Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27394

    Listcrawler

    Quote Originally Posted by Smielyswim  [View Original Post]
    I have to admit I am curious about her as on listcrawler you have the link?
    After some digging the LC ad was a case of mistaken identity as it was something I had seen a few weeks back. It took me a while to find the old ad and after further inspection it turns out it is someone with similar facial features but the tats don't match.

  2. #27393
    Quote Originally Posted by AmNadahk  [View Original Post]
    Any update on Ashley aka Bella Saint.
    Good question. Idk where she is at or if she is out the game.

  3. #27392

    Sicora

    I have to admit I am curious about her as on listcrawler you have the link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Doubej  [View Original Post]
    Definitely her. Most of those pics are from her many social media accounts that are not that difficult to find. Originally from Bartow. She first caught my eye on POF where she unapologetically described herself as a "sexy little S l t" right in the headline of her profile. Based purely on what I have seen, my opinion is that she is not of the standard progression from stripper to escort to SW over time, or a turned out party girl with substance abuse turned SW, but more so a true nymph that went straight from civi to "living her best life" with no transition in between. I'm not saying she hasn't dabbled in any of the former or latter, more so she made the jump from 0 to 100 in mere months. She does have some semi-recent material on LC with marginal reviews so YMMV.

  4. #27391

    Meagan

    I was looking for Natasha, Brooke or Meagan tonight. I couldn't find Natasha and Brooke lost her phone but luckily I found Meagan in the old quadrant wawa. Thanks to all the members who post pictures or at least describe the girls in great detail so I know who to pick up. I instantly recognize her as Meagan and I set up a date with her. She gave me a great BBBJ then turned for k9. Her kitty is nice and very tight, I struggled putting it in. Did k9 for a little bit then switch to and finish in mish. She makes good sexy moans and she has a really sexy body. She is a nice friendly girl and didn't not rush me at all and help me cleaned up. I will definitely be seeing her again.

  5. #27390

    Chloe

    At the Burlington's gas station. I saw a hot blonde who looked TGTBT however she hopped in and proved herself to me. She was by far the best looker I have found on the trail. Said she was only out there because she was an "adrenaline junky" (I thought to myself, she's half right) then she admitted to having ads but being "bored" as the reason she was walking. She started at one to go to her room but came down to. 8. We agreed for a. 6 car date. She kept wanting to pull to some sketchy places and it was clear she was in a hurry. She started with road head (CBJ)(fiv) finally I pulled over. She hopped on top and gave me the most PSE (cfs) I have had in the hobby. Complete with dirty talk, sound effects and aggressive riding. The box was tight as promised and no odors. She didn't want me to last long and was successful. The pictures are accurate. Overall a good experience just wish I could gave lasted a bit longer.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4109002537/1

  6. #27389

    The Saint

    Any update on Ashley aka Bella Saint.

  7. #27388

    100% Spot On

    Quote Originally Posted by Clk50  [View Original Post]
    Couple more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clk50  [View Original Post]
    This is her.
    Definitely her. Most of those pics are from her many social media accounts that are not that difficult to find. Originally from Bartow. She first caught my eye on POF where she unapologetically described herself as a "sexy little S l t" right in the headline of her profile. Based purely on what I have seen, my opinion is that she is not of the standard progression from stripper to escort to SW over time, or a turned out party girl with substance abuse turned SW, but more so a true nymph that went straight from civi to "living her best life" with no transition in between. I'm not saying she hasn't dabbled in any of the former or latter, more so she made the jump from 0 to 100 in mere months. She does have some semi-recent material on LC with marginal reviews so YMMV.

  8. #27387

    Lauren

    Spotted her walking by the goodwill. Get her while you can!

  9. #27386

    Doesn't look like that anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking194  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any better pics of Lexi. She's super cute. Wish I could see more!
    Dropped 3 points at least on the hot scale since those pics.

  10. #27385
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about this Lexi.
    She used to be good but I have seen her in a long time.

  11. #27384
    Banned Member


    Posts: 308
    Couple more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clk50  [View Original Post]
    This is her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5984EB6E-666F-4B7C-93CB-D58429114FCC.jpg‎   7E342151-6940-4294-8FC8-A1B24A6F8C24.jpg‎  

  12. #27383

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about this Lexi.
    Does anybody have any better pics of Lexi. She's super cute. Wish I could see more!

  13. #27382
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about this Lexi.
    She is great!

  14. #27381

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by Clk50  [View Original Post]
    This is her.
    Where does this chick walk?

  15. #27380
    Banned Member


    Posts: 308
    This is her.

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonFairfax  [View Original Post]
    Saw a busty pawg with blonde hair named Sicora last night after I left the airport from dropping someone off. I'm rarely in Orlando and decided to try the famed OBT. Saw a few TGTBT girls around 528 who looked like they were probably under cover. Blonde with braids (light skin latina maybe or light skin BSW) in a short black dress licking her lips st drivers and then a block up, 2 super thick latinas in super revealing clothes. Didn't trust little head and kept moving.

    Stumbled upon the blond who told me her name was Sicora. We settled on a rate for head which was 45 Rose's and we went and parked. Pretty good head with a fun ass to squeeze. Tits were HUGE and out of this world. Perky, soft, perfect nipples. Easily DD and my favorite I've ever seen on a SW in all my years. Struggling to finish from headache which was not her fault, I was just a little high strung due to new area and she goes "would anal help?" Uhh. Fuck ya it would LOL. So she hops on top. Slips it in her back door. And rides me until I get close and hops off and uses her hand to finish. Amazing. Absolutely amazing experience. I don't think you can get Greek for 45 from her but she felt bad because I was struggling I guess and offered it on her own. So, YMMV on that. If she lived in Tampa, I'd see her 2 or 3 times a week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6F6CA539-BB6D-4084-918B-2FF0879269F0.jpeg‎   94F120EC-280D-4853-8C61-BBFA5A40E543.jpg‎   24903763-A3C4-4242-9212-885591DBD5F4.jpeg‎   F0AD7E92-631F-4A3F-AAAC-605904342705.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape