Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 438 of 551 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 488 538 ... LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 8259
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1704
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know about the Asian with a booty that works daytime.

    Milan? Something like that.


    Same with the thin Latina with the name Lina? Or Lani?
    Maylana and Lani. Both will provide everything you're looking for. Maylana is the naughtier of the two.

  2. #1703

    Kittens Daytime

    Does anyone know about the Asian with a booty that works daytime.

    Milan? Something like that.

    Same with the thin Latina with the name Lina? Or Lani?

  3. #1702

    No VIP room

    Quote Originally Posted by Pickle01  [View Original Post]
    Is that in addition to the VIP room fee or total? Sorry, I'm not local and haven't tried any of the clubs here.
    There's isn't a private VIP room at Pandora's. Its a VIP section that's seperated from the general seating area with a half wall. A bit like those hotels with $69 rates for "suites". Its not super private by any means but there also isn't a fee to go in there.

  4. #1701
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickle01  [View Original Post]
    Is that in addition to the VIP room fee or total? Sorry, I'm not local and haven't tried any of the clubs here.
    There is no VIP room. Just big chairs, and dark corners. Not private enough for me to really relax. HJ is all I look for here.

  5. #1700

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchEazy  [View Original Post]
    I usually give Monse 200.
    Is that in addition to the VIP room fee or total? Sorry, I'm not local and haven't tried any of the clubs here.

  6. #1699
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchEazy  [View Original Post]
    I usually give Monse 200.
    For cream pie? That is a steal!

  7. #1698
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    300-400.

    Try that and let us know how it goes.
    I usually give Monse 200.

  8. #1697
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    What does monse usually charge for CIP? I have never been to a strip bar and had FS before and this is a huge fantasy. I however saw some posts about strippers asking for 500 . Don't want to get ripped off. What is a reasonable rate to counter?
    300-400.

    Try that and let us know how it goes.

  9. #1696

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    She's a popular lady.
    What does monse usually charge for CIP? I have never been to a strip bar and had FS before and this is a huge fantasy. I however saw some posts about strippers asking for 500 . Don't want to get ripped off. What is a reasonable rate to counter?

  10. #1695

    Just Say No

    Quote Originally Posted by Martinh  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Kittens on the way home last night. Lots of girls. Offered some company. Had to say no because I was there to see a provider that started working there. But she wasn't there. A couple of girls try to get me to go the VIP room but at $500 for fifteen minutes or so, I didn't budge. I even said no after they tried to get me to do a three song set at a hundred bucks a piece. Maybe if I was dressed for it. You know. Baggy sweat pants with no underwear instead of black dress slacks I was wearing.

    Maybe next time I will be prepared.
    Those rates are insane. You could spend an hour+ with most of Pandora's outside the club.

  11. #1694

    I don't know how you guys do it.

    Stopped by Kittens on the way home last night. Lots of girls. Offered some company. Had to say no because I was there to see a provider that started working there. But she wasn't there. A couple of girls try to get me to go the VIP room but at $500 for fifteen minutes or so, I didn't budge. I even said no after they tried to get me to do a three song set at a hundred bucks a piece. Maybe if I was dressed for it. You know. Baggy sweat pants with no underwear instead of black dress slacks I was wearing.

    Maybe next time I will be prepared.

  12. #1693

    Kinda

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Kinda.

    I was there a few months ago. The girl in the booth in front of me was clearly riding the guy. She tried to avoid eye contact. The girl behind me grabbed onto my booth and gasped / grunted as he was riding a guy. I proceeded to just blow my wad into the mouth of the stripper. It was pretty hot.
    Whose mouth?

  13. #1692
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRiver  [View Original Post]
    I am new to the strip club scene. I enjoy watching people if I go to Pandora's Well I I be able to see people having sex next to me?
    Kinda.

    I was there a few months ago. The girl in the booth in front of me was clearly riding the guy. She tried to avoid eye contact. The girl behind me grabbed onto my booth and gasped / grunted as he was riding a guy. I proceeded to just blow my wad into the mouth of the stripper. It was pretty hot.

  14. #1691

    Where to go?

    I met a beautiful and sexy naughty MILF and took her to a strip club. She absolutely loved it and wants more. She got several intimate lap dances. The dancers were much more friendly and open dealing directly with her. I need referrals of Seattle strip clubs where the dancers give VIP service. What's the cover charge? Best days, and times to go? Etc. You can PM me as well.

  15. #1690

    Can't

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilScout  [View Original Post]
    Man the one day I'm able to try Pandora's and she wasn't there!

    Can anyone please DM me her # or know if she even does work outside the club? Or does she ever work days on the weekends?

    I have to experience this legendary mouth!

    Thanks fellas.

    ES.
    Just ask her. If she wants to see you, she won't be shy telling you so.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape