Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,471 to 16,485 of 29370
-
12-04-19 13:22 #12900Regular Member

Posts: 11YMMV for sure
I have last seen her couple months ago and got the FS Offer for first time after half a dozen HJ visits. The 90 min massage with HJ / nude was $$. The 90 min massage with FS was $$$ and I Don't think she knows what I drive but it's not a European car.
Originally Posted by Monsignor
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-19 12:28 #12899Senior Member

Posts: 143Visiting this weekend
Will be in town this weekend and am staying near Lucas Oil. Any locals have a recommendation for an AMP that offers BBBJ that is close to this area? Also, any info on the strip club down that way? PM or post is fine, happy to reciprocate with info on plenty of places in Central Ohio.
-
12-04-19 00:50 #12898Senior Member

Posts: 209I got to say, this has not been my experience with her, but maybe because I've been going to see her for years. She has never asked me for anything up front and I don't think she even knows what I drive. May be more of a friends with benefits thing with me. As I've said I've known her a long time. I've never left more than $150 all in, and totally at my insistence.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
A classic example of YMMV.
-
12-03-19 15:31 #12897Senior Member

Posts: 1175Don't know. Never got that deep into them. I like to spread it around over the weekend at 3 or 4 different places. I usually get farther by investing time with them rather than just dumping a bunch of money on them. Don't get me wrong, I don't get cheap with them. But the greedy attitudes turn me off.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 14:17 #12896Senior Member

Posts: 478How generous are we talking?
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 13:38 #12895Senior Member

Posts: 209She is if she takes a shine to you.
Originally Posted by LittleToNoThin
[View Original Post]
Either way she gives a good massage.
-
12-03-19 11:49 #12894Senior Member

Posts: 413Best
One mile west of Tibbs, north side of 16th st.
Originally Posted by Jjbee62
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 10:04 #12893Senior Member

Posts: 1175Luna
If you drive an expensive European car and tip generously, you'll do fine. My 13 year old Infiniti doesn't cut the mustard.
Originally Posted by LittleToNoThin
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 09:49 #12892Senior Member

Posts: 209She is if she takes a shine to you.
Originally Posted by LittleToNoThin
[View Original Post]
Either way she gives a good massage.
-
12-03-19 08:56 #12891Senior Member

Posts: 135So?
For those of us not familiar with Luna prior to leaving the business, is she worth the price of admission?
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 15:10 #12890Senior Member

Posts: 1029Sucking Lemons and the Age of Aquarius
Had to come back to Indy for work on Friday to break up the 5 day weekend. Decided to check out a new (to me) place. Was looking at thanks aka Best massage on w. 16th. I know there's been at least 1 review, but the search engine doesn't like "best. " Decided to skip it until I get more information.
Next choice was Monica Spa, formerly known as Lemon Spa at 38th and Eagle Creek. Google will find it under either name. Pulled in and parked next to a car with an LE license plate. Rang the doorbell and the door was partially opened by Chinese Granny Clampett. She told me to come back in 30 minutes, which was all the excuse I needed to go somewhere else. She was easily in her 50's, had a belly and was at best just plain looking. I'd rate her around 4. 5. Maybe she gives an incredible massage.
At this point I decided to just make my second visit to Aquarius. I was hoping for the tiny girl there, who I had the first time. Apparently, it wasn't my day. Instead I got a 40-55 year old woman, average height with a bit of a belly. She was at least reasonable looking, maybe 5. 5-6.
She asked if I wanted medium massage, but apparently it didn't matter. There was no massage, just a light rubbing, which felt very good. Ended up shorting me 15 minutes on the hour. OTC on bottom, UTC on top and she even let the girls out to play. HE was good. Overall she was decent, but not a good choice if you're looking for a decent massage.
-
12-02-19 11:37 #12889Senior Member

Posts: 727Luna
I think this is what were after.
Originally Posted by Monsignor
[View Original Post]
https://lunathaimassage.com/
-
12-02-19 10:19 #12888Senior Member

Posts: 903Blue Moon on Keystone closed
"Blue Moon" at 6327 and Keystone Ave has been closed. Lights off, door locked. Due to needing a massage after an early gym workout, I went about a mile south across the road. It's on the side of the small strip mall facing the Meijer, abutting parking areas. Closed also. I think it was Beach Spa.
Ended up at Angel Spa on Michigan, at about 81st Street across Michigan from Aldi. The muscle stiffness was relieved. But I don't care for the place for many reasons.
Will repeat if desperate.
-
12-02-19 08:41 #12887Senior Member

Posts: 32Toftt
For all of you West Side Mongers Q Spa is still lots of fun!
Tried a small spa across on W. Washington in Plainfield yesterday. Got there around 2 p. Only 1 girl working so I was asked to come back in 20. Min She was not much to look at but the massage was good! Decent body with a standard finish. I get the feeling that more would be on the table later in the evening.
-
12-02-19 07:35 #12886Senior Member

Posts: 283North of city massage
I live around the 96th st and keystone area Where is a parlor close to me that offers, HE, BJ, utc touch Rates?









Reply With Quote






