Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 343 of 464 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 393 443 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 6949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1819
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    When I finally got a woman to answer she said Cypress had gotten into an accident and couldn't meet.
    It's always interesting how the excuse is always something dramatic, like a car accident, plane crash, the ship sank, a death in the family, nuclear accident, and rarely she overslept or we overbooked her.

    Right?

  2. #1818

    Cypress

    Did they send you a message, later, saying "Our records show you are interested in an appointment with Cypress. She is going to be back in the area. ".

    Evidently, their records did not include my expressions of displeasure.

    Then, she was gone for a long time. Now she is advertising on the upscale ad service, which has me tempted.

    I think you may have saved me from succumbing to that temptation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    Had a bad experience with Cypress myself around the same time period.

    Had made contact a few times set up an appointment.

    Was in contact that day and headed out to the middle of nowhere to meet her.

    Once I got to Deliveranceville CT, I tried to get a hold of her and couldn't.

    Had trouble getting a hold of the agency as well.

    When I finally got a woman to answer she said Cypress had gotten into an accident and couldn't meet.

    I told the woman that I hoped she was okay and that she could get in touch again once things settled down for her.

    I finally got in touch with the agency and voiced my frustration in the hopes of some type of consideration for a future appointment but that fell of deaf ears.

  3. #1817
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    I did make an appointment with Cypress one time. A little more than a year ago, now.
    ...
    In any case, we scheduled an appointment through her booking agent. She gave me a destination and a number to call. When I got to the destination, Cypress did not answer. It was quite a bit out of my way, so I did hang around for about 1/2 trying to get ahold of either Cypress or the booking agent. Eventually I reached the booking agent, who said she could not reach Cypress either. She said something to suggest that this was not a first time problem.
    Had a bad experience with Cypress myself around the same time period.

    Had made contact a few times set up an appointment.

    Was in contact that day and headed out to the middle of nowhere to meet her.

    Once I got to Deliveranceville CT, I tried to get a hold of her and couldn't.

    Had trouble getting a hold of the agency as well.

    When I finally got a woman to answer she said Cypress had gotten into an accident and couldn't meet.

    I told the woman that I hoped she was okay and that she could get in touch again once things settled down for her.

    I finally got in touch with the agency and voiced my frustration in the hopes of some type of consideration for a future appointment but that fell of deaf ears.

  4. #1816
    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    I've tried putting appointments together with alll 3, nothing but problems and no shows.
    Well that sucks, thanks for the info appreciate it.

  5. #1815
    I've tried putting appointments together with alll 3, nothing but problems and no shows.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    I have been in touch with all three, but never connected with any of them.

    I did make an appointment with Cypress one time. A little more than a year ago, now. If you have been to the Harmony website, you will see that the price is a lot lower than your typical tantra provider, but it is unclear whether you will get a release. In any case, we scheduled an appointment through her booking agent. She gave me a destination and a number to call. When I got to the destination, Cypress did not answer. It was quite a bit out of my way, so I did hang around for about 1/2 trying to get ahold of either Cypress or the booking agent. Eventually I reached the booking agent, who said she could not reach Cypress either. She said something to suggest that this was not a first time problem. In any event, I left and about 45 minutes after our appointment, Cypress called, offering a variety of inconsistent excuses. One was that she had thought the appointment was an hour later and would I come over then. Since I was almost home by then and she really was away from things, I declined, and have never been back.

    Sonya sounds intriguing, but if you go to her website, you will see that domination is her real interest. Also, in my experience, Tantra is intended to offer a long, drawn out period of arousal. There are a lot of different variations and degrees of seriousness, but this is the one consistent factor. Since Sonya offers a QV option, I don't see how she could really be into Tantra.

    Freya is not advertising this week, so I'll skip that one.

  6. #1814

    Tantra providers

    Quote Originally Posted by JoSchmoe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen any of the tantra providers on Eros?
    I have been in touch with all three, but never connected with any of them.

    I did make an appointment with Cypress one time. A little more than a year ago, now. If you have been to the Harmony website, you will see that the price is a lot lower than your typical tantra provider, but it is unclear whether you will get a release. In any case, we scheduled an appointment through her booking agent. She gave me a destination and a number to call. When I got to the destination, Cypress did not answer. It was quite a bit out of my way, so I did hang around for about 1/2 trying to get ahold of either Cypress or the booking agent. Eventually I reached the booking agent, who said she could not reach Cypress either. She said something to suggest that this was not a first time problem. In any event, I left and about 45 minutes after our appointment, Cypress called, offering a variety of inconsistent excuses. One was that she had thought the appointment was an hour later and would I come over then. Since I was almost home by then and she really was away from things, I declined, and have never been back.

    Sonya sounds intriguing, but if you go to her website, you will see that domination is her real interest. Also, in my experience, Tantra is intended to offer a long, drawn out period of arousal. There are a lot of different variations and degrees of seriousness, but this is the one consistent factor. Since Sonya offers a QV option, I don't see how she could really be into Tantra.

    Freya is not advertising this week, so I'll skip that one.

  7. #1813

    Tantra

    Anyone seen any of the tantra providers on Eros?

  8. #1812
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorehed  [View Original Post]
    Link to booking photo?

    This is quite the mystery because if she was at York, how the heck was she still running Elite, I see various reviews throughout the last few years.
    If anyone is on farcebook look up Latitia Gamble and Latitia Miller

    On other sites. Maybe her twin? LOL.
    I haven't seen a booking photo of her anywhere. Would love to see the link if it's true.

  9. #1811
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    York is the womans prison in Ct not NY. Yes she did live in Hartford at 25 Wood. Between her 4 year an 5 year prison sentences. Her booking photo from her 2014 arrest in Torrington an her 2019 webpage match. What more can I say. Robbery with a handgun along with other things got her 4 years at York.
    Link to booking photo?

    This is quite the mystery because if she was at York, how the heck was she still running Elite, I see various reviews throughout the last few years.
    If anyone is on farcebook look up Deleted by Admin

    On other sites. Maybe her twin? LOL.

    Don't do that again brother.

    A2

  10. #1810
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Krissp  [View Original Post]
    Ron,

    You are completely wrong. She was not in NY in 2017. I visited her in Hartford before that! You are reading about a different person.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/York_C...al_Institution

  11. #1809

    York

    Quote Originally Posted by Krissp  [View Original Post]
    Ron,

    You are completely wrong. She was not in NY in 2017. I visited her in Hartford before that! You are reading about a different person.
    York is the womans prison in Ct not NY. Yes she did live in Hartford at 25 Wood. Between her 4 year an 5 year prison sentences. Her booking photo from her 2014 arrest in Torrington an her 2019 webpage match. What more can I say. Robbery with a handgun along with other things got her 4 years at York.

  12. #1808
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Nov 2014 she was sentenced to 5 years at York for being a drug dealer. This is in addition to all earlier arrests. 2017 she was still in York.
    Ron,

    You are completely wrong. She was not in NY in 2017. I visited her in Hartford before that! You are reading about a different person.

  13. #1807
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Nov 2014 she was sentenced to 5 years at York for being a drug dealer. This is in addition to all earlier arrests. 2017 she was still in York.
    And if she got a 5 year sentence with multiple previous offenses I doubt she got out early.

    Guess what, it's a different Latitia that runs Elite.

  14. #1806

    Nov 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorehed  [View Original Post]
    Yea really, there are posts going back to 2017 that say no extras. So I guess maybe she is stupid enough to stay clean.
    Nov 2014 she was sentenced to 5 years at York for being a drug dealer. This is in addition to all earlier arrests. 2017 she was still in York.

  15. #1805

    Armed Robbery

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorehed  [View Original Post]
    That 40 bag incident was 5 years ago and yea she has drug convictions dating back to 2003, maybe she learned a life lesson and cleaned up her act.
    She did 4 years for armed robbery also among other arrests. Better stay far from her. When she was being arrested for being a bigtime drug dealer is when she swallowed 40 bags of herion to try an hide the evidence. LE rushed her to hospital in an ambulance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape