Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 11011
-
12-08-19 19:35 #1126Senior Member

Posts: 216Thick. DDD's. Juicy Ass
Define odd texts? (PM me if you prefer). I haven't seen her, but I texted with her recently. She said she was in Kent so I wasn't able to meet at the time.
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-19 16:32 #1125Senior Member

Posts: 200Not worth it bro wouldn't recommend she's time waster and flaky as fuck. We confirmed a time but never showed up until like 7 hrs later. And she would text me back and forth she was ten min away wth??she finally showed up at 4 am smh.
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-19 15:20 #1124Senior Member

Posts: 59Yes
Yes, I've seen her several times, see my bareback review for treena. She's notoriously unreliable and can't manage a schedule to save her life. Plus side is she'll let you cip for $100.
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
I only schedule with her on days I have nothing going on and a lot of flexibility. She's always shown up, just sometimes 6 h late (Fwiw she's aware of how she is, and we laugh about it these days, LOL.
-
12-08-19 13:48 #1123Senior Member

Posts: 472Any info
Has anyone seen her, I called her was supposed to see her then started getting some odd text then went silent?
http://marysville.skipthegames.com/f...d/677896521266
-
12-07-19 23:46 #1122Senior Member

Posts: 131Gsl
Gangnam style ladies.
Originally Posted by MartyByrde
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-19 16:04 #1121Senior Member

Posts: 825I laughed pretty hard when I read it.
Originally Posted by PapaForMamma
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-19 13:45 #1120Banned Member

Posts: 1358Cool! And what is GSL?
Originally Posted by GoneFishing888
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-19 10:27 #1119Senior Member

Posts: 240New type ad
That is quite the ad LOL.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-19 10:22 #1118Senior Member

Posts: 825Well there's this rob report. It's a pretty funny way to get the word out
-
12-07-19 09:46 #1117Banned Member

Posts: 2302FYI.
Kangel SuzyDD is aka AmberDD: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amber-dd...-review-858930.
Kangel Jo's photos are from this IG account: https://www.instagram.com/shasha__play/.
-
12-06-19 23:59 #1116Senior Member

Posts: 131Yuri
Apologies I have cleared out my inbox for those who want to PM me.
Originally Posted by RawDogger
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
12-06-19 20:09 #1115Banned Member

Posts: 1358Just tried to PM your, but got a message about your "box" being too full.
Originally Posted by GoneFishing888
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-19 19:05 #1114Senior Member

Posts: 82Yuri is fun
Not sure about BBFS as she whipped out a cover for me but most likely a down the road option. I picked her up and fucked her standing in front of that big mirror at the foot of the bed. Have seen a lot of Korean ass in the mirror but hers is the tiniest yet. Took a good fucking without any complaints and I didn’t ease up cause she was tiny. She was a great time
Originally Posted by GoneFishing888
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-19 09:05 #1113Senior Member

Posts: 220Your mailbox is full. What's the website? She down for BBFS?
Originally Posted by GoneFishing888
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-19 03:50 #1112Regular Member

Posts: 2East Coast Visitor Request
I am from East coast on a short visit to Bellevue. Would like some leads near Redmond. . My PM is open. AMP, Indies, non AMPs for incall services preferred.










Reply With Quote




