Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,456 to 16,470 of 29369
-
12-06-19 13:28 #12914Senior Member

Posts: 2155 xx5 has been referred to as Palindrome and has been fully reviewed, but it's been a while. Decent place, clean, friendly and gets the job done.
Originally Posted by Jjbee62
[View Original Post]
W. 10th is the old Soho. Haven't tried it since they reopened, was never that impressed with the old one, especially given the prices they tried to charge.
The other is one of the hotel setups. Never tried them, but have heard both good and bad, depends on the operator.
-
12-06-19 09:24 #12913Senior Member

Posts: 3986th / Zion?
Saw this place in the mall strip north east corner. Fairly new or renamed I believe? Anyone venture in yet?
-
12-06-19 09:07 #12912Regular Member

Posts: 13Adrienne
Has anyone seen Adrienne at Holistic?
-
12-06-19 08:41 #12911Regular Member

Posts: 1Better then before
Blue moon at keystone is still open. If anything it's better then it was when that post was put up. Really cute girls who offer more then you will find other places. A bit pricey, and they don't really give much of a massage at all. They know what people come in for and focus on that.
Originally Posted by JamesHunt76
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-19 05:37 #12910Senior Member

Posts: 176Mountain Aire
This used to be my favorite MP, but is no longer. The woman I got was really rude to me, and heavily questioned about how I found the place. It has gotten more expensive over the past couple of years.
-
12-06-19 01:47 #12909Senior Member

Posts: 1029Any info?
I'm busily searching for the next greatest ever AMP. I've found a few I don't recall any recent reports on. Maybe someone can enlighten me.
The first one looks like one of the Asian pop-up FS places that showed up a few years ago.
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/145393
Next up is at 5xx0 w. 10th. Isn't that the address for the old SoHo?
5xx5 Rockville Rd. I probably need to search the forum for that one.
-
12-05-19 23:21 #12908Senior Member

Posts: 57Damn! Only went there once but was going to repeat. Need a good spot around midtown.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 22:24 #12907Senior Member

Posts: 209We've stopped using codes. I'm assuming you mean Sunrise on fitness lane? Were these uniformed officers in marked cars, or are you making assumptions and drawing conclusions?
Originally Posted by TallMan65
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 22:22 #12906Senior Member

Posts: 209The photos on the website are her. They were taken about 3 years ago. She has retouched them, but definitely her. She's added about 15 lbs to her small frame since then. Maybe the day you were there she was sans makeup? She quotes high prices when she doesn't want to provide the service requested to the requestor.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 19:45 #12905Senior Member

Posts: 204Red garter
Red garter is the men's club DT. I'd save my money. Really no mileage to be gained.
Originally Posted by Grtalmty1
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 08:33 #12904Senior Member

Posts: 617What was the requested tip?
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 07:31 #12903Senior Member

Posts: 903I visited Luna Tuesday
I visited Luna for the first time after a strong workout at the gym, and was a bit sore. She's a 40 ish+ Thai lady with poor English skills. Keeps a nice apartment! Like many AMP ads, the photos on her web page are of a young hot model, not her. Eh. Maybe her 25 years ago.
Originally Posted by RubGuy80
[View Original Post]
The session at her home / apartment required an appointment in advance, no walk ins. Luna has some serious massage skills. Strong hands, grip bars on the ceiling to steady her while she walks on your back, large heated thick padded mattress. Based only on her massage skills, I left feeling much better.
The flip was good, but the requested tip was way too much. I could have gotten full service from an escort for the same number of $, without the massage. She has a nice apartment in a nice area, and drives a recent model BMW 328i with a personalized plate. I must have looked like I could help her with the bills in a big way.
Will repeat ONLY for the massage.
-
12-04-19 19:58 #12902Regular Member

Posts: 2LEO report
LEO was at morning fitness this evening when I left. There was 2 officers, one parked looking inside and one writing down plates. They didn't stop me or talk to me just got in my car and left. Just stay safe!
-
12-04-19 14:23 #12901Senior Member

Posts: 1029Yes. I know where it is. I just don't know anything about it, since trying to search for "Best" gets a server message that you used a term that's too common.
Originally Posted by Indiguy
[View Original Post]
Which is one reason why code names can be helpful.
-
12-04-19 13:22 #12900Regular Member

Posts: 11YMMV for sure
I have last seen her couple months ago and got the FS Offer for first time after half a dozen HJ visits. The 90 min massage with HJ / nude was $$. The 90 min massage with FS was $$$ and I Don't think she knows what I drive but it's not a European car.
Originally Posted by Monsignor
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






