Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 342 of 462 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 392 442 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 6928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1813

    Armed Robbery

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorehed  [View Original Post]
    That 40 bag incident was 5 years ago and yea she has drug convictions dating back to 2003, maybe she learned a life lesson and cleaned up her act.
    She did 4 years for armed robbery also among other arrests. Better stay far from her. When she was being arrested for being a bigtime drug dealer is when she swallowed 40 bags of herion to try an hide the evidence. LE rushed her to hospital in an ambulance.

  2. #1812
    Quote Originally Posted by CTHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Really? Anyone stupid enough to eat 40 bags is not smart enough to stay clean.
    Yea really, there are posts going back to 2017 that say no extras. So I guess maybe she is stupid enough to stay clean.

  3. #1811
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorehed  [View Original Post]
    That 40 bag incident was 5 years ago and yea she has drug convictions dating back to 2003, maybe she learned a life lesson and cleaned up her act.
    Really? Anyone stupid enough to eat 40 bags is not smart enough to stay clean.

  4. #1810
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Sorry but I have read the article about her in the paper. It was PMed to me last week. Her whole criminal history is in the paper. Armed robbery, drug dealer, swallowing 40 bags of herion, etc etc.

    She is one to stay away from.
    That 40 bag incident was 5 years ago and yea she has drug convictions dating back to 2003, maybe she learned a life lesson and cleaned up her act.

  5. #1809

    Latitia

    Quote Originally Posted by Krissp  [View Original Post]
    Ron,

    There are no extras offered by her. She is 100% above board. She operates a legitimate massage business. She actually won massage therapist of the year for Hartford advocate.
    Sorry but I have read the article about her in the paper. It was PMed to me last week. Her whole criminal history is in the paper. Armed robbery, drug dealer, swallowing 40 bags of herion, etc etc.

    She is one to stay away from.

  6. #1808
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I heed your advice. Stay away from her. Long criminal history including armed robbery. Forget her or her Elite Massage.
    Ron,

    There are no extras offered by her. She is 100% above board. She operates a legitimate massage business. She actually won massage therapist of the year for Hartford advocate.

  7. #1807

    Latitia

    Quote Originally Posted by Bookie  [View Original Post]
    Surprised to hear she crossed over so quickly. She should do well. It would be smart to exercise caution. Google is your friend.
    Thanks. I heed your advice. Stay away from her. Long criminal history including armed robbery. Forget her or her Elite Massage.

  8. #1806

    West hfd Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCock39  [View Original Post]
    So I went to Seoul spa in West Hartford to see if it's actually legit and it was!! I thought maybe it would change since it was like my 4th time there but nothing at all! So I was all amped up so I needed to get off so I went back serenity spa in West Hartford because I've had luck there the last time. I got there and asked for the half hour and went into a room and it was the same lady as last time so I was hoping it was a fluke and it wasn't! She got right to work on the massage with no sheet and did a fantastic job with the teasing and I told her she was going to get a good tip and she said thank you! On the flip standard lots of teasing with slightly touch me in the right place but massaging my legs and she asked if I wanted and hour and I said no because I could give her a good tip and she smiled and gave a really nice slow teasing hand job! Afterwards I said thank you and she told me I was a good man LOL she cleaned me up and gave me and extra 10 minutes! I paid the house $50 and her $20 and they both said thank you very much and I went out the back door! I will be going there from now on!! About a year I went there and it was all legit but hopefully this can become a good spot.
    Sounds like you had fun with a bit of luck.

    Did you find out her name? Schedule?

    Looks?

  9. #1805
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    I believe extras are now on the table She operates differently than most massage establishments. Even has her own business cards which even offer outcall. One hell of a sexy body. Thats for sure.
    Surprised to hear she crossed over so quickly. She should do well. It would be smart to exercise caution. Google is your friend.

  10. #1804

    Extras

    Quote Originally Posted by Bookie  [View Original Post]
    Although she has had her demons I doubt anything beyond massage is available. Of course, she is looking for workers and does keep later hours so everything is subject to change.
    I believe extras are now on the table She operates differently than most massage establishments. Even has her own business cards which even offer outcall. One hell of a sexy body. Thats for sure.

  11. #1803
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with her at Elite? Very hot Latina body.
    Although she has had her demons I doubt anything beyond massage is available. Of course, she is looking for workers and does keep later hours so everything is subject to change.

  12. #1802
    Quote Originally Posted by TechSticles  [View Original Post]
    Of the customers or the business? Unless NJ has a law that I have to identify myself with a license to any cop that asks, I wouldn't be handing mine over.
    They were checking for massage licenses, they make the rounds to all the places and those there that do not have a license get a fine.

  13. #1801

    Licenses?

    Quote Originally Posted by SideBob  [View Original Post]
    I think silver lane had a surprise visit today checking licenses.

    Just a heads up.
    Of the customers or the business? Unless NJ has a law that I have to identify myself with a license to any cop that asks, I wouldn't be handing mine over.

  14. #1800

    Latitia

    Anyone had any experience with her at Elite? Very hot Latina body.

  15. #1799

    AMP in Wallingford Area?

    Hi guys, I'll be up next month. Anything in the Wallingford area?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape