Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,761 to 23,775 of 30812
-
12-09-19 12:17 #7052Senior Member

Posts: 530LQ Crabtree
I saw her twice there and just like you, I feel uncomfortable at LQ. It has a history of busts, likely due to management complaints to LE. History goes back to the Fuquay Twins. Its where they were first busted along with handler in 2014. I thought maybe things have changed because I have been there several times in recent years, but maybe not. It might be good for us to tell future providers who choose that location that it may be driving away potential clients. I won't go back.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 11:23 #7051Senior Member

Posts: 164Your correct. Dreamed of her once off that very street. 20 CBJ was ok other than the fact she had to hit her pipe before and after the dream. Once and only once.
Originally Posted by XHippie
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 09:39 #7050Senior Member

Posts: 377Damn what a story!
I wrote a review on the Eastern forum. I went to her place, but ran away once I saw her.
Originally Posted by ChuckTheFin
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 09:19 #7049Senior Member

Posts: 1710Saw her at that location, reluctantly, and it's probably the last time regardless of the arrest because she's got major GPS. But I felt weird vibes going to that hotel, and almost bailed but since I'd seen her a few times and she insisted it was cool, I went for it. 3 different chicks last week, and a close call with this one. Think I'm on hiatus for a bit! Be careful out there.
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 01:58 #7048Senior Member

Posts: 263Dayyyummm! That arrest location is the La Qunita by Crabtree. I have seen several providers there. I hope no mongers were harmed in the making of that bust.
Originally Posted by Raleighguy
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-19 23:46 #7047Senior Member

Posts: 96Old timers
Yeah D. That is a damn shame. She was a little hottie went she first started in FBSM. "M" was a bit crazy some times. I was one of regulars off and on for years and she always treated me well. Last time I saw her right before she retired she said something like she was going back to school or something. Looks like that may have not come to fruition, I wish her well!. She was from the golden era of FBSM ladies in this area. Attractive, reliable and provided a very good service. Damn, I miss those days!
Z.
Originally Posted by Dasalt
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-19 22:52 #7046Senior Member

Posts: 1538I think Cici walked Holloway Street in Durham a year or two ago, was a crack head back then. Could be wrong but it sure looks like her.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-19 20:46 #7045Senior Member

Posts: 107From my experience, she was great. For sure worth a repeat of mine.
Originally Posted by CanesFan7719
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-19 19:12 #7044Senior Member

Posts: 513Not Impressed
Not sure what she's goin for here. I tracked her down in about 3 minutes. Wants San Antonio 280 hr rate. Wanted screening. Said I was sketchy and we're prolly not a good match after she tried to call me from our texts. Pretty sure my cash would fit in her wallet just fine but hey. I love when they screen themselves for me like that. Possibly save me wasting my money. But on the other hand, like I always say BKS girls hard to beat at VIP 200 hr. And she's not BKS quality. Sorry hun. Oh and seemed sarcastically surprised I was able to find her so easy. Really?? There's this thing called the interweb now. Smh Yazmin at those rates your prolly better off on Eros would be my suggestion.
Originally Posted by ExoticYazmin
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/texas/san-an...scorts/1361397
-
12-08-19 19:04 #7043Senior Member

Posts: 232Family Reunion at uncle's House
GEEEZEE uncle LEO won't playing and took all the good ones in for a visit, AMD, NBH 12-06-2019 , AND 12-05-2019 !! GEEZEE I have 0 options now oh well time to pull out my male masturbator I guess!
-
12-08-19 18:54 #7042Senior Member

Posts: 32Ava Baby
Is BBFS on the menu?
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-19 13:42 #7041Senior Member

Posts: 75She is on Eros
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/784751.htm?cat=1
Originally Posted by SkippyPop
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-19 12:58 #7040Senior Member

Posts: 52Go for it. Seen her a few times and it's always been a great GFE experience.
Originally Posted by CanesFan7719
[View Original Post]
She might be staying in an apartment this time around which is a big plus in my book.
-
12-08-19 12:39 #7039Senior Member

Posts: 104My guess is that it'll be an extended visit.
She's listed as an absconder on the DOC site.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-19 12:26 #7038Senior Member

Posts: 530AMD & Gone Baby
Yes it is. Damn, if she is not invited for an extended family visit, then she will likely be stuck back in Wilson wearing new ankle jewelry. She was a good mid-priced reliable option.
Originally Posted by Raleighguy
[View Original Post]
Anyone know what happened to Ava Baby. She was posting everyday for a while. Right when I hoped to play, her ads stopped. Then a few days later, all past ads were pulled. No reply to text.











Reply With Quote




