Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 9,841 to 9,855 of 13817
-
12-07-19 01:14 #3977Senior Member

Posts: 121KP White
Is this the same White that was at KP some weeks ago, with all the positive feedback?
https://www.ca-kdolls.ch/product/white/
-
12-07-19 01:05 #3976Senior Member

Posts: 121Jessica Bunnie
Jessica is an enthusiastic bunnie, and jumps right into the session. The site has some good pics of her. I'm with you on that hoping part.
Originally Posted by MaxPower03
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-19 23:14 #3975Senior Member

Posts: 692Rimming
I have not met an Asian who provides, but this ebony lady on the north side does rimming:
Originally Posted by ThinkTankMan
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/macie-112
But if you have itching, maybe you should get that fixed first. (Just Kidding)
-
12-06-19 22:29 #3974Senior Member

Posts: 92Giving or receiving? Just kidding! I couldn't resist since I haven't grown up yet.
Originally Posted by ThinkTankMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-19 18:18 #3973Regular Member

Posts: 18Rimming
I am feeling the itch for some rimming. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
-
12-05-19 23:30 #3972Senior Member

Posts: 51Cara
Well I think I might have to pay Cara a visit after all.
Originally Posted by HrogerHealey
[View Original Post]
From the reviews on here it sounds like Helen isn't worth it, which sucks, but the rest of the girls on the Asian bunnies site look pretty good. Here's hoping that the girls that will be visiting soon will somewhat resemble their pictures.
-
12-05-19 21:51 #3971Senior Member

Posts: 936Thai Girls
On adultsearch.com, there's a bunch under asian escorts.
Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 12:48 #3970Senior Member

Posts: 297Agreed
I use to be an avid AX guy until they went away. I don't mind paying extra knowing I'm getting a legit thai girl who is smoking hot, msog, in a clean incall. I've tried so hard to get into KP but like most I've struck out. Anyone know of a legit thai provider similar to AX that you don't have to jump through a million hoops to get a date?
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 11:51 #3969Senior Member

Posts: 56Amen. Thai girls know exactly how to conduct business, I do not recall an unfavorable encounter with Thai girls since I have been visiting them. Korean girls are pleasurable as well. In the last year or two, I have walked away from every Chinese girl. I have one girl that I have seen on a regular basis, very unlike her cohorts, she is very accommodating, attractive and keeps herself in great shape, very tight and firm body, and can will actually provide a legit PSE. But, in those times I want a different Chinese flavor, I look and only find bad ones.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 01:14 #3968Senior Member

Posts: 936160
Well let's compare two situations.
Originally Posted by Dazhiba
[View Original Post]
The first is paying 160 for a hh at one of the Chinese apartments. It's likely to be messy with a dirty bathroom and shower which get cleaned every 1000 guys or so if at all. The girl's age and appearance will not be known until you get into the room with her. In which case you will either accept it or make an excuse of why you have to leave. If you accept, she is almost always going to be mechanical and charge for a la carte upgrades. She will likely have a Bush and have very little to no service quality or investment in your experience because she is not expecting to see you again.
The second is paying 40 dollars more for a hh session with one of the local Thai girls. You will be visiting one of their personal apartments which is almost always going to be clean. The girl's age and appearance is known either through pics, reviews, or simply having seen her before. You are far less likely to experience a mechanical session. There are no a la carte upgrades except for maybe Greek with some girls. She will probably not have a Bush and be fully shaved / waxed. And she is very likely to offer good service quality and is invested in your experience because she wants subsequent visits.
If these were drop dead gorgeous early 20's Chinese girls in a clean environment it would be different. But these Chicago girls are usually C level talent in comparison to talent in cities like Toronto / NYC / SF / LA and the sessions take place in a pigsty.
-
12-04-19 16:34 #3967Senior Member

Posts: 34Asian Greek Providers?
Does anyone have any recommendations for Asian providers that offer Greek?
-
12-04-19 11:04 #3966Regular Member

Posts: 4Cara
Does anyone know if Cara allows cim. Sonya was the best for that I wish she would come back but last I heard from the 31x7 number is she had an emergency back home and no timeline on return so they referred me to the bunnies.
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-19 06:55 #3965Senior Member

Posts: 2111Pussy inflation
That's inflation for you but still not a bad rate compared to others. I know the quality varies with these places but for FS that is not bad. Granted some of the Eros gals might be better looking but the end result is the same for two or more times the price. Luckily there is a lot of competition, otherwise the rates would be higher. (Check out a few other cities with fewer Asians and you will see what I mean).
Enjoy it when you can and stay safe.
Daz.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 23:21 #3964Shill

Posts: 196Tips and tricks
Visited Cara back in March and June she young & sexy, well proportioned. Tip, when scheduling an appointment request for her to answer the door with no clothes on butt ass nude, it's quite a sight. Trick, when she pulls out the poncho and puts it on, try catching her before she lubes up, ask her nicely if you may. Apply one up to two drops and that's it, its an unforgettable snug fit down her tunnel.
Originally Posted by Alfonso82
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 21:54 #3963Senior Member

Posts: 936Chinese Apts
I'm seeing the ads for Chinese Apartments are now 160 when a few months back it was 130. These numbers just keep going up.












Reply With Quote





