High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 660 of 735 FirstFirst ... 160 560 610 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 710 ... LastLast
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 11013
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1128

  2. #1127
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingados  [View Original Post]
    Define odd texts? (PM me if you prefer). I haven't seen her, but I texted with her recently. She said she was in Kent so I wasn't able to meet at the time.
    Looking at the messages again I think she was trying to message someone else, answers didn't match what I asked.

    I did try and reach her today and she didn't respond, may she does church on Sunday's.

  3. #1126

    Thick. DDD's. Juicy Ass

    Define odd texts? (PM me if you prefer). I haven't seen her, but I texted with her recently. She said she was in Kent so I wasn't able to meet at the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her, I called her was supposed to see her then started getting some odd text then went silent?

    http://marysville.skipthegames.com/f...d/677896521266

  4. #1125
    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her, I called her was supposed to see her then started getting some odd text then went silent?
    Dont waste your time bro shes flaky as fuck and will waste your time not worth it . We confirmed a time and she flaked on me then got back to me said she was on the way 10 min away then texted back an hour later and nothing then at 4 am in morning three hours later said she was outside .wtf???
    http://marysville.skipthegames.com/f...d/677896521266
    Not worth it bro wouldn't recommend she's time waster and flaky as fuck. We confirmed a time but never showed up until like 7 hrs later. And she would text me back and forth she was ten min away wth??she finally showed up at 4 am smh.

  5. #1124

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her, I called her was supposed to see her then started getting some odd text then went silent?

    http://marysville.skipthegames.com/f...d/677896521266
    Yes, I've seen her several times, see my bareback review for treena. She's notoriously unreliable and can't manage a schedule to save her life. Plus side is she'll let you cip for $100.

    I only schedule with her on days I have nothing going on and a lot of flexibility. She's always shown up, just sometimes 6 h late (Fwiw she's aware of how she is, and we laugh about it these days, LOL.

  6. #1123

    Any info

    Has anyone seen her, I called her was supposed to see her then started getting some odd text then went silent?

    http://marysville.skipthegames.com/f...d/677896521266

  7. #1122

    Gsl

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    Cool! And what is GSL?
    Gangnam style ladies.

  8. #1121
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaForMamma  [View Original Post]
    That is quite the ad LOL.
    I laughed pretty hard when I read it.

  9. #1120
    Quote Originally Posted by GoneFishing888  [View Original Post]
    Apologies I have cleared out my inbox for those who want to PM me.

    Thanks.
    Cool! And what is GSL?

  10. #1119

    New type ad

    That is quite the ad LOL.

  11. #1118

    Well there's this rob report. It's a pretty funny way to get the word out


  12. #1117
    FYI.

    Kangel SuzyDD is aka AmberDD: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amber-dd...-review-858930.

    Kangel Jo's photos are from this IG account: https://www.instagram.com/shasha__play/.

  13. #1116

    Yuri

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDogger  [View Original Post]
    Your mailbox is full. What's the website? She down for BBFS?
    Apologies I have cleared out my inbox for those who want to PM me.

    Thanks.

  14. #1115
    Quote Originally Posted by GoneFishing888  [View Original Post]
    Good evening Gentleman,

    Just had a visit with the beautiful Kgirl spinner Yuri. If you like petite spinners Yuri is your girl. She is about 5'1 and 95 pounds about a 33 b and has a nice firm butt. She doesn't speak much English but she is high energy. Arrived at a nice incall and was greeted by a beautiful girl in two piece red lingerie with long dark hair with a little curl to it. We made our greetings and she led me into the room. Got into the room and we undressed she has a tight tone body. BBBJ, CIM, and all the positions were had during my visit with her. I will leave the rest of the story up to your imagination. She is high energy and so pretty with a touch of innocence to her. Apparently she came straight from Korea. She is a kind girl, a bit shy at first but once you warm her up she is down to F.

    If you want more info PM me.

    Give her a shot she will make you smile!
    Just tried to PM your, but got a message about your "box" being too full.

  15. #1114

    Yuri is fun

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneFishing888  [View Original Post]
    Good evening Gentleman,

    Just had a visit with the beautiful Kgirl spinner Yuri. If you like petite spinners Yuri is your girl. She is about 5'1 and 95 pounds about a 33 b and has a nice firm butt. She doesn't speak much English but she is high energy. Arrived at a nice incall and was greeted by a beautiful girl in two piece red lingerie with long dark hair with a little curl to it. We made our greetings and she led me into the room. Got into the room and we undressed she has a tight tone body. BBBJ, CIM, and all the positions were had during my visit with her. I will leave the rest of the story up to your imagination. She is high energy and so pretty with a touch of innocence to her. Apparently she came straight from Korea. She is a kind girl, a bit shy at first but once you warm her up she is down to F.

    If you want more info PM me.

    Give her a shot she will make you smile!
    Not sure about BBFS as she whipped out a cover for me but most likely a down the road option. I picked her up and fucked her standing in front of that big mirror at the foot of the bed. Have seen a lot of Korean ass in the mirror but hers is the tiniest yet. Took a good fucking without any complaints and I didn’t ease up cause she was tiny. She was a great time

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape