Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 13936
-
12-04-19 23:55 #5536Regular Member

Posts: 13Thanks for the reply! What was the damage?
Originally Posted by MassageDude1
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-19 21:27 #5535Senior Member

Posts: 280Thought I'd read a Listcrawler review that said she was pretty wild and open to stuff, as referenced by her selection of details in her Skip the Games profile. Nothing looks fake about her pics. I was kinda waiting to see a review at some point too, but I've had my eye on her as well. I think you're safe to TOFTT, if that makes you feel any better.
Originally Posted by Smitty77
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-19 17:40 #5534Senior Member

Posts: 130UTR Find Isabel
A provider friend brought a girlfriend to our last playdate. Ah, that's what friends are for.
She can be called Isabel. She's in the game from time to time, but is fearful of posting ads. Freshly returned to town, she wants to stay UTR for the time being.
Early 20's, perfect thin legs, dusky beauty. She's a listener more than a talker, and she cuts loose with a top five BBBJ out of nowhere when my friend taps out. Second encounter was solo, and she was relentless. She's a mouth finisher, meaning you have to grit your teeth to withstand it and hit a pussy that clenches around you.
Interested members message for details. BBBJ 80 CFS 200 ask about bare if you like, no Greek no GFE.
-
12-04-19 16:00 #5533Senior Member

Posts: 185Rates
Can you tell me rates of encounter? Thanks.
Originally Posted by MassageDude1
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-19 15:56 #5532Senior Member

Posts: 185Let me know
Planning on being out in January for work. Was planning on see her then. Sorry I don't have any info on her but if you see her could you let me know how it goes. Pm if needed. Thanks and good luck.
Originally Posted by CaliGolfer
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-19 13:46 #5531Senior Member

Posts: 49Aubrey
http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...n/101228801224
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/aubrey-l...s-vegas-571801#erotic.
Anyone ever check this girl out? She's been posting for awhile and has ads everywhere, but I can't find a review which makes me a bit apprehensive.
-
12-04-19 11:20 #5530Regular Member

Posts: 6Massage by Gigi
Looking at taking a plunge with this hot MILF! Was curious if anyone has experience or recommendations of time with her, seems reasonable rates and is very responsive and easy to talk to / set up. Them has hit and miss reviews but PD had great reviews of her. Let me know your thoughts and experiences!
www.eroticmassagebygigi.com
-
12-04-19 02:25 #5529Senior Member

Posts: 60Pierce Rose
Searched and didn't see anything. Anyone know of this lass? DM.
https://tryst.link/escort/pierce-rose
Also, PattyCakes. Does own a squirt gun.
-
12-03-19 23:28 #5528Regular Member

Posts: 21I did
Yeah that's what I said. She even asked who did the review and I mention your username and she said she knows you personally and you're a regular. And that you'll have to verify you know me personally. Fuckin weird. This isn't a job interview.
Originally Posted by SnoopIn
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 18:21 #5527shill for a website

Posts: 175Comign through, sincitytouchin?
https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...838&cityid=191
Anyone seen her?
Pics check out as does the number, I can't find reviews but she is everyplace. We talked by phone and she seriously sounds like a sweetheart.
Looking for anyone with recent contact, worried the pics are "out of date" by a decade, man I hope not tho!
-
12-03-19 11:37 #5526Senior Member

Posts: 49I saw her at the hardrock. Nice body tiny. Had a good time, ill see her again.
Originally Posted by Whisper779
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 17:59 #5525Regular Member

Posts: 17She didn't ask me. Maybe tell her you heard about her name at this website. I told her about it last time we visited.
Originally Posted by Amun5
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 17:35 #5524Senior Member

Posts: 114My experience with trying to hook up with her is an absolute fail. She wants you to send selfies and Photo I'd (I blurred all my info except the photo) I did it twice for her and I stopped since she don't respond at all. Maybe I am just unlucky but YMMV!
Originally Posted by FragmaStah
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 13:57 #5523Senior Member

Posts: 365She looks really good. Hope you see her and report back.
Originally Posted by Whisper779
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 00:33 #5522Senior Member

Posts: 134Cim
Any digits for a lady that will do CIM at Vegas? There next week M-are.












Reply With Quote





