Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 4206
-
12-05-19 20:45 #1251Senior Member

Posts: 104My guess is that once it was posted on this site, her phone was blowing up!
Originally Posted by JoeNova84
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 16:57 #1250Regular Member

Posts: 17Why the abrupt change? How long ago did you last visit her?
Originally Posted by Krissp
[View Original Post]
Thanks man.
-
12-05-19 16:31 #1249Senior Member

Posts: 930Jennifer zhang
https://www.yelp.com/biz/jennifer-zhang-lmt-north-haven
Originally Posted by MustangGuy
[View Original Post]
Found this Yelp page, would not recommend leaving a review there, LOL.
-
12-05-19 09:55 #1248Regular Member

Posts: 16She no longer offers extras.
Originally Posted by JoeNova84
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-19 20:26 #1247Senior Member

Posts: 104Website was up last night but down today. Wonder why?
Originally Posted by JoeNova84
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-19 14:38 #1246Senior Member

Posts: 181The last time I was there, Yuki, Sun, and Nari, look the youngest, around late 20's or early 30's.
Originally Posted by Lgkok
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-19 08:15 #1245Regular Member

Posts: 17Grateful for the info. How much tip for the extras? She's been on my radar for a long time.
Originally Posted by Krissp
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
12-04-19 08:03 #1244Regular Member

Posts: 13Jennifer
Was the topless HE included in the prices on the website? Did you have to ask for the HE or did she take the lead?
Originally Posted by Krissp
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-19 06:57 #1243Senior Member

Posts: 807Dunkin D
After a long stint away from this place thinking of stopping by tomorrow, does anyone have a suggestion off the menu of deserts?
-
12-03-19 14:41 #1242Regular Member

Posts: 16Jennifer
https://jenniferzhang.amtamembers.com/
This is worth a visit. She is shy at first, but will offer an amazing massage and you will leave happy. Takes a while for her to open up, I have seen her several times. Not FS, but amazing Topless HE.
-
12-03-19 11:51 #1241Senior Member

Posts: 398Milford spa by Dibellas
No reason to Spring into action for this place. Good massage from relatively attractive 50 something. Standard rates. You'll leave happy, but Otc only. No better than the other rt spas in the area.
-
11-29-19 03:26 #1240Regular Member

Posts: 20Dd
Checked in sometime last weekend -.
Got Bella. As someone mentioned, at first had that far away look. Offered a small reversal massage, chatted her up in broken english.
She was going to California the morning after. Missed it there as it's cold and dark and fucking rainy (it was raining that night, her words too hah).
Had a great time nevertheless, attention to everything. I think she might have felt lonely.
Lort.
-
11-27-19 17:28 #1239Senior Member

Posts: 89DD Update
Yes, I ended up going down there and drew Nari, I give her the thumbs up but they still must be having a hard time getting really good looking women. I might try Danbury next.
Originally Posted by MongerStranger
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 12:21 #1238Senior Member

Posts: 181I've been coming here to "Sun" a. K. a. DD, for almost 8 years now. I haven't seen a girl name Amy, but I have seen many girls here. And so far, the recent girls I've seen that are under 30, is Yuki, Sun, and Nari.
Originally Posted by Carloiscrazy87
[View Original Post]
So you might want to give them a try. Or you can always ask for a line up. That is what I usually do. But sometimes, all the best girls are already taken and working when I ask. LOL. But once in a while, you get lucky with the line up.
-
11-25-19 17:40 #1237Senior Member

Posts: 89I plan on heading over there tomorrow or Wednesday. Will report back.
Originally Posted by Fazone
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




