the norm is cum on her tits.
Originally Posted by TaderHead
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 19:59 #5558Banned Member

Posts: 450Peyten
I saw her before and she was ok not being gf for that amount it's not good, she it's trouble lately she was arrested early this year for some issues with a monger, but I would definitely had fun with her video chats if you are into it.
Originally Posted by TaderHead
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 17:32 #5557Senior Member

Posts: 808Her site is asking $$$ for the HH. So I'm not surprised that you didn't get the full treatment based on your $$ donation.
Originally Posted by TaderHead
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 14:16 #5556Regular Member

Posts: 4Good to know! Thanks.
Originally Posted by TaderHead
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 13:59 #5555Forum Advertiser

Posts: 35Real escorts
I travel to Vegas once a month. Although I have found a regular that I enjoy I want something new. I tried the Eros and adult look but as you know you get what shows up. I want to know is there a site that you can get what you want? I hate to keep refusing girls that show up looking like they should be in a gym. It's like there is no effort.
-
12-09-19 13:19 #5554Senior Member

Posts: 127Peyten Carter
Had a chance to see Peyten for the second time. The first time was a couple years ago. She's really nice, pretty, and good coms. Since I saw her last she's probably put on about 20 lbs. Still looks good but the pics don't show it. I don't remember the first visit being this way, but she is not GFE at all. (Other than her attitude and cool personality). No kissing, no BBBJ, no FIV, no DATY. She's also not cheap. At $$hh, this is a no repeat for me. What was I thinking. Oh well.
https://tryst.link/escort/peyten-carter
-
12-09-19 01:55 #5553Senior Member

Posts: 153She's a junkie and a thief.
I know this girl. She has a LONG rap sheet for theft and drugs. Big time junkie and big time thief. I would avoid at all cost.
Originally Posted by MassageDude1
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-19 23:47 #5552Senior Member

Posts: 808I may be the only one who gets away with this. But it's me
I would call someone, get screened, talk on the phone to lay out all the details.
Originally Posted by RoboBubba
[View Original Post]
We'll meet for dinner, then a little gambling and off to our room where her gift awaits. Nothing prior.
I have never gave her a partial gift when we meet, then another part while we order appetizers and so on.
I have always had my dinner dates play out like this and they never questioned this way. But then again, with 171 reviews on TER and over 20 whitelist, and with P411 Okays I guess there wasn't any doubt about me.













Reply With Quote





