Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,406 to 18,420 of 26364
-
12-05-19 18:19 #7959Senior Member

Posts: 70You should google that #. Several different pictures on escort index.
Originally Posted by GoPack
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 17:32 #7958Senior Member

Posts: 733Maria the Latina
Claims she doesn't like shaving there. Everywhere else seems clean cut.
Originally Posted by FatOldman69
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 16:18 #7957Senior Member

Posts: 45Not Ashley H
Ashley H was sentenced to two years in prison back in September, it's not her.
Originally Posted by Jorymi
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 15:45 #7956Senior Member

Posts: 255False Alarm
Pretty sure this one is as phony as they come. After googling her number (which I should have done first), I found numerous other ads with different photos of other girls. At least I didn't waste time checking out her area!
Originally Posted by GoPack
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 14:34 #7955Senior Member

Posts: 174Hairy pussy
Hello, can anyone point me to someone with a hairy pussy? I had a UTR one for awhile, but she moved, so I must the hair in my teeth!
Thanks, FOM69.
-
12-05-19 14:19 #7954Regular Member

Posts: 7Failed last week, back to looking
2 failed attempts last week. Looking to try again. Anyone know anything about this one?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/claire-e...enfield-570397
-
12-05-19 13:11 #7953Senior Member

Posts: 812Just a hunch, but maybe he did a search of the number on Bing or Google and turned up numerous results like this https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/702-444-2452. 141 ads in 4 cities, a number of which are in Las Vegas which is area code 702. Appears real to me to.
Originally Posted by Hardcore2012
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 12:57 #7952Senior Member

Posts: 321I want to say search gurnee area or Waukegan.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 12:46 #7951Senior Member

Posts: 57Too much money for rushed action. They don't BB anything and try to up-charge. Getting one that is actually younger than 35 is tough to find as well.
Originally Posted by GrandChuckie
[View Original Post]
Positive: If get the ones in the apartments, it's more comfortable.
-
12-05-19 11:30 #7950Senior Member

Posts: 70Kim
I've been texting this one recently. She looks pretty cute from the picture but has a bad attitude. A date was setup but no show, which I already figured. She demands QV $. 25, HHR $. 6, HR $$, none negotiable. She only allows one picture to be sent, which I did not approve. I asked for an additional (non-nude) picture and she was unhappy about it.
Bad attitude leads to bad experiences. Pretty sure she'll be a time watcher or one bust wonder. Don't waste your time but try if you enjoy the drama.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/918050369473
-
12-05-19 10:28 #7949Senior Member

Posts: 420What was the damage, she doesn't list rates in her ad.
Originally Posted by KlewBlue777
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 10:25 #7948Senior Member

Posts: 255Pretty Girl
So, I was texting with this one this morning because I thought she had a model's looks and doubted she was real. Said her location was a house near 38th and Congress, donation was 100 for a hhr and BBBJ was okay, but sex was condom only. When I told her I was leery of the location and asked if I could pick her up and bring her back to my house, she said she'd need half in advance via cash app so she knew I was serious. Telling her investing at least 2 hours of my time just for driving should be serious enough didn't change her mind, so I passed. While we were texting, I asked her to send me a pic that hadn't been used in her posts, which she did. I may yet go and see her, once I scout the area out because she really is gorgeous!
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/948408507232
-
12-05-19 09:12 #7947Senior Member

Posts: 146I've known Samantha for quite some time and have never known her to be a thief. I only stopped seeing her when GPS run her donations up (changed location to the north side) but in comparison to other STG girls, she is worth the monies, just to high for me to continue the regular thing we had going on. There's always someone that feels they were done wrong and become a hater.
-
12-04-19 22:54 #7946Senior Member

Posts: 686Hmmmmmmmm
Now that you mention it. She has cropped the pictures to avoid showing her face in the old pics she is using. I wonder what this means?
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-19 22:35 #7945Senior Member

Posts: 812Did you notice?
She is no longer showing her face in her ads.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




