High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 611 of 681 FirstFirst ... 111 511 561 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 661 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,165 of 10215
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1065
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    No way, heidi is an old hag that looks like freddy krueger.
    LOL. Ok thanks. Nikki has pulled the 'going straight' card before so hopefully she comes back but good luck to her anyway.

  2. #1064
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    Who is Heidi? Is she the same caliber as Nikki?
    No way, heidi is an old hag that looks like freddy krueger.

  3. #1063
    Quote Originally Posted by Plicker2  [View Original Post]
    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...6/173138747489

    I texted Nikki yesterday and set up a date for today Thursday at 6 PM. I'm certainly glad I did seems that she is leaving tomorrow / Friday. She may be gone before my post shows up.

    I went for the half. Would have went for the full Hour but Heidi was sitting in the bathroom and that kind of kills it a little for me. But I wasn't going to let that stop me from having one last date on Nikki's last day.

    My only regret with Nikki is I only got to date her 3 times. I am really a fan of the little girl my previous post probably showed. This time was the best as we're a little more comfortable as she knows I'm no one to be afraid of.

    If you look at her post on STG you can read in there where it says she there is no such thing as no. When I got there she was clean-shaven and fresh smells like Victoria's Secret perfume. I put her in so many positions too many to count. Never complained. I wanted to take a couple of pictures to post as she was clean shaven but I couldn't because my phone was recording a video of our session 26 minutes of it.

    Everybody has their own type some like them fat, some like them skinny, some like them tall, some like them short, some like them young, some like them old. Well Nikki is all the things that I want in a provider. A perfect sexy little girl. After almost exploding several times I finally had her roll on her stomach while I went in her tight little ass, her legs were together as I straddled her and watched my rock hard dick going in and out of that sweet tight little asshole. I was squeezing her firm little ass and had an intense orgasm up inside her to send her off.

    Told her don't lose my number when you come back let me know. I'm not sure but the town she's moving to in Tennessee I think I have relatives that live in that exact town. I may have to make a visit.

    I hardly know her but I'm going to miss her she's a little sweetheart.
    Who is Heidi? Is she the same caliber as Nikki?

  4. #1062

    One last Nikki post

    So it looks like Nicky took off she's pulled all the ads off STG. I was kind of hoping something would hold her up and maybe I could see her one more time after work today. Nikki was a lot of fun and she never said no FIV FIA anal I brought a small vibrator with me and was putting it in both of her holes playing around then shoved up her ass vibrating while I shoved my dick up inside her pussy. In essence a double penetration she was so much fun I will miss her.

    She told me that she and her boyfriend were taking her two sisters and going to Tennessee where her mom lives. So hopefully everything goes well for her. Just in case anybody is worried she told me her friend Heidi-Marie is staying here in New Jersey. I think she has a post currently on STG.

    But anyway it's too bad this site doesn't support videos or short GIFs actually made one but it's not supported and it would be too large anyway I took a few screenshots out of my video to show you some of the fun I was having with her. In a lot of the video the angles weren't good it's just me on top of her in her pussy or in her ass or snacking on both. These shots I specifically told her let's do this for a good camera shot so here you go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2019-12-06-18-02-40.jpg‎   Screenshot_2019-12-06-18-02-31.jpg‎   Screenshot_2019-12-06-18-02-35.jpg‎   Screenshot_2019-12-06-18-02-29.jpg‎   Screenshot_2019-12-06-18-02-33.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_2019-12-06-18-02-26.jpg‎  

  5. #1061

    Jade

    Seriously has no one seen Jade?! LOL I might have to take one for the team.

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...l/229983079925

  6. #1060

    Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by Geo101  [View Original Post]
    Here's one that just started posting in AC. Claims she's a porn star. Anyone heard of her before? http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com.../484190983805. Quoted me $120 for 10 minutes or $200 for hh.
    Peaches is the real deal. I'm friends with her on FB. When I first met her she wanted some crazy ass number like 500 an hour for FS with bbj. Needless to say I passed. She was much thicker and Fuller when she started she's clearly losing weight rapidly and isn't as attractive if you ask me.

    https://www.pornhub.com/users/juicy_josss

  7. #1059
    Quote Originally Posted by Plicker2  [View Original Post]
    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...6/173138747489

    I texted Nikki yesterday and set up a date for today Thursday at 6 PM. I'm certainly glad I did seems that she is leaving tomorrow / Friday. She may be gone before my post shows up.

    I went for the half. Would have went for the full Hour but Heidi was sitting in the bathroom and that kind of kills it a little for me. But I wasn't going to let that stop me from having one last date on Nikki's last day.

    My only regret with Nikki is I only got to date her 3 times. I am really a fan of the little girl my previous post probably showed. This time was the best as we're a little more comfortable as she knows I'm no one to be afraid of.

    If you look at her post on STG you can read in there where it says she there is no such thing as no. When I got there she was clean-shaven and fresh smells like Victoria's Secret perfume. I put her in so many positions too many to count. Never complained. I wanted to take a couple of pictures to post as she was clean shaven but I couldn't because my phone was recording a video of our session 26 minutes of it.

    Everybody has their own type some like them fat, some like them skinny, some like them tall, some like them short, some like them young, some like them old. Well Nikki is all the things that I want in a provider. A perfect sexy little girl. After almost exploding several times I finally had her roll on her stomach while I went in her tight little ass, her legs were together as I straddled her and watched my rock hard dick going in and out of that sweet tight little asshole. I was squeezing her firm little ass and had an intense orgasm up inside her to send her off.

    Told her don't lose my number when you come back let me know. I'm not sure but the town she's moving to in Tennessee I think I have relatives that live in that exact town. I may have to make a visit.

    I hardly know her but I'm going to miss her she's a little sweetheart.
    Damn I was going to see her on Saturday, any others worth while in Vineland / Millville area?

  8. #1058
    Thanks! I'll track that one down. She is close tonmy office, so I'm thinking it might be a nice lunch break.

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    I want her but she's to far away and I do not feel like traveling to see her someone gave a good report about her on page four report #997

  9. #1057

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by WellHung123  [View Original Post]
    I texted Nikki today, but seems like today is her last day? Apparently moving down to Tennessee with her BF. .
    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...6/173138747489

    I texted Nikki yesterday and set up a date for today Thursday at 6 PM. I'm certainly glad I did seems that she is leaving tomorrow / Friday. She may be gone before my post shows up.

    I went for the half. Would have went for the full Hour but Heidi was sitting in the bathroom and that kind of kills it a little for me. But I wasn't going to let that stop me from having one last date on Nikki's last day.

    My only regret with Nikki is I only got to date her 3 times. I am really a fan of the little girl my previous post probably showed. This time was the best as we're a little more comfortable as she knows I'm no one to be afraid of.

    If you look at her post on STG you can read in there where it says she there is no such thing as no. When I got there she was clean-shaven and fresh smells like Victoria's Secret perfume. I put her in so many positions too many to count. Never complained. I wanted to take a couple of pictures to post as she was clean shaven but I couldn't because my phone was recording a video of our session 26 minutes of it.

    Everybody has their own type some like them fat, some like them skinny, some like them tall, some like them short, some like them young, some like them old. Well Nikki is all the things that I want in a provider. A perfect sexy little girl. After almost exploding several times I finally had her roll on her stomach while I went in her tight little ass, her legs were together as I straddled her and watched my rock hard dick going in and out of that sweet tight little asshole. I was squeezing her firm little ass and had an intense orgasm up inside her to send her off.

    Told her don't lose my number when you come back let me know. I'm not sure but the town she's moving to in Tennessee I think I have relatives that live in that exact town. I may have to make a visit.

    I hardly know her but I'm going to miss her she's a little sweetheart.

  10. #1056

    Peaches

    Here's one that just started posting in AC. Claims she's a porn star. Anyone heard of her before? http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com.../484190983805. Quoted me $120 for 10 minutes or $200 for hh.

  11. #1055

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by WellHung123  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I saw her last week in Vineland with a fellow monger here and we double teamed her. She wasn't totally enthusiastic and into it, but she also didn't say no to anything. I started things off with a CIA then we took turns filling her pussy up. Didn't really take any breaks for the full hour. Only downside was her room is smokey and my clothes smelled afterwards.

    If any guys interested in trying a bigger gangbang w her, PM me and maybe we can get that going?
    I texted Nikki today, but seems like today is her last day? Apparently moving down to Tennessee with her BF. .

  12. #1054
    Quote Originally Posted by InDelaware  [View Original Post]
    I searched but could find any reports on this one.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...h/945895376925

    Any reports? I haven't taken the plunge in South Jersey yet, but have a real soft spot for redheads and she looks like my type. TIA.
    I want her but she's to far away and I do not feel like traveling to see her someone gave a good report about her on page four report #997

  13. #1053

    Redhead in south jersey. Reports?

    I searched but could find any reports on this one.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...h/945895376925

    Any reports? I haven't taken the plunge in South Jersey yet, but have a real soft spot for redheads and she looks like my type. TIA.

  14. #1052
    Senior Member


    Posts: 212

    Ali

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...d/271648680786

    Was in the area and found I had a little time to waste. Had the misfortune to spend it with Ali. The apartment was quite disgusting and little room for action so we played on a little section of the couch. She was very disengaged, no participation what so ever. I should have listened to the big head and left immediately. Donation for hh $. 60 Will not repeat, should have left before starting. Bad enough to make ya want to quit the hobby.

  15. #1051
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttenButts  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I new hahaha thanks for that pass as well as for the warm welcome, did my digging definitely going with her, will let why'all know how it goes with her!!
    Welcome, looking forward to your review. You literally live in one of best places to live for pussy, between philly, south jersey, AC, and Wilmington you have lots of options. Hell if you're really feisty bmore is even right down the road. Good luck to you and be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape