Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Submit Review
Results 17,206 to 17,220 of 28091
-
12-09-19 00:23 #10886Senior Member

Posts: 284Paradise Hilss
What were the prices for the half and full hour massage?
Originally Posted by RtpRock
[View Original Post]
Do they have a table shower?
Extras?
-
12-08-19 23:43 #10885Senior Member

Posts: 26Julia is a must see
In town visiting, saw her ad, but couldn't find other reviews. Took a shot with her and so thankful I did. Gents this girl is ridiculously fabulous. Late 20's, gorgeous face with long hair, and an all natural body that will rock your world. She works out of her apartment so very light screening and a process to follow to get to the door. Door opens and I was blown away. We chat, share a glass of wine, then off with our clothes. She gives one hell of a massage, might want to stick with medium to light pressure because that little body packs quite a punch. Paid a little extra for the VIP menu which includes everything but FS. Damn and it was worth every penny. Now I'm trying to find a way to free up some more time while I'm here to go see her again. If you are in San Diego go see this woman and you can thank me later. She is such a top notch provider, my new ATF!
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/151000
-
12-08-19 22:49 #10884Senior Member

Posts: 205Milking Table
I believe it was Heavenly Hands.
Originally Posted by Cjg1988
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-19 22:36 #10883Senior Member

Posts: 52Milking Table??
Does anyone know of a massage place that has a milking table? I was on RubRatings maybe a couple weeks back, and noticed that one girl was offering it. I wish I saved it, but I'm very interested in trying this out. Wish she was still advertising it.
-
12-08-19 11:53 #10882Senior Member

Posts: 205Eveline
Her rates have taken a dramatic jump and the rates are no longer listed on her website. I guess she wants to be more in line with her young hotties Sofia and Vianey.
Originally Posted by Jokster28
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-19 02:19 #10881Regular Member

Posts: 3New Message Place on Paradise Valley Rd
Haven't been able to post in a long time, but thought I share a new place I ran into in Paradise Hills. I was grabbing a bite at McDonald's on corner of Paradise Valley Rd. And Woodman St. , saw that a new message place popped up called Paradise Message. I had to go in and check it out. A tall lady (for Asians) with a nice body was available. She gave a great 60 min message. The place is really clean as well. Since it is pretty close to where I live, and there are not many other options available in the area. I think I will definitely go back.
-
12-06-19 15:54 #10880Senior Member

Posts: 108Soft Touch RR
Anyone have any experience with the ladies at Soft touch that is RR?
Thanks.
-
12-05-19 20:19 #10879Banned Member

Posts: 3075Natalia
I saw her about 2 years ago. I believed it was the person in the ad. Pretty face, but she had a little bit of weight compared to the person in the ad. Some of the pictures are the same ones from 2 years ago, so they are probably 3-5 years old. She wasn't BBW, but I like my masseuse thin, slender, etc. Massage and ending was decent though. I forgot what the donation was back then.
Originally Posted by JayDwn
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 17:48 #10878Senior Member

Posts: 130Natalia
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/122397 Experience, anyone? I've seen her ads for a long time. She din't have any reviews for a while. She recently just received her 2nd review on RR, so my interest has been renewed.
-
12-05-19 16:34 #10877Banned Member

Posts: 3075Natalie
Thanks Lion!
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
I texted her and she said her $120 specials is through the weekend. Very pleasant and appeared to have a sense of humor. She said her ad is straight forward and she does not offer anything GFE. I thanked her for being honest about her menu and she replied back and said she doesn't have a menu. I said, lack of menu. And she replied back with LOL.
I had other mongers PM me about her and they too said they received average service / massages from her.
For $120 I have many other options at the AMPs.
-
12-05-19 13:11 #10876Senior Member

Posts: 529My only experience with her was back in 2012. She advertised to be early 20's then.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
At the time, she was a cute thin Asian college-aged girl just starting out. I remember she had braces then. Had a bit of a quirky nervous giggle too, but really a nice girl. Had a really nice high-rise apartment downtown. Massage was average, finish was average. It was TOPLESS with some roaming allowed but I didn't push it and she didn't offer up anything beyond the HE. I think I posted her first review on that other site. Gave her a 7 in looks and 6 in performance. Over the years I followed her reviews on that other site and they remained consistent with what I experienced.
I didn't repeat. At the time it was mainly because her location / parking situation downtown was a giant pain. I have to admit that when I see her ad now I think about booking just to see if she remembers me too. Maybe with this special I finally will, LOL.
-
12-05-19 11:23 #10875Banned Member

Posts: 3075Another Natalie
Anyone has any firsthand experience with this provider. She's running a $120 special. She indicates No Upgrades, but would like to know what I will be getting for the $120 or $150 regular rate. Thank you!
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/125534
-
12-04-19 14:25 #10874Senior Member

Posts: 313Reports below
Hi BoulderBoy, theres a few reports of Mia below. I ended up passing after reading some of the reviews and a few reaching out to me about the subpar experience. For not much more you can get a better experience at a MP or for much, much less you can head to TJ.
Originally Posted by BoulderBoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-19 13:03 #10873Senior Member

Posts: 348Same questions. What's the session like?
Originally Posted by GdAloha
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 22:35 #10872Senior Member

Posts: 479Grooming
If you get waxed, you will be too sore to get an HE unless that is before, hehe.
Originally Posted by Diegoman619
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






