Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 268 of 339 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 318 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1070
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriousfun  [View Original Post]
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/ is back up. Sorta kinda.

    It still rejects USA IP addresses, so you have to visit it with a VPN. USA Providers' profiles are up now, and you can see their reviews dating to early 2018 when TER pulled the plug on the USA When asked whether they were returning fully, the response was "we'll see. ".

    It was fun visiting over 15 years of my experiences.
    All the great sites pulled the plug, Backpage is still missed.

  2. #1069

    The Erotic Review

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/ is back up. Sorta kinda.

    It still rejects USA IP addresses, so you have to visit it with a VPN. USA Providers' profiles are up now, and you can see their reviews dating to early 2018 when TER pulled the plug on the USA When asked whether they were returning fully, the response was "we'll see. ".

    It was fun visiting over 15 years of my experiences.

  3. #1068
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerre1984  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any legit for under $100 anywhere?

    Message if please. Thanks.
    100 Will get you nothing these days, Thanks to FOSTA.

  4. #1067
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnPot  [View Original Post]
    Wait, you want to meet a porcelain skin white girl? If white girl doesn't matter, then going back to Asia have better chance of finding porcelain skin girls than here. Girl in US tend to tan their skin dark.
    Check out Staci. Maxx on HX, she's got that sansa stark look to her.

  5. #1066

    Cheap WG

    Anyone know any legit for under $100 anywhere?

    Message if please. Thanks.

  6. #1065
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeon0521  [View Original Post]
    Hello Guys.

    I am an Asian guy. I am going back to my country next month.

    Before I am going back, I really want to meet a girl who has porcelain-like skin.

    It is my dream. I also looking for GFE as well.

    Any information will be helpful. Please PM me.

    Thank you all.
    Wait, you want to meet a porcelain skin white girl? If white girl doesn't matter, then going back to Asia have better chance of finding porcelain skin girls than here. Girl in US tend to tan their skin dark.

  7. #1064
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeon0521  [View Original Post]
    Hello Guys.

    I am an Asian guy. I am going back to my country next month.

    Before I am going back, I really want to meet a girl who has porcelain-like skin.

    It is my dream. I also looking for GFE as well.

    Any information will be helpful. Please PM me.

    Thank you all.
    I would go to Korea instead.

  8. #1063
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy66  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Joelle Lennox?

    https://joellelennox.me/

    She seems legit, just looking for anyone who has seen her for sure. Thank you.
    2 expensive!

  9. #1062
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeon0521  [View Original Post]
    Hello Guys.

    I am an Asian guy. I am going back to my country next month.

    Before I am going back, I really want to meet a girl who has porcelain-like skin.

    It is my dream. I also looking for GFE as well.

    Any information will be helpful. Please PM me.

    Thank you all.
    Look for redheads on hx if your on it. I think they tend to have to porcelain white skin you're looking for plus there nice pretty pink pussies and nipples. Rawr.

  10. #1061

    I really need your help! Help me out!

    Hello Guys.

    I am an Asian guy. I am going back to my country next month.

    Before I am going back, I really want to meet a girl who has porcelain-like skin.

    It is my dream. I also looking for GFE as well.

    Any information will be helpful. Please PM me.

    Thank you all.

  11. #1060
    Shilling for afterdarkads.com since they don't mind creating fake users to lie about their site I would guess they lie about a lot. I suggest avoiding them


    Posts: 27

    This is why I love Cali

    Had a dream with this mixed beauty and now I'm trying to see how I can work in Cali more often. 5 ft of pure sexiness. She's tatted yes, I thought the face tattoo would be hard to get past but quickly overlooked once hands were on the assets. I did some research before and found her ads in lots of places even on them with reviews. Best 300 roses I've ever given. Not the dud most fine girls seem to be. A little hood but she knows how to work it. All covered entry of course but I don't mind.

    https://afterdarkads.com/33/posts/8-...LABLE-NOW.html

  12. #1059
    Anyone have any experience with Joelle Lennox?

    https://joellelennox.me/

    She seems legit, just looking for anyone who has seen her for sure. Thank you.

  13. #1058
    Quote Originally Posted by PchDude  [View Original Post]
    I sent this one a text around 7:30 pm tonight. I asked if I could see her, she said yes and sent me the rate and the address. I told her I'd be there in 30 minutes. I drive the 20 miles to get to the airport, get to the spot and text her, nothing. Call her, nothing. Text her again, nothing. Wait 20 minutes, nothing. Sent her a text in Spanish, nothing. Big waste of time. I have seen her friend Nathaly before and she seems ok but this one, not so much. Good luck.

    https://milfy.com.losangeles.listcra...post/40173187/
    These ladies. At least tell that you're canceling ffs. Thanks for reporting.

  14. #1057
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfisk  [View Original Post]
    LOL Well that seals it. Its a scam. For the record I would never entertain purchasing gift cards or using Venmo for anyone. One chick named Katie, link below, said I have to pay half her donation up front before seeing her, an obvious scam. Thanks for the heads up.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/katie-es...angeles-558412
    Good thing someone knows their porn stars. That's wack and she even has 4 reviews on them. Thanks again.

  15. #1056
    Victoria White, anyone been with her? Searched here but nothing came up.

    She doesn't do bb but Greek is on the menu which is nice. Also no prices listed, has snapchat and ig.

    https://www.escortads.ch/ad/fP82e

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape