Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,691 to 24,705 of 37376
-
12-05-19 13:27 #12686Banned Member

Posts: 443Help the helper
Add, link, number, name, is she SW, utr, escort, sb. I've been on this board for months this the 1st time I've seen anyone reference the "Pierced Clit".
Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 13:22 #12685Senior Member

Posts: 167TG Girls
Has anybody partaken.
With this sweetie? The $$$5 is high but not out of the question.
https://www.touringgirls.ch/girls/gfe-pse-lorena/
-
12-05-19 11:03 #12684Senior Member

Posts: 373Sweetie
If another rm texts sweetie she will change her number.
-
12-05-19 09:38 #12683Senior Member

Posts: 376?
Can you elaborate more on this?
Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-19 21:14 #12682Senior Member

Posts: 196Black Pierced Clit
Had a lunch visit with the "Pierced Clit".
Good time as always playing with the clit, before dogging to mission finish. Oh, BJ too.
-
12-04-19 19:43 #12681Senior Member

Posts: 87Cammi
Met her last week for early morning at my hotel. After cursory LE check she got in to it, great ass, loved FIV during DATY. Vocal, loved it. She came hard. I will repeat. $1. 8 for great hour. Thanks for ref.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-19 19:27 #12680Senior Member

Posts: 979Any dreams in the are
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexy-n...-town/25669598
See she is visiting Nova, spent slot of time in are from her history. Any heads up?
-
12-04-19 17:23 #12679Senior Member

Posts: 1084She's nice and I enjoy her, but rest assured, she doesn't mind a quick railing as long as the donation is there. LOL. She's a good one for sure!
Originally Posted by Jjd53
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-19 15:14 #12678Regular Member

Posts: 14Foxy. Chester
Would anyone be able to hook me up with a contact for Foxy?
Would appreciate.
-
12-04-19 12:52 #12677Senior Member

Posts: 313Vikki
Made a trip to see Vikki. Overall a fun time. Contacted her by the number in her ad on the classifieds and she was quick to respond. Too a little bit to match schedules mainly on my part. Easy to deal with by text. $ qv and $. 5 hhr. Meet up at her usual location and had an overall good time.
She is quite talkative which actually helped break the ice a bit. She isn't lying. She is quite petite. She was all about trying to please me doing what I wanted to do. Great BBBJ and dt, tried several positions (cg, mish, k9) but not all of them worked out as she commented that I was pretty thick and let me be the first to say I have NEVER been told this before but given how tight she was and how petite she is I can believe it. Did mainly mish which was still nice and ended with cim. Guys please go easy on her, don't just go in there thinking you are just going to rail her and roll out. I will surely see her again when I pass through.
-
12-04-19 10:38 #12676Senior Member

Posts: 167Mailbox
I have cleaned up my mailbox.
-
12-04-19 08:17 #12675Senior Member

Posts: 316East End Jackie.
Needs a ride to a clinic this morning by 10:30 am. Her ride bailed and I can't help. Its 3 miles from where she is staying. She's not working right now as she can't host so please make it a no strings attached favor. If you have her number, please reach out asap.
-
12-03-19 23:08 #12674Senior Member

Posts: 502Then how do I know what I'm getting?
Originally Posted by DCSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 22:18 #12673Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 40Common sense
No girl is going to do the exact same thing, for the exact same price with each and every guy, every time. I'm sure if she thinks the guy is dirty, she's going to make him wear a condom and if the guy looks clean and pays a lot, she's not. Maybe it's been a busy week, and her pussy just can't take anymore. Then she's probably going to tell the next customer she only does oral. That doesn't mean she only does oral every single time. It's just this time. Every single situation is different.
Originally Posted by DCSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 20:39 #12672Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 52Ohio
She told me she was going to Ohio. Is she back?
Originally Posted by Cowboy1966
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






