Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11428

    Toni and her little dog, too

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter375  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/989655474651

    I set up date with Karri and went to see her. Got there and this is who answered the door. See previous report "bait and switch ".
    I had to rub my eyes before I was sure, from that last pic, that the tats on the back of her thighs didn't say "Dirty" on one leg and "Sanchez" on the other.

    Lord knows, I've seen some strange tats in my day. I think some of my least favorites are the memorials to dead people tatted right on their tits, though.

  2. #11427

    Guppy Face

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter375  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/867719003458

    Pros: Good coms. Decent price. Enthusiastic service with a lot on the menu. Sweet girl with good attitude. No signs of candy use.

    Cons: dump of a incall on WS. Trailer that smells like a giant litterbox. And if it's hot, no A / C. Makes a funny guppy face like she's choking with her tongue protruding everytime you slam it in. Kinda distracting if not funny. Body is mushy but nice fits. No ass at all and she has a little B. O. Kitty doesn't smell bad though. I'd see her again if other options are not available.
    I laughed so hard picturing that. Hilarious!! I needed a good laugh!

  3. #11426
    Quote Originally Posted by Ldwldwldw  [View Original Post]
    https://backpage.com.miami.listcrawl.../post/5972290/

    Anyone seen this white bbw lately. Been missing that head lately.

    Ldw.
    Saw her years ago when I first started in this. Fantastic BBBJ and kitty was nice too if I remember correctly. I love bbw's but she was a little on the too large size for me. She was clean and had a great attitude years ago.

  4. #11425

    Andi

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/205503566809

    Saw Andi months ago. Just now posting. Can't say enough good things about her. Very sweet and accommodating. Body has a few miles on it but she makes up for that in her performance. Total GFE. I like them a little younger but would definitely repeat because of her personality and her amazing skills. Go see her and treat her well.

  5. #11424

    Anyone seen her recently

    https://backpage.com.miami.listcrawl.../post/5972290/

    Anyone seen this white bbw lately. Been missing that head lately.

    Ldw.

  6. #11423

    Kitten

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/867719003458

    Pros: Good coms. Decent price. Enthusiastic service with a lot on the menu. Sweet girl with good attitude. No signs of candy use.

    Cons: dump of a incall on WS. Trailer that smells like a giant litterbox. And if it's hot, no A / C. Makes a funny guppy face like she's choking with her tongue protruding everytime you slam it in. Kinda distracting if not funny. Body is mushy but nice fits. No ass at all and she has a little B. O. Kitty doesn't smell bad though. I'd see her again if other options are not available.

  7. #11422

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebub01  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any updates for the black and Asian princess?

    She is hard to get ahold of!

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/411996663051
    I tried to see her a couple weeks ago, but comms died once I received the address. I have not been able to get in contact with her since.

  8. #11421

    Gets the job done

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/411251281801

    Is the girl in the picture but taken from an angle that hides a lot. Looks much older in person and body and neck are very flabby. Dirty feet which always turns me off. But very nice girl with good attitude. Decent in call at mid level hotel. Seemed coherent. Great BBBJ and gets into session. She let me take a shower after session. Will not repeat but not because of her service.

  9. #11420

    Barbie Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by FleshBonjour  [View Original Post]
    Seems too good to be true but may take the plunge. Willing to pay the extra as long as there is no drama, etc. Been looking for quite awhile on STG and all I get are flakes. My be worth the price if she's legit.

    Anyone partake. Did a search but couldn't find this Jenna.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/511141501902
    Yes, she is real. Several years ago (2014), she used to go by "Barbie Girl. " I saw her last week again for the first time since then. I posted my experience, but it was removed. Please PM me if you want additional details. Be safe!

  10. #11419

    Any intel on this one. Jenna

    Seems too good to be true but may take the plunge. Willing to pay the extra as long as there is no drama, etc. Been looking for quite awhile on STG and all I get are flakes. My be worth the price if she's legit.

    Anyone partake. Did a search but couldn't find this Jenna.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/511141501902

  11. #11418

    Liliy

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2827446

    Link for previous post about lily lovely. Up sells everything. See previous post.

  12. #11417

    Went so see Karri

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/989655474651

    I set up date with Karri and went to see her. Got there and this is who answered the door. See previous report "bait and switch ".

  13. #11416

    Not her kitty

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/664993590818

    Good coms. Great price. Terrible dirty incall at a house off Dunn. Three or four other people in house. Some girl who she said was her sister was puking in bathroom right outside the room we were in. It's her face in the pictures but that's it. When she took her clothes off I was immediately turned off. I let her Polish the trailer hitch, which wasnt half bad. But I wanted out of there. Did not feel safe and it was dirty. Mattress on the floor in a small bedroom. I do not recommend unless you need some headache relief in your car.

  14. #11415

    Total waste of time

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1335215

    Texted back and forth. She called me a cop and told me to F* off. Finally convinced her I wasn't with uncle so she sent me her incall address in OP. Drove all the way to OP and for her to ghost me after sitting in parking g lot for 30 minutes.

  15. #11414

    Long overdue

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1214289

    Very fun enthusiast, beautiful girl. I've seen her three times and have a great time each time. Always clean, coherent and dressed in something sexy. Incall is clean and safe and no db's lurking.

    BBBJ is awesome and very sloppy wet. Many positions and gets into it. Also squirts which I love. Total GFE. DATY and taste great with no odor at all. Always go for hh. Only negative is she will remind me time is almost up. Slight rush at end of session which throws me off a little. But highly recommend! Very sweet girl.

    I've also seen her friend Lady Nola at her place and when she is in town I recommend her also.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape