Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 199 of 281 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 249 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 4207
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1237
    Quote Originally Posted by Fazone  [View Original Post]
    It's been a couple months since I visited 'Sun' but my experience was similar to what you describe. I had 'EeeGee' as my masseuse. She was just a bit past her prime but still fairly attractive. I'm fine with MILFs, so a little mileage on a woman never bothers me. Her service was sort of by the numbers without any delight (fake or real). She seemed like she was mentally watching the clock (that far away look in her eyes). While I was giving her everything I had.

    I had an OK time but it wasn't to the level that I've had in the past. One so so visit will not dissuade me from returning as I've had some great sessions here.
    I plan on heading over there tomorrow or Wednesday. Will report back.

  2. #1236
    Quote Originally Posted by Carloiscrazy87  [View Original Post]
    What is up with Sun lately, last week I went and all I saw was old ladies and the girl I got was no spring chicken, I think her name was Amy. She was nice enough but I like them under 30 or at least look like they are. I have seen Cash, she was busy and I wanted to try someone new because quite frankly I'm bored with her. Anyone seen any girl there lately? I'm hoping to stop in this week before the holiday.
    It's been a couple months since I visited 'Sun' but my experience was similar to what you describe. I had 'EeeGee' as my masseuse. She was just a bit past her prime but still fairly attractive. I'm fine with MILFs, so a little mileage on a woman never bothers me. Her service was sort of by the numbers without any delight (fake or real). She seemed like she was mentally watching the clock (that far away look in her eyes). While I was giving her everything I had.

    I had an OK time but it wasn't to the level that I've had in the past. One so so visit will not dissuade me from returning as I've had some great sessions here.

  3. #1235

    Actually contact?

    Anyone? Posting again have never gotten response? https://cityxguide.com/escorts/profe...atina-29804604.

  4. #1234
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807
    Quote Originally Posted by Carloiscrazy87  [View Original Post]
    What is up with Sun lately, last week I went and all I saw was old ladies and the girl I got was no spring chicken, I think her name was Amy. She was nice enough but I like them under 30 or at least look like they are. I have seen Cash, she was busy and I wanted to try someone new because quite frankly I'm bored with her. Anyone seen any girl there lately? I'm hoping to stop in this week before the holiday.
    I haven't been there since Kimberly was working, and I was thinking of making a visit next week and wondering who to ask for as well.

    Anyone have any suggestions?

  5. #1233

    DD going down hill?

    What is up with Sun lately, last week I went and all I saw was old ladies and the girl I got was no spring chicken, I think her name was Amy. She was nice enough but I like them under 30 or at least look like they are. I have seen Cash, she was busy and I wanted to try someone new because quite frankly I'm bored with her. Anyone seen any girl there lately? I'm hoping to stop in this week before the holiday.

  6. #1232
    Quote Originally Posted by Gto69  [View Original Post]
    Toss, check your PM.
    Thanks. Hope to meet up with her in the future.

  7. #1231
    Quote Originally Posted by Gto69  [View Original Post]
    Toss, check your PM.
    Care to share?

  8. #1230
    Banned Member


    Posts: 203

    Feedback

    Toss, check your PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tossaway1234  [View Original Post]
    I would like to know as well. Almost set up a time with her but got a little freaked out there are no reviews I could find of her.

  9. #1229
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    Have seen ads but no feedback? Thanks. http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/ma...r/793542900568.
    I would like to know as well. Almost set up a time with her but got a little freaked out there are no reviews I could find of her.

  10. #1228
    Quote Originally Posted by Lgkok  [View Original Post]
    You'll get the same service for 1. 0 tip, they know what you're there for, and it isn't the first part of the session, pay the. 7 to mama, undress and leave the tip on the table and all your dreams will come true for the standard rate.
    I am going to have to agree with this. The standard 1. 0 has always treated me nice even when I just started going. There was not really any hesitation on the girls part.

  11. #1227

    DD / Nari

    Nari is young, around 27. Nice body and top. Cheery, but a bit shy. But very active. She said she is new. Hope she stays. She is a keeper. Will repeat.

  12. #1226
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807
    Quote Originally Posted by Fazone  [View Original Post]
    Maybe if one is a regular customer, one can do well at 1. 0. As a random customer myself, I don't think 1. 3 is too much. I've always gotten service with a smile at that rate. For an extra. 3, I'll skip any hesitation / negotiation on the part of my masseuse and receive a warm, engaging massage. It's worth it to me.
    You'll get the same service for 1. 0 tip, they know what you're there for, and it isn't the first part of the session, pay the. 7 to mama, undress and leave the tip on the table and all your dreams will come true for the standard rate.

  13. #1225
    Quote Originally Posted by Lgkok  [View Original Post]
    Why are you overpaying? The rates at this place have always been. 7 with 1. 0 tip. You're driving the cost up.
    Maybe if one is a regular customer, one can do well at 1. 0. As a random customer myself, I don't think 1. 3 is too much. I've always gotten service with a smile at that rate. For an extra. 3, I'll skip any hesitation / negotiation on the part of my masseuse and receive a warm, engaging massage. It's worth it to me.

  14. #1224
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807
    Quote Originally Posted by Leopard889  [View Original Post]
    Saw Bella on Sun, very nice provider. Usual service, .7 + 1.3, I would repeat.
    Why are you overpaying? The rates at this place have always been. 7 with 1. 0 tip. You're driving the cost up.

  15. #1223

    Any info

    Have seen ads but no feedback? Thanks. http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/ma...r/793542900568.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape