Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,676 to 24,690 of 37376
-
12-06-19 16:02 #12701Senior Member

Posts: 889Tg girl
Pse is just 2 more add on. You can fuck Greek and facefuck with and swallow. Also if you like this shit. That's rimming. For an extra 100 they will do it all. I had the Japanese girl once but never could get my schedule right to see her again. I only paid for GFE but she did a lot with me without asking for more money.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
All my experience with tg girls are positive. Except one Cara. This girl is so pretty and I wish she want that nasty. My favorite is Malika. This girl is unreal.
I only pay for GFE but she allows more. I have to say I will fly to Braziel to marry this fool if I could.
I think TG is scaling down in Richmond as they canceled me out 5 times now due to girls cut short on their tour dates.
I missed Linda this round. Hope I get to see her. Super pretty. My next appointment is with Arianna.
FS is always covered regardless it is PSE or GFE
-
12-06-19 14:01 #12700Senior Member

Posts: 116Foxy
First I would like to thank old salt for letting me have Foxy's digits. Anyway I met up with Foxy a couple days ago and overall had a pretty positive experience with her. The previous reviews are very accurate of her skills and the view from behind is really nice. I will repeat once I've tried out a couple others I have my eyes on currently and will report back on them after I see them.
-
12-06-19 13:59 #12699Regular Member

Posts: 6Victoria
Has anyone got any information on Victoria? I've tried to get in touch with her on 3 occasions with no return call.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/310546174577
-
12-06-19 13:20 #12698Regular Member

Posts: 21Kassidy
Thought she was a scam at first. Glad I was wrong. Had nothing but good experiences with her. 10 for qv and 15 for hh, isn't bad for the quality of service she provides. Can't recommend enough. Surprised she's not popular here already.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/754515324156
-
12-06-19 12:57 #12697Senior Member

Posts: 167I don't know? I have only done GFE bbj and covered FS with the TG girls.
Originally Posted by HughJapenis
[View Original Post]
If you find out let me know.
-
12-06-19 12:46 #12696Regular Member

Posts: 21Kassidy
Thought she was fake at first. Glad I was wrong, she's real and have had nothing but positive experiences with her, especially if you're a tits guy. 15 for the hh, 10 for qv. So worth it, can't recommend her enough.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/754515324156
-
12-06-19 11:14 #12695Senior Member

Posts: 121Maria's number
Morning gents. Would anyone be so kind as to share Maria's digits. I'll be in Richmond for a few more days and would like to sample some of the best in town. Will type up a lengthy report when I'm done with my visit here. Not a SM but I have been in the hobby for a LONG time (decades) and had an account with the site before it went dark for a while.
As always stay safe.
-
12-06-19 08:23 #12694Senior Member

Posts: 206When she is saying PSE, does she offer BB Greek?
Originally Posted by Catwalk
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-19 08:16 #12693Senior Member

Posts: 452New?
Seems to be something new if that's possible. I am very thick and pretty long and the 1st time I met her she took it very well with no issues. I saw her again a few weeks ago and she wanted to lay on her stomach for doggy so it wouldn't "be so uncomfortable".
Originally Posted by Vabonetrick
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-19 02:07 #12692Regular Member

Posts: 4Show me the way
Sup gents, can anyone recommend someone who qv is between 60-100 out in Chester? Looking to dream today. PM me if you need to it's clear. Thanks in advance!
-
12-06-19 00:05 #12691Regular Member

Posts: 2Sirens Test Run
Only in RVA for the night. Had to let you know. Gave Sirens a test run. (Courtney) I'm 90% certain it was not the girl from the pics. Girl in pics looks much younger. Much hotter. But she showed up nonetheless. 180 hr. Paid up front. Got a lap dance that felt like it came out of a cereal box. Asked for more. Offered HJ. Accepted and tipped with a Benjamin. Might use company again now that I know it actually works. Would definitely go for a different girl. Stay thirsty my friends.
Originally Posted by Va343
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 22:22 #12690Senior Member

Posts: 121Definitely the latter
It's definitely girth. To the point to where the BBBJ was wearing her out. Again, cute girl and I feel like she would provide an awesome time for anyone that is the right size.
Originally Posted by Vabonetrick
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 21:07 #12689Senior Member

Posts: 484Vikki
Is it more than average length or girth she can't handle?
Originally Posted by Psnuse77
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 17:17 #12688Senior Member

Posts: 49Lorena
I've seen her about a year ago. The pics are a little dated but she is still hot. GFE experience.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 15:10 #12687Senior Member

Posts: 121Vikki
Can confirm that if you are even slightly larger than average below the equator then she probably won't be able to accommodate. At least not easily haha nonetheless she's a cute enthusiastic girl.









Reply With Quote






