rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6361

    Auburn Hills & Waterford

    No on this area, I've seen Rain a couple times but just isn't for me and seems problematic, anyone tried any of these?

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...scorts/1466209 . Alita Lee, Farmington.

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...scorts/1694798 . Stacey Ann, 14 Mile & 75.

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...scorts/1589517 . Chanel Detroit.

    http://www.detroit.skipthegames.com/...e/424303505749 . Waterford / Pontiac.

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...scorts/1725062 . Darling Nikki (231) advertising again with new pics I think.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeilYoung999  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this gal advertising on stg in Waterford Mi?

    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/269-245-7014

    Or know of any safe providers they reccomended in the Auburn Hills area?

  2. #6360

    Waterford provider

    Anyone seen this gal advertising on stg in Waterford Mi?

    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/269-245-7014

    Or know of any safe providers they reccomended in the Auburn Hills area?

  3. #6359
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinger19  [View Original Post]
    So, went ahead and took the plunge anyway. BOOOOOOYYYYYY am I glad I did.

    She is beautiful, her body is out of this world, and every single thing that I wanted from the appointment.

    Was delivered and beyond. As always though, YMMV.

    Tomorrow is her last day in Troy and then she is moving to Novi. I'm going to try and see her again before she leaves town.
    Care to share the damage? You can DM me. Thank you in advance!

  4. #6358

  5. #6357

    Blood

    Quote Originally Posted by DatFigga55  [View Original Post]
    I seem to remember a odd report where the guy said she spat blood in the sink after he came and he was worried about the contact with that.

    Idk what if anything came of that. Just saying.

    Maybe I'm wrong but that would be concerning.

  6. #6356

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by TDisregard  [View Original Post]
    This one caught my eye as well. I don't know what area code you are looking at but 248 is local. I may have to sample and report back.
    I mixed her up with another lady who just came back from Vegas with a 702 area code.

  7. #6355

    Vegas?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fasted2010  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this lady? Post is a new one and area code is Vegas. And I'm partial to mature ladies.

    https://40up.com.detroit.listcrawler.com/post/40561545/

    PM or reply greatly appreciated.
    This one caught my eye as well. I don't know what area code you are looking at but 248 is local. I may have to sample and report back.

  8. #6354

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinger19  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    Anyone have any experience with this lady?

    https://www.eros.com/michigan/files/3013017.htm?cat=1

    I've found 1 report from Ohio but was looking for more feedback.

    Before taking the plunge.

    Thanks all.

    K.
    So, went ahead and took the plunge anyway. BOOOOOOYYYYYY am I glad I did.

    She is beautiful, her body is out of this world, and every single thing that I wanted from the appointment.

    Was delivered and beyond. As always though, YMMV.

    Tomorrow is her last day in Troy and then she is moving to Novi. I'm going to try and see her again before she leaves town.

  9. #6353
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasted2010  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this lady? Post is a new one and area code is Vegas. And I'm partial to mature ladies.

    https://40up.com.detroit.listcrawler.com/post/40561545/

    PM or reply greatly appreciated.
    Yes, she is great, I had a dream with her last week. Great BBBJ.

  10. #6352

    Farmington Hills MILF

    Has anyone had any experience with this lady? Post is a new one and area code is Vegas. And I'm partial to mature ladies.

    https://40up.com.detroit.listcrawler.com/post/40561545/

    PM or reply greatly appreciated.

  11. #6351

    Any suggestions

    Up in Auburn Hills, Rochester area, maybe Troy or Madison Heights. Would like a skinny or petite girl, DFK and DATY are personal favs, any suggestions? I would do an EROS girl but none are out this close except maybe this one, Tiara, anyone seen her or have other suggestions. https://www.eros.com/michigan/files/4147017.htm?cat=1 Thanks!

  12. #6350

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by DatFigga55  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about a year ago. Easy set up. She is a big girl. I believe her name is mercedes at that time. I saw her once so can't remember is it good or bad?

  13. #6349

    Brianna cityxguide

    Quote Originally Posted by NoBuddy5051  [View Original Post]
    She advertised as Krystal, or Crystal, or some form of that name last year. Report said girl who answered was fat.

    Stay safe,

    Buddy.
    Is there a definitive answer on brianna.

    Crystal.

    Britt? She is wearing out https://cityxguide.co/escorts/briann...e-too-37839183 posting daily. 387 ads this year https://escortindex.com/search?searc...e=1&daterange=.

    In re: the inquiry about Madeline post 6355. If you search this thread, she commonly called herself Maddie. There are reviews in the BP archive going back 5 years.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails detroit-female-escorts_3607536_0363767-m.jpeg‎  

  14. #6348
    Quote Originally Posted by FCastle88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else seen this one?
    Madeline's been around for awhile. Should be a review in this forum.

  15. #6347

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape